PDA

View Full Version : CrossDressing.

sarahheels
11-18-2008, 12:19 AM
I have been a memeber of this site for ages... never acted out anything to be honest....

A year or so ago a gay friend of mine that I travelled to london with for work said that a great way to meet women was on the gay scene...!!! He met his former GF there you see...

After much deliberation I was invited to something called a heels and lashes party.

Decided to try it... But didnt realise that to get in you had to wear a pair of heels!

Swore I wasnt going to wear heels... but in the end was persuaded to buy a pair!.

Took me a few days to get used to wearing the shoes I bought which stupidy were too high and a pair of knee high boots (I assumed that it would be easier to walk in them and they would stay on!)

Now it gets worse...
I was told that the heel had to be visible! So ended up buying a skirt THEN (again then realised you couldnt wear a skirt with boxers) - so bought female underwear!

Anyway, I turned up to the party, it was full of men in drag.... not one genetic woman...

....and I was pretty much forced to play spin the bottle.. where you had to kiss whovever the bottle landed on for 30 seconds! It kept landing on me.. but they let me get away with a kiss on the cheek for a while. THEN they upped the seconds to 45... so I had to do 15 full with tounges!

pretty nerve racking but I got into it....... fell asleep in the boots on top of my bed when I got in.. made breakfast in them! then reaslied this is really great....

Then called myself Sarah! and so it began.........

ted naves
11-18-2008, 12:26 AM
I dunno. It sounds like something that you had longed for deep inside and that this party, was a good chance for you to get it out.

You said not to ask what had happeed but I'm wondering if you had liked the adoration of the men there and if you're bi/gay yourself and that's another thing that you had enjoyed.

I don't think it's crazy.

sarahheels
11-18-2008, 12:33 AM
I dunno. It sounds like something that you had longed for deep inside and that this party, was a good chance for you to get it out.

You said not to ask what had happeed but I'm wondering if you had liked the adoration of the men there and if you're bi/gay yourself and that's another thing that you had enjoyed.

I don't think it's crazy.

It wasnt what I planned, but I ended up staying really really late, getting alot of compliments because gay men prey on straight men - then kissing a guy (4 times!) not right!

and no joke. :O(

rocklob
11-18-2008, 01:37 AM
It sounds really hot, but you need to loosen uip and get into it. Any pics of you in the outfit?

sarahheels
11-18-2008, 11:46 AM
It sounds really hot, but you need to loosen uip and get into it. Any pics of you in the outfit?

my point here is more that it gets addictive!

Gmanfromthechi
11-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Are u gonna do it again? What kinda stuff went on at the party?

Jericho
11-18-2008, 12:15 PM
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

sarahheels
11-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Are u gonna do it again? What kinda stuff went on at the party?

music, dancing.... nothing crazy - oh and spin the bottle!

thx1138
11-18-2008, 04:46 PM
Did you get an erection when the guys started hitting on you?

sarahheels
11-18-2008, 05:00 PM

what kind of question is that!
would you?

Tika
11-18-2008, 05:39 PM
lol @ fantasy story about accidental crossdressing, ahaha

cheez
11-18-2008, 11:01 PM

would you?

I wouldn't, but then again I wouldn't be wearing heels skirt and panties either.
So perhaps the question isn't entirely out of line eh?
You seem to have enjoyed it and made out with a dude. So maybe you're bi. So what?
Men who are into trannies really shouldn't be passing judgement on you anyway...

cheez
11-18-2008, 11:02 PM

would you?

I wouldn't, but then again I wouldn't be wearing heels skirt and panties either.
You seem to have enjoyed it and made out with a dude. So maybe you're bi. So what?
Men who are into trannies really shouldn't be passing judgement on you anyway...

sockmonkey
11-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Is this crazy?

If by "crazy" you mean "exceptionally gay," then yes. I agree.

vanessabutterflygirl
11-19-2008, 07:20 PM
Ummm, I wear boots with jeans all the time...

sarahheels
11-30-2008, 06:35 PM

would you?

was just kissing...

cheez
12-01-2008, 06:50 AM

would you?

was just kissing...

yeah, so? You were dressed as a girl and you kissed a dude, repeatedly. what's your point?
you obviously wanted people to know it in a anonymous setting.
maybe you got a little thrill out of it. big deal.
most of the guys here want to have sex with trannies who are generally women born into the wrong bodies.
there's a lot of gender confusion and sexual blending going on from the get go here.
who cares, really? you don't have to explain yourself.
but at least admit it to yourself. it'll make life easier...

phobun
12-01-2008, 08:38 AM
I have been a memeber of this site for ages... never acted out anything to be honest....

A year or so ago a gay friend of mine that I travelled to london with for work said that a great way to meet women was on the gay scene...!!! He met his former GF there you see...

After much deliberation I was invited to something called a heels and lashes party.

Decided to try it... But didnt realise that to get in you had to wear a pair of heels!

Swore I wasnt going to wear heels... but in the end was persuaded to buy a pair!.

Took me a few days to get used to wearing the shoes I bought which stupidy were too high and a pair of knee high boots (I assumed that it would be easier to walk in them and they would stay on!)

Now it gets worse...
I was told that the heel had to be visible! So ended up buying a skirt THEN (again then realised you couldnt wear a skirt with boxers) - so bought female underwear!

Anyway, I turned up to the party, it was full of men in drag.... not one genetic woman...

....and I was pretty much forced to play spin the bottle.. where you had to kiss whovever the bottle landed on for 30 seconds! It kept landing on me.. but they let me get away with a kiss on the cheek for a while. THEN they upped the seconds to 45... so I had to do 15 full with tounges!

pretty nerve racking but I got into it....... fell asleep in the boots on top of my bed when I got in.. made breakfast in them! then reaslied this is really great....

Then called myself Sarah! and so it began.........
Were you violently masturbating as you contrived this fantasy?