PDA

View Full Version : Do you get teary when someone is shagging you?

alyssats
11-19-2008, 04:20 PM
I do sometimes get teary when someone especially with big cock is banging me like hell. But one of my weird experience is when im banging this guy, he said his still virgin in the ass and a newbie for transexuals like me. So i decided to massage his ass first with my finger and put lots of lube. I was able to put my 3 fingers inside him and he said he likes to feel my cock inside him. So i shag him missionary style, feels so good since his ass is so tight then after 5 minutes we tried dog style. It just feels so good that im near to cum. He said to me dont cum yet and he still likes to be bang. I just cant control myself and keep banging him deep and hard for around 30-45 minutes, just feel so good. When im about to cum and banging him like theres no tomorrow he suddenly cried and said to me 'your fucking me to hard' and his crying like a little girl. I really got shocked to make a guy cry in bed :roll:

PulsarX
11-19-2008, 04:42 PM
lol...I've seen a couple of movies where I thought I would start crying watching a hung angel bang the crap outta some guy! Brutal!!

Niccolo
11-19-2008, 07:02 PM
I don't think I should find that funny really, but ...

MerriCait
11-19-2008, 09:55 PM
there is one scene. cant remember which. danielle foxxx made the guy cry she fucked him so hard.

lahabra1976
11-19-2008, 10:16 PM
My guess is you were in him so long it started to feel uncomfortable or hurt

sheyum
11-19-2008, 10:18 PM
there is one scene. cant remember which. danielle foxxx made the guy cry she fucked him so hard.

wow--that sounds really hot in a twisted kind of way--love to see that

JANIRA
11-19-2008, 11:15 PM
ONLY WITH JWBL...... :cry

ARMANIXXX
11-20-2008, 12:31 AM
I do sometimes get teary when someone especially with big cock is banging me like hell. But one of my weird experience is when im banging this guy, he said his still virgin in the ass and a newbie for transexuals like me. So i decided to massage his ass first with my finger and put lots of lube. I was able to put my 3 fingers inside him and he said he likes to feel my cock inside him. So i shag him missionary style, feels so good since his ass is so tight then after 5 minutes we tried dog style. It just feels so good that im near to cum. He said to me dont cum yet and he still likes to be bang. I just cant control myself and keep banging him deep and hard for around 30-45 minutes, just feel so good. When im about to cum and banging him like theres no tomorrow he suddenly cried and said to me 'your fucking me to hard' and his crying like a little girl. I really got shocked to make a guy cry in bed :roll:

Sounds like he was kind of feminine.

Question alyssats, with him crying, did you like it?

alyssats
11-20-2008, 09:19 PM
actually i did like it when i find him more submissive and me dominating him but when he started crying like a little girl i stop banging him and felt sorry for him cause i rarely see guys crying. im thinking he might just be acting or acting like the girl in bed being rape by me hehe but he seems so real in crying. well his my client and i dont wanna have a bad feedback lolz

blckhaze
11-20-2008, 09:29 PM

:cry: :cry:
*is again second fiddle to the house slave*

Ts CinthyaNY
11-20-2008, 11:13 PM

Are you serious? why because you hurt him?. Lol!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-20-2008, 11:26 PM

Are you serious? why because you hurt him?. Lol!

smh

ARMANIXXX
11-20-2008, 11:55 PM
actually i did like it when i find him more submissive and me dominating him but when he started crying like a little girl i stop banging him and felt sorry for him cause i rarely see guys crying. im thinking he might just be acting or acting like the girl in bed being rape by me hehe but he seems so real in crying. well his my client and i dont wanna have a bad feedback lolz

I see.

I didn't know he was a client.....I assumed he was a regular date or sex hook up or something like that.

In that case,

I guess it's cool....his money, his fantasy........I guess.
*shrug*