PDA

View Full Version : Allanah's Boudoir (New Glamour Photos)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2008, 07:53 PM
Hey everyone :)

I would like to share with you my latest collaboration with James Smith.
We were inspired by Jayne Mansfield's song 'That Makes It' and Dita Von Tees's book, and wanted to create a boudoir/pin up type set. James actually built that entire set.

I wanted to photograph the outfit I wore for Halloween, as I thought it was so perfect for this look.

As always, your feed back is very important to me, so please feel free to tell me what you think of them!

How do you like them compared to my other pictures with James?

Enjoy!

xoxo

Allanah

# 1

Here we worked with a classic pin up pose, which is actually very HARD to hold. I had fierce leg abd back cramps after doign this for 30 minutes. You also have to be careful of your head, because if you don't lay out far enough, or stretch your neck out far enough it looks like you have no neck. The hands are also tricky with this kind of shot and is the feet and shoe placement.

sexyshana
11-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Beautiful... puton!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2008, 07:57 PM
Here is a something I rarely do in photos, SMILE BIG! I had been giving a regular cheese photo smile for the entire set of this shot, and finally James said, 'smile for REAL gir'l-and I just busted out laughing and he caught this. Which I chose as one of the fina selections.

As easy as all these photos look, the posing is quite difficull. This one you have to balance, arch your back, suck it in, throw your head back, hold it up, look perfectly at the camera, and SMILE! Now you try to do it! :)

thezodiac
11-19-2008, 08:01 PM
great pics... love how sweet your ass looks on the second one!

Solitary Brother
11-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Wow!
That first photo is EXTREMELY glamorous!
Your hair is otherworldly.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2008, 08:05 PM
great pics... love how sweet your ass looks on the second one!

Thank you :)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Wow!
That first photo is EXTREMELY glamorous!
Your hair is otherworldly.

Thanks as always- you are always very sweet to me.
The hair was amazing for this shoot-Paul who does my hair really outdid himself here.
He is the BEST I have ever worked with.

Bluejay
11-19-2008, 08:08 PM
fantastic !!

Farrah wants to know"Who's that in the little photoframe??"

kisses from London

xxxx

xxxian
11-19-2008, 08:08 PM
Holy crap, Allanah! Those are beautifully done.

Xian

melissacarter
11-19-2008, 08:09 PM
That is wonderfully periodic, how can I say this correctly, it is utterly Comcastic!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2008, 08:12 PM
fantastic !!

Farrah wants to know"Who's that in the little photoframe??"

kisses from London

xxxx

Aww I miss you guys!
Lots of love for both of you :)

LOL that's my twin sister!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Holy crap, Allanah! Those are beautifully done.

Xian

Thank you darling :)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Here are two more.

I wanted a phone like this after I saw it in Dita's book. The phone was essential to the shoot and to evoke the look of these pin up style photos.
It was not easy to find this type of phone, I will tell you that much!

Here we went for another classic pin up shot- the phone girl.

I wanted them sequential- I am listening, to then hearing something scandalous 'You DON'T Say!"

The 'You Don' Say" is one of my favorites.

This was really inspired by a Jayne Mansfield song-
in which she hears the phone ring and picks it up ans says
'Yes this is Jane Baby, You want WHAT? A girl like me? What do I want?"

I kept on listening to that in my head:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMev_MVMTI

xxxian
11-19-2008, 08:36 PM
Love the gloves, Allanah. They really complete the pinup style lingerie.

let's see some rubber next a la Dita... :-)

Xian

DL_NL
11-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Love the mise en scene, really great work. You totally pull the Dita thing off, what an amazing look!

Solitary Brother
11-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Sweatheart,
That body of yours ALWAYS gives me Jayne Mansfield to the fullest extent.
Out of all the girls who have shown "before" pictures of their transition, to me you have done the best with what you had.....BY FAR.
Did you ever think you could look like you look now?
I always like the theatrical element to a lot of your photos...Sunny Dee-Lite too.
Every photo of you is like a movie there are so many finely ornate touches.
Your preparation for your many photoshoots MUST be on par with pagaent girls.
Glamour is not dead!

tsntx
11-19-2008, 09:30 PM
love the barbie makeup

http://www.flickr.com/photos/castrojulia/2373675997/in/set-72157602054859536/

PrinceVince99
11-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Allanah I think you are the only woman in history to look more youthfull the more you age

eggbert
11-19-2008, 10:08 PM
WOW! Truly amazing how good you look Allanah.

JonnyT
11-20-2008, 01:06 AM
nice shots allanah. love the hair

lisaparadise
11-20-2008, 01:09 AM
omg id so love to look half as good as you awesome job

londonrussianblond
11-20-2008, 01:25 AM
omg,,, ovahhhh missy ,, i see your blonde,,,,,, again!!! lol!!! miss u

WendyWilliams
11-20-2008, 03:03 AM
Allanah will these photos be on your site?

They are GoRGEOUS

Isa_Decadent
11-20-2008, 03:06 AM
Jealousy is a bitch, but i cant help it ;)
You always look great!

vman2375
11-20-2008, 03:23 AM
Here are two more.

I wanted a phone like this after I saw it in Dita's book. The phone was essential to the shoot and to evoke the look of these pin up style photos.

I wanted them sequential- I am listening, to then hearing something scandalous 'You DON'T Say!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMev_MVMTITHE 2ND SHOT IS JUST UNREAL, SO SENSUAL. THOUGH I DO WISH U WOULD SMILE MORE;UR SMILE IS SO BEAUTIFUL

OEMEnemyNum1
11-20-2008, 04:35 AM
Love em Allanah. Totally great set

HIM999
11-20-2008, 04:48 AM
looks amazing

p.s. Allanah, when are ur toys comming out? i cant wait any longer!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 07:47 AM
Allanah I think you are the only woman in history to look more youthfull the more you age

Thank you- that's because I've been embalmed :)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 07:49 AM
To:

Eggbert & Johnny T-

Thank you kindly :)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 07:50 AM
omg id so love to look half as good as you awesome job

Oh we've hung out in person, you have a lot going for ya sister :)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 07:51 AM
omg,,, ovahhhh missy ,, i see your blonde,,,,,, again!!! lol!!! miss u

Miss you too- yes for this blonde we wont need to be in the bath rub with rusty scicorrs in London! LOL

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 07:52 AM
Allanah will these photos be on your site?

They are GoRGEOUS

Thanks Ms. Williams :)

And yes they will be!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 07:53 AM
Jealousy is a bitch, but i cant help it ;)
You always look great!

Thank you pretty lady :)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 07:54 AM
Here are two more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMev_MVMTITHE 2ND SHOT IS JUST UNREAL, SO SENSUAL. THOUGH I DO WISH U WOULD SMILE MORE;UR SMILE IS SO BEAUTIFUL

Thank you baby, I will try more :)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 07:56 AM
Love em Allanah. Totally great set

Thank you love :)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 07:58 AM
looks amazing

p.s. Allanah, when are ur toys comming out? i cant wait any longer!!!!

The toys have been a slow process but will be available worldwide by January 1st.

I've already seen the proto type and the packaging and I am thrilled with it. Once the toys are released, I will be going on a media and paryt tour to promote the products.

I will make sure to keep everyone up to date.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 08:01 AM
The last one from this set!

Alyssa87
11-20-2008, 08:40 AM
CLUTCH THE PEARLS!!!

Undeniable. just wow.

Mjchitown
11-20-2008, 08:43 AM
Allanah, excellent pics (As usual)! I am a huge fan and I had a question for you. I see the pics from these parties out in NYC and I wonder....do you ever do these types of parties in Chicago?

Thanks again for sharing,
Mike in Chicago

sexyshana
11-20-2008, 08:47 AM
ok this last one is my fav... you look absolutely gorgeous.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 09:06 AM
CLUTCH THE PEARLS!!!

Undeniable. just wow.

Thank you beauty.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 09:07 AM
Allanah, excellent pics (As usual)! I am a huge fan and I had a question for you. I see the pics from these parties out in NYC and I wonder....do you ever do these types of parties in Chicago?

Thanks again for sharing,
Mike in Chicago

Thank you for being a fan Michael-
I will let you know, I am working on a series of party projects that will take me beyond NYC.

Kiss*

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 09:07 AM
ok this last one is my fav... you look absolutely gorgeous.

Gracias amiga.
More Restalyne please!!!!!!!

Alyssa87
11-20-2008, 09:23 AM
CLUTCH THE PEARLS!!!

Undeniable. just wow.

Thank you beauty.

seriously tho Allanah, it's stuff like this that makes young queens take that first shot. trust.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 11:33 AM
CLUTCH THE PEARLS!!!

Undeniable. just wow.

Thank you beauty.

seriously tho Allanah, it's stuff like this that makes young queens take that first shot. trust.

You my darling, ar emost complimentary.
There is nothing more than I could say to compliment your natural beauty.
:).

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 11:45 AM
love the barbie makeup

http://www.flickr.com/photos/castrojulia/2373675997/in/set-72157602054859536/

Thanks-

That is exactly what I was going for.

TsVanessa69
11-20-2008, 05:05 PM
Here is a something I rarely do in photos, SMILE BIG! I had been giving a regular cheese photo smile for the entire set of this shot, and finally James said, 'smile for REAL gir'l-and I just busted out laughing and he caught this. Which I chose as one of the fina selections.

As easy as all these photos look, the posing is quite difficull. This one you have to balance, arch your back, suck it in, throw your head back, hold it up, look perfectly at the camera, and SMILE! Now you try to do it! :)
Out of all the pics, this smile shot is my favorite!!!!!!!!!
The hair is ova!
And those shoes! Those are some serious pumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besos! And see you next week for the 80's party!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-20-2008, 08:32 PM

Out of all the pics, this smile shot is my favorite!!!!!!!!!
The hair is ova!
And those shoes! Those are some serious pumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besos! And see you next week for the 80's party!!!!

Hey sister.
Thank you so very much for your support always.
It's a lways so funt o see you and I look forward to hangingout with you at the 80's party!

Big Hug

A

bri
11-21-2008, 01:54 AM
What company is making your toys allanah.

the_corner
11-21-2008, 02:04 AM
Super nice pictures!

Star Angel 86
11-21-2008, 02:15 AM
Allanah,I really love your photos,they remind me of old pin up photos,which is great because they always let my imagination run wild. :D

raquel1
11-21-2008, 02:32 AM
very beautiful allanah

AllanahStarrNYC
11-21-2008, 11:33 AM
What company is making your toys allanah.

TopCo

Baby

AllanahStarrNYC
11-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Super nice pictures!

Thank u sexiness.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-21-2008, 11:34 AM
Allanah,I really love your photos,they remind me of old pin up photos,which is great because they always let my imagination run wild. :D

Thank you_ i am so inspired by that era, and I glad the pictures evoke that in you. :)

Star Angel 86
11-21-2008, 03:01 PM
quote="AllanahStarrNYC"]

Thank you_ i am so inspired by that era, and I glad the pictures evoke that in you. :)[/quote]

I am too,it seems that much more imagination was used back then which makes it much more erotic and by those photos you definitely would've fit in that era. :)

GIA LOVES RON
11-21-2008, 03:19 PM
Hey Allanah,

OMIGOD, I love the first picture!!! First of all, how the hell do you get that sultry look while your almost upside down, the face is unbelievable. But the picture where you are genuinely smiling is my favorite one.

I think I've seen a lot of your photos and generally you don't smile cause you wanna evoke that whole "Allanah persona" which is fine that is what makes you, "YOU"!!!! but that picture actually in my opinion is the best so far.

James Smith captured that perfect moment where your "SMILE" means that you are just plain happy and just your natural self when you don't have all that make-up and glamour on.

IF ALL GIRLS could look as beautiful as this, all the straight men in the world will bow down to our knees. HAHAH! But thank you for sharing these beautiful portraits of yourself!

BBKing
11-21-2008, 05:58 PM
You are absolutely beautifull in those pictures Allanah... you r getting even more beautifull over the years...
xxx Big Fan

AllanahStarrNYC
11-21-2008, 07:35 PM
Hey Allanah,

OMIGOD, I love the first picture!!! First of all, how the hell do you get that sultry look while your almost upside down, the face is unbelievable. But the picture where you are genuinely smiling is my favorite one.

I think I've seen a lot of your photos and generally you don't smile cause you wanna evoke that whole "Allanah persona" which is fine that is what makes you, "YOU"!!!! but that picture actually in my opinion is the best so far.

James Smith captured that perfect moment where your "SMILE" means that you are just plain happy and just your natural self when you don't have all that make-up and glamour on.

IF ALL GIRLS could look as beautiful as this, all the straight men in the world will bow down to our knees. HAHAH! But thank you for sharing these beautiful portraits of yourself!

I can't even resposnd, so, co complimentary.

Thank you ever sooooooooooo!

How do you lay upson down and look sexy? LOL, with a lot of practice!

I have to thank Misa Martin for teaching me that, she thought me all of my pin up poses.

It's tricky because you can either look dead, or really uncomfortable.

When you lay, you have to do so at an angle, then make sure your head is either slightly coming off the object or if on the floor extended enough. Then you have you tilt your chin up, but not too much. Look at the camera, and just pose! Hands are very important, and its hard because there is not much to do with them!

Then there is the issue of the body- lol. Arch your back, suck it in and you have to hold your legs up becauwe you witll look like an amputee. ANd point your heels up and away from you.

It's complicated! LOL

But thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-21-2008, 07:36 PM
You are absolutely beautifull in those pictures Allanah... you r getting even more beautifull over the years...
xxx Big Fan

Aww thank you-
Have you seen Death Becomes Her?
;)

squirtsilly
11-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Oh, I love pinups. Especially when they smile--because smiles are the essence of pinups! And sultry is good too. You covered all bases, lovely Allanah. With your smile, sultry seduction, and great gams! :wink:

BlueGoat
11-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Truly Beautiful Dita is one of my Favorite models but pals into insignificance against you. Are you planning to put the whole set on the new website?

GIA LOVES RON
11-21-2008, 08:20 PM
Hey Allanah,

I can't even resposnd, so, co complimentary.

Thank you ever sooooooooooo!

How do you lay upson down and look sexy? LOL, with a lot of practice!

I have to thank Misa Martin for teaching me that, she thought me all of my pin up poses.

It's tricky because you can either look dead, or really uncomfortable.

When you lay, you have to do so at an angle, then make sure your head is either slightly coming off the object or if on the floor extended enough. Then you have you tilt your chin up, but not too much. Look at the camera, and just pose! Hands are very important, and its hard because there is not much to do with them!

Then there is the issue of the body- lol. Arch your back, suck it in and you have to hold your legs up becauwe you witll look like an amputee. ANd point your heels up and away from you.

It's complicated! LOL

But thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Your welcome. I hope to see more of these beautiful pictures! BRAVO!

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Ooh How classy Miss Starr! Love them!

BlueGoat
11-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Found a Pic of Dita in similar pose to Allanah whose the best?

Mr_Choc69
11-23-2008, 02:37 PM
WOW - Sexy!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-24-2008, 05:40 AM
Thank you, love that pic of Dita :)

jessicamoore
11-24-2008, 06:08 AM
love the pic n louboutin shoes

Bigguy
11-24-2008, 08:46 AM
Great pictures, I love the big smile. :D

Godownunder
11-24-2008, 10:02 AM
You should smile big more often love......you look fabulous

BBKing
11-24-2008, 10:57 AM
xxx Big Fan

Aww thank you-
;)

lol Very funny Allanah!
I couldnt remember at first but its a very funny movie indeed!!!

raquel1
11-24-2008, 05:50 PM
WOW ALANAH YOUR PICTURES MAKE ME SO HARD YOU ARE BURNING HOT BABY DOLL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUAH LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Paladin
11-24-2008, 06:30 PM
I think i found where all the silicone from the beach erosion in Aruba went to! ;)

CuriousD
11-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Allanah, you are truely awesome, a Godess that walks the earth to arouse us mere mortals.
I will continue to worship your breath-taking beauty from afar, for ever.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-27-2008, 12:04 AM
I think i found where all the silicone from the beach erosion in Aruba went to! ;)

LOL
It's all in HERE.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-27-2008, 12:05 AM
xxx Big Fan

Aww thank you-
;)

lol Very funny Allanah!

One of my favorite movies EVER.
Plus I am sure it's how I will end up!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-27-2008, 12:05 AM
Curious, Paladin, Raquel

THANK YOU

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSES

Celeste
11-27-2008, 01:04 AM
Ooooh, Loves it, loves you, loves everything about it *MUAH*

vman2375
11-27-2008, 03:25 AM
Ooooh, Loves it, loves you, loves everything about it *MUAH*WOW!! CELESTE AND ALLANAH: DIFFERENT TYPES OF BEAUTY BUT WITH THE COMMON DENOMINATOR OF ABSOLUTE PERFECTION INSIDE AND OUT!!!!

Dan Themann
11-27-2008, 03:34 AM

hi allanah ... much as i adored the cleopatra pics and your beautiful jet black hair, these pics are absolutely fab,......stunning as always.
love p

AllanahStarrNYC
11-27-2008, 03:36 AM
Ooooh, Loves it, loves you, loves everything about it *MUAH*

Thank you :).

AllanahStarrNYC
11-27-2008, 03:38 AM
Ooooh, Loves it, loves you, loves everything about it *MUAH*WOW!! CELESTE AND ALLANAH: DIFFERENT TYPES OF BEAUTY BUT WITH THE COMMON DENOMINATOR OF ABSOLUTE PERFECTION INSIDE AND OUT!!!!

It's refreshing to read someone who can appreciate different types of girls without having to compare the two.

Thank you for the lovely complimente, I am indeed flattered.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-27-2008, 03:39 AM

hi allanah ... much as i adored the cleopatra pics and your beautiful jet black hair, these pics are absolutely fab,......stunning as always.
love p

That Cleopatra set was one of my personal favorites as well.
Glad you love these too!

Kisses

vman2375
11-29-2008, 09:06 PM

It's refreshing to read someone who can appreciate different types of girls without having to compare the two.

Thank you for the lovely complimente, I am indeed flattered.UR SO VERY WELCOME!

Danielle Foxx
11-30-2008, 04:45 AM
I always look forward to your shoots and you never let me down. Incredible, sexy, well styled, beautiful hair makeup, you look amazing girl. Just flawless

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 06:38 AM
Thank you my beautiful friend :)

Danielle Foxx
11-30-2008, 06:59 AM
This Photoshoot was sponsored by:

Christian Louboutin - If you can afford it ... consider yourself a Diva!

MY favorite quote:

" Bitch if I can afford these Christian Louboutins on a hooker salary so can you!!! "

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 07:06 AM
This Photoshoot was sponsored by:

Christian Louboutin - If you can afford it ... consider yourself a Diva!

MY favorite quote:

" Bitch if I can afford these Christian Louboutins on a hooker salary so can you!!! "

LMAO
I forgot I said that!

ELDERGOD
11-30-2008, 08:11 AM
Those pics and amazing as always

Tranny Chaser
11-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Simply Amazing. Very sexy and tasteful.

BBKing
11-30-2008, 01:28 PM
xxx Big Fan

Aww thank you-
;)

lol Very funny Allanah!

One of my favorite movies EVER.
Plus I am sure it's how I will end up!

lol! at least you have peace with it. haha just kidding! I guess you will be one of the rare examples of a girl how gets more beautifull with the years... but anyways it makes me think about something. How do you see yourself in like 20 years? Not just your looks but just your whole life?

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Those pics and amazing as always

Thank you :)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Simply Amazing. Very sexy and tasteful.

Thank you as well :).