PDA

View Full Version : It has to be said

JamesHunt
11-19-2008, 08:02 AM
OK, I'm gonna upset a lot of people here... well not really...LMFAO!!!

But it has come to my attention that a lot of passable so called trannys aren't in fact trannies, but gay men blessed with femenine looks who ride the tranny bandwagon to make serious $$$

What say you lot?

Do you think I'm talkin bullshit?

trapmasta
11-19-2008, 08:04 AM
who cares dude
just worry bout yaself

TomSelis
11-19-2008, 08:06 AM
Hmmm, each post is getting a little more hateful.

JamesHunt
11-19-2008, 08:08 AM
Hmmm, each post is getting a little more hateful.

errr........ OK :roll:

ARMANIXXX
11-19-2008, 10:18 AM

But it has come to my attention that a lot of passable so called trannys aren't in fact trannies, but gay men blessed with femenine looks who ride the tranny bandwagon to make serious $$$

What say you lot?

I made an educational, fairly interesting poll about this a few months ago.

The general consensus was, roughly every 2 out of 3 guys on HA likes crossdressers/TV's.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=35927&start=0

Legend
11-19-2008, 10:36 AM

What say you lot?

What a stupid and insulting statement to transsexuls,the only gay men around here are you and the many cockhounds who crave penis.

I'd rather suck her cock

^^^^^^^^^^^^now thats a freakin gay man.

sockmonkey
11-19-2008, 03:09 PM

The ethical implications are dubious at best, but it makes sense from a capitalistic standpoint.

More astonishing, in my opinion, is that you spelled "trannies" two different ways in the same post. That's retard-caliber, my friend.

flabbybody
11-19-2008, 06:46 PM

What say you lot?

kayla coxx/lex parker comes to mind. of course a gay man can dress up and try to impersonate a tgirl. that would make him a crossdresser as opposed to a transgendered person. one's a him, the other's a her

so what's your point?

the_corner
11-19-2008, 07:00 PM

What say you lot?

Unfortunately its not totally bullshit... I know of a few cases....

luvhungangels
11-19-2008, 07:03 PM
I luv em all just not the $$$ part