MrsKellyPierce
11-18-2008, 04:36 AM
just kidding

MrsKellyPierce
11-18-2008, 04:40 AM
two more check out the rest on my site or hers lol

LoverofT-Girls
11-18-2008, 05:10 AM
Kelly, you're beautiful, and I've enjoyed your website and on here, but when do we get to see you get fucked? You look great all the time, but that would be sweet.

MrsKellyPierce
11-18-2008, 05:38 AM
Thank you, and in the future on my site it will happen :)

jjhill
11-18-2008, 05:47 AM
hot diggity damn, lookin sexy. both of yall

GroobySteven
11-18-2008, 07:34 AM
You girls look fantastic but you need to get your photoshop guy to put down the airbrush until he knows how to use it. Way to (obviously) over retouched. The trick is into making it not obvious - and with girls like Kelly and Jesse who have awesome looks and bodies anyway, it shouldn't be this heavy!

2 cents!

JamesHunt
11-18-2008, 07:43 AM
Jeez, your teeth are so white 8)

Realgirls4me
11-18-2008, 07:44 AM
I agree with Seanchai. I've never personally met Kelly, but if she is anywhere near Jesse in skin appearance, she need not any airbrushing whatsoever. Jesse is one of those rare persons where airbrushing might actually do her looks a disservice given what great skin she has and how evenly toned her overall color is. She's amazing to gawk at in person. Unbelievable I tell ya.

BlackMath
11-18-2008, 01:56 PM
Awesome pics. It must have been a foggy day or something when you took them though.

Coroner
11-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Awesome pics. It must have been a foggy day or something when you took them though.

That´s the explanation! Photoshop my ass!

americanboy
11-18-2008, 06:16 PM
wow... wow... if only words could describe how hot those pictures are

MrsKellyPierce
11-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Thank you for the compliments, I don't have time to argue with the photoshopping crap

DL_NL
11-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Wow, wish I'd been in the middle of that girl sandwich...

goldensamba
11-18-2008, 09:51 PM
You girls look fantastic but you need to get your photoshop guy to put down the airbrush until he knows how to use it. Way to (obviously) over retouched. The trick is into making it not obvious - and with girls like Kelly and Jesse who have awesome looks and bodies anyway, it shouldn't be this heavy!

2 cents!

I'm with you on that one!!

cheez
11-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Thank you for the compliments, I don't have time to argue with the photoshopping crap

Nobody's arguing, are they? They're offering you valid advice. The pictures are so photoshopped they lose some of their effectiveness because they start to come off a bit cartoony.
If you want a compliments only page, then say something "I'm just posting these photos for fans."
But I notice you're rarely shy about sharing your opinion. :)
As long as the advice is done in a constructive fashion you should at least take it with some appreciation... That means someone wants things to be even better for you. Honestly that's much better than some of these cockhounds who just shower compliments on every hairy linebacker who throws on a dress...

Nikka
11-18-2008, 10:41 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

7yritch
11-18-2008, 10:49 PM
kelly ,, wow ,, you have come a long way ... you look fantastic , photoshop or not .. thanks ..

tsmaria
11-20-2008, 05:01 PM
such win! and the photoshoping is great. we need more of stuff like this.

bellamy
11-20-2008, 06:11 PM

2 cents!

Thanks for being the one to say it. If me or another "lesser" HA member would have it would have started whole thing, but coming from you....it may just be taken to heart.

Hotone
11-20-2008, 07:25 PM
just kidding

Wow is all I have to say. The two of you are absolutely gorgeous!

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2008, 09:44 PM
To Me they look playboyesque and thats the look we were going for and what many other ts models want. I like glamour and lighting and if they were airbrush you wouldn't see the blemish on my shoulder etc.

tommy80
11-20-2008, 10:17 PM
I agree with Seanchai. I've never personally met Kelly, but if she is anywhere near Jesse in skin appearance, she need not any airbrushing whatsoever. Jesse is one of those rare persons where airbrushing might actually do her looks a disservice given what great skin she has and how evenly toned her overall color is. She's amazing to gawk at in person. Unbelievable I tell ya.

*sigh*
You´re making me jealous...really. I´d love to meet her in person and see how beautiful her skin is. :D

redtiger
11-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Awesome pics Kelly. Such a cute tush. I'd love to plant a big kiss on those gorgeous cheeks.

Yeah
11-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Hello everyone; especially Jesse and Kelly. I've been passive on the site up until now, but this picture set of Kelly and Jesse is so incredible that I had to respond to it. Thank-you Kelly and Jesse

Realgirls4me
11-20-2008, 11:26 PM

*sigh*
You´re making me jealous...really. I´d love to meet her in person and see how beautiful her skin is. :D

Tommy,
In person, Jesse looks photoshopped. That's the best way to put it. It's hard to put in words, but she really is one of those persons who was just blessed with great skin. It's baby-like with a tan. Amazing.

:)

jesseflo
11-20-2008, 11:41 PM
awww thanks guys i do try and take care of my skin and drink lots of water and ive been using beauty products since i was 14.lol. i bought stock in estee lauder.lol j/k. p.s. hopefully ill be visiting you soon tommy so u can chekout the skin.lol.

Danielle Foxx
11-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Girl... why do you look like you wear nw 55 studio fix on your pictures? Get something less pumpkin color loloololol

Love ya!

jesseflo
11-21-2008, 12:10 AM
our sets will look different heres what my set looks like. i like both sets as i like kelly's fantasy look and mine is a lil more natural but still beautiful.. enjoy.

Chaingunner
11-21-2008, 12:17 AM
great pic Jesse :) Very nice...

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2008, 12:54 AM
Girl... why do you look like you wear nw 55 studio fix on your pictures? Get something less pumpkin color loloololol

Love ya! Danielle I'll explain to you about the make up in private, lets just say I didn't do it.

Yeah
11-21-2008, 01:51 AM
The pics look amazing Kelly. Believe me they fullfill my fantasy!! :D

drock
07-25-2009, 04:37 AM
nice

LittleGuy
07-25-2009, 05:15 AM
not my cup of tea but nice pictures

Willie Escalade
07-26-2009, 05:46 AM
Whoever brought up this older thread THANKS! :D

El Nino
07-26-2009, 06:44 AM

2 cents!

Totally agree with Steven. You girls don't need that kind of digital alteration. It is sexier without and sexy sells. Again, I think you are both hot... but tha airbrushed look has to be stopped

joelle
07-26-2009, 06:56 AM
tres jolie photos

DaveinBoston
07-26-2009, 03:18 PM
Can i volunterr to fluff the pillows on the bed? May be turn them for you onto the 'cold' side? :)

deadlyray
07-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Nice pics, but the Airbrushing is out of control and takes away from the quality.