PDA

View Full Version : Passing

xrey
11-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Mom passed away yesterday. Although she had not been well and there was a short time to try and prepare I still feel an incredible sense of loss and sadness. We are thankful she passed quietly and without much pain. Please, if your mom or dad are still here don't wait, call them even if it is just to say hello.

Felicia Katt
11-18-2008, 10:28 AM
oh wow, so very sorry to hear about your loss!!

FK

MrsKellyPierce
11-18-2008, 11:24 AM
My mother passed when I was in high school its been eleven years now and I still remember everything about her and I think of her more around the holidays those are the hardest to get through, but the bright side is you will always remember her love for you and the memories you had that is my promise to you. My thoughts and love is with you and your family at this very sad time.

yodajazz
11-18-2008, 11:48 AM
My mother passed when I was in high school its been eleven years now and I still remember everything about her and I think of her more around the holidays those are the hardest to get through, but the bright side is you will always remember her love for you and the memories you had that is my promise to you. My thoughts and love is with you and your family at this very sad time.

Like Kelly said. My mother has been gone a long time now, but it has taken me until now have a better understanding of why she did some things. Love is forever, ane you will see that the gifts she has given you will stay with you, always.

Gmanfromthechi
11-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Sorry to hear that xray. Good advice tho. Some of us might take it for granted.

Justawannabe
11-18-2008, 01:00 PM
My mom is sick now... we can't find a drug that helps...

I'm so sorry you have to go into the holidays with this pain. There is never a good time.

Sean

EyeCumInPiece
11-18-2008, 01:02 PM
There is no way to prepare for that. Im so sorry to hear about your loss and you and your entire family will be in my prayers.

NYBURBS
11-18-2008, 11:11 PM
Mom passed away yesterday. Although she had not been well and there was a short time to try and prepare I still feel an incredible sense of loss and sadness. We are thankful she passed quietly and without much pain. Please, if your mom or dad are still here don't wait, call them even if it is just to say hello.

My condolences on your loss.

ed_jaxon
11-18-2008, 11:37 PM
I echo all sentiments here X

Condolences bro.

GroobySteven
11-19-2008, 01:38 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that.

TsJennifer
11-19-2008, 02:10 AM
sorry to hear about your loss. may she be in a better place and rest peacefully!

Yoda Rules!
11-19-2008, 02:20 AM
Jennifer Paris is always sweet and I don't think that gets enough attention. Of course, once you take a look at her it's hard to think of anything aside from the fact that she is the hottest girl on the planet earth.

Lick UR Lovely
11-19-2008, 02:21 AM
Really sorry to hear also...I'm so blessed to still have both parents. I'm going to call them tonight..

SORRY

xrey
11-19-2008, 04:07 AM
Edit

xrey
11-19-2008, 04:12 AM
Thank you to all for your kind words, your thoughts and for allowing me to share a bit.

Not personally knowing many of you outside of the forum does not minimize the strength and the peace that is experienced from your words.

There are many wonderful and beautiful souls in our community here.

peggygee
11-19-2008, 04:15 AM
My sincerest condolences for your loss.

My Mother and I are very close, she's not only
my Mother, but my best friend, so I can fully
empathize.

My prayers are with you and your family.

sockmonkey
11-19-2008, 03:35 PM
My sincerest, most heartfelt condolences.

I've been taking care of my father in recent weeks, as he just came off of spinal surgery and has since developed an infection (which seems to be improving, actually). He's had health problems my entire life, but it's becoming more of a concern than usual as he's getting up there in years.

Truly, the fickleness of life humbles us all.

DL_NL
11-19-2008, 08:19 PM
My condolences for your loss.