PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you guys been tricked, but the other way?

PrinceVince99
11-19-2008, 09:32 PM
We all know the story of the guy who took home the girl and shes turned out to be a man. Have you guys ever taken home a gg thinking she was a ts?

Jonny29
11-19-2008, 10:15 PM
It has happened to me 3 times in 15 or so years. Always at a TS club, I was told by the girls each time after we agreed to leave for my place . So the surprise was in the bar not in the sack. To the girls credit they did understand that I might be disappointed and at least did not wait till we were at my place.

For the record I was not disappointed that they were genetic girls.I also thought it was funny that in a TS club the shoe is on the other foot so to speak. That the girls were like I have a secret. I was born a girl. Are you Ok with that?

luv2playwithTgirls
11-20-2008, 02:34 AM
Never with a GG, but once had a post-op girl not tell me even after we were already in the sack. It was when I was first starting to hook up with t-girls, so I felt really confused when I didn't feel anything extra down there and her asshole seemed to be positioned really far forward on her body. I couldn't understand why she kept pulling my hands away from her crotch and walked away with this funny feeling about the whole experience, wondering if she was a GG. It wasn't until I left that I realized that she was a post-op and what that really meant....Like I said, this was a looong time ago and I knew almost nothing about TG's at the time, so, yes, I was pretty stupid...

Tiffany Anne
11-30-2008, 07:18 AM
I did one of my CD/TG captions related to this:
http://amberchalise.lunarpages.net/sanctuary/uploads/1135293921/gallery_1050_322_104032.jpg (http://amberchalise.lunarpages.net/sanctuary/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=9390)

justatransgirl
11-30-2008, 08:53 AM
The real question is how many of you guys have taken home a Female to Male TS thinking they were a genetic male and had a penis?

And what was your reaction when you found out?

Come on, we know the truth is out there... a stubble rub to any liars...

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)