PDA

View Full Version : What Britney Spears Really Sounds Like

AllanahStarrNYC
11-18-2008, 07:20 AM
I really hope this is fake, for her sake, but it's pretty priceless LOL

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a9c_1219341209

Jonny29
11-18-2008, 08:09 AM
You know what, at first listen it is in fact pretty bad, But after thinking about it, I think everyone would sound like this performing in concert as far as the panting and heavy breathing and jumping up and down. Honestly how can you not. Give credit to whomever eliminates this at concerts.

JamesHunt
11-18-2008, 08:11 AM
that Crack is powerful stuff :lol:

goldensamba
11-18-2008, 09:15 AM
LOL, I posted this a while ago and it still makes me laugh. That girl has absolutely no talent whatsoever.

ted naves
11-18-2008, 12:47 PM
This seems about right.

whatislove
11-18-2008, 03:55 PM
You know what, at first listen it is in fact pretty bad, But after thinking about it, I think everyone would sound like this performing in concert as far as the panting and heavy breathing and jumping up and down. Honestly how can you not. Give credit to whomever eliminates this at concerts.

Britney's vocal may be muted in the final mix, except for adlibs. It's also exaggeratedly bad because it's soloed, no reverb or music. She could be "singing" just to look good lipsyncing as well. It's not fake tho. Really unethical for this to be released.

Fuck janet j. who started the lipsyncing trend being ok in concert. And the sheeple who allow "tours" like this to continue.

bassman2546
11-19-2008, 12:47 AM
It's the real her. Oh yes. All those millions of dollars she's making are sooooo worth it. I'm glad I've never given her one cent of my hard earned money. She sucks in the highest degree.

bassman2546
11-19-2008, 12:49 AM
I love how she's talking like the true hillbilly that she is at the very end.

rockit
11-22-2008, 04:44 PM
I downloaded her new album "Circus" the other day and it`s "F*CKING BRILLIANT"

The only Britney song i ever liked before was:" And the beat goes on.." And she destroyed Stones`s "Satisfaction" and Joan Jett`s "I Love Rock`n Roll"

But the new album is really really good.

bellamy
11-22-2008, 05:44 PM

I think you're right in most cases. Now I'm not a big fan of her music but there was a Pink concert on and you could hear the "out of breathness" as she sang which convinced me see was in fact not lip synching and she still sounded pretty damn impressive.