PDA

View Full Version : What scares you most bout trannies

JamesHunt
11-17-2008, 06:24 AM
The fact they go back to being a dude when they can't hold their looks, that scares thwe shit out of me :shock:

Alyssa87
11-17-2008, 06:28 AM
Your comment is generalizing, offensive, and vastly inaccurate.
But I’ll play.

Some of my friends use a lot of drugs and consort with less than savory gentlemen.
I worry sometimes.

Felicia Katt
11-17-2008, 06:31 AM
Don't worry, those guys will stay less than savory no matter how they may age LOL

meow

FK

RubyTS
11-17-2008, 06:36 AM
ur so cunt about it lol. i'll play along too...

i hate their competative nature. I hate the ones who will stab their best friend in the back and create fairytales due to jealousy/envy. And i hate that the majority rarely have anything nice to say about each other

Legend
11-17-2008, 06:56 AM
I'd rather suck her cock

You sure aren't afraid of sucking tranny penis.

francisfkudrow
11-17-2008, 07:39 AM
I don't think anything really "scares" me about them. If they're too hot, I might be a little intimidated, but the same could be said for GGs.

blckhaze
11-17-2008, 07:44 AM
Some of them are ruthless boy pounders ala Madison aka BDB, Queen, and Sydney aka LDD

LilWyte
11-17-2008, 07:56 AM
the fact that jus like other girls they prlly gotta crazy side n might try to get me on some revenge shit one day :shock:

Chaotic
11-17-2008, 08:33 AM
I got a funny feeling about this thread.....http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/images/smiles/angiespicks/Haushalt7.gif

bulldog
11-17-2008, 08:47 AM
Some of them are ruthless boy pounders ala Madison aka BDB, Queen, and Sydney aka LDD

You do know your just giving Kelly ammunition right? :P

blckhaze
11-17-2008, 08:52 AM

Shes a fluffy sleeping kitten compared to those rapists.

flyboy
11-17-2008, 09:20 AM
Biggest scare?

I really enjoy getting either a facial or a mouthful of cum to finish off the session. My big worry is whether or not the TS has any diseases that could kill me!

When I get to this point, I always ask if she's safe to take in my mouth or swallow. Only done this with about 4 girls but this is my biggest worry.

F

PrinceVince99
11-17-2008, 11:04 AM
First of all Ruby I love the avatar, and the worst thing is theres not enough of them

Tiffany Anne
11-17-2008, 11:41 AM
That they suck blood to survive scares me.

Or is that vampires? I always confuse the two.

Celeste
11-17-2008, 12:21 PM
seeing them in the daytime

ARMANIXXX
11-17-2008, 12:36 PM

Shes a fluffy sleeping kitten compared to those rapists.

Sydney does look good though, huh?

sockmonkey
11-17-2008, 01:10 PM
The fact they go back to being a dude when they can't hold their looks, that scares thwe shit out of me :shock:

That's a stupid thing to say. What evidence is there of this that would make you think such a thing is the norm?

What scares me the most? Same thing as with any social group: that there are a handful of ridiculous individuals out there who, through their immaturity and lack of ethical grounding, will end up fucking it up for everybody else in the community in the court of public opinion.

JonnyT
11-17-2008, 03:32 PM
i havent quite figured them out yet. :?

Solitary Brother
11-17-2008, 03:46 PM

I love this place.

PrinceVince99
11-17-2008, 04:00 PM

hahaha, its common knowledge that trannys look best at nighttime

blckhaze
11-17-2008, 07:53 PM

I fear her the most. Its always the pretty ones you gotta be wary of. They'll do all kinds of shit and make you think you asked for it.

melissacarter
11-17-2008, 11:02 PM
I sometimes see TS that are hopelessly tranny-fied and dragified with no fem fem in their boo boo.

slinky
11-18-2008, 02:34 AM

I guess it's the same thing at 4AM when they turn the lights on in the club.

tsntx
11-18-2008, 08:13 AM
Biggest scare?

I really enjoy getting either a facial or a mouthful of cum to finish off the session. My big worry is whether or not the TS has any diseases that could kill me!

When I get to this point, I always ask if she's safe to take in my mouth or swallow. Only done this with about 4 girls but this is my biggest worry.

F

bc im sure the ones that did have something were totally honest w/ you

i swear u guys are fucking dumb as shit sometimes :roll:

tsntx
11-18-2008, 08:14 AM

hahaha, its common knowledge that trannys look best at nighttime

as well as its common knowledge w/ the girls that the fags that blow them look best w/ the lights off

tsntx
11-18-2008, 08:34 AM
well his whole reasoning is just dumb

heres your $__insert_bargain_basement_price_here__ i know ive been blowing you this whole time w/o a condom and id like to swallow ur load, youre clean right?

-si senor

ok great! i was really worried you werent bc u didnt care about protecting yourself from the possible stds i have.... but since ur cheap hooker word is worth its weight in cash ill trust you

-open ur mouth papi i got another one waiting in the parking lot

-

Celeste
11-18-2008, 01:28 PM
slinky: isnt it funny, how the girls hurry away from the light or outside, wen the lights go on?! I remember being at 7969 once, and this girl literally, made a mad dash for the exit, hahahaha~

braveman: awww *hugs*

tsntx: lol... too funny

slinky
11-18-2008, 02:12 PM
slinky: isnt it funny, how the girls hurry away from the light or outside, wen the lights go on?! I remember being at 7969 once, and this girl literally, made a mad dash for the exit, hahahaha~

http://sendables.jibjab.com/sendables/250/la_cucaracha#/teaser/250

bulldog
11-19-2008, 02:33 AM

I fear her the most. Its always the pretty ones you gotta be wary of. They'll do all kinds of shit and make you think you asked for it.

Who is this Sydney, i am suddenly intrigued and would like to see and know more about her

ARMANIXXX
11-19-2008, 08:18 AM

Who is this Sydney, i am suddenly intrigued and would like to see and know more about her

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20865&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=sydney&start=40

blckhaze
11-19-2008, 09:35 AM

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20865&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=sydney&start=40

thats her. She extremely cool, a semi-weed head, but she has a great sense of humor.
She has a killer tattoo on her back (it still a work in progress)

ARMANIXXX
11-19-2008, 12:51 PM

thats her. She extremely cool, a semi-weed head, but she has a great sense of humor.

You met her?

blckhaze
11-19-2008, 06:59 PM

You met her?

have her #

ARMANIXXX
11-20-2008, 12:35 AM

You met her?

have her #

Right on.

hit it hard for me brah.

8)

dan_drade
11-20-2008, 12:40 AM

Jesus Christ, that has to be the lamest statement I have ever heard.

DL_NL
11-20-2008, 12:47 AM
Comes close, though there seem to be new lows here every day... some people aren't clever enough to hide their contempt for t-girls here (which is pretty lame).

dan_drade
11-20-2008, 12:48 AM
No shit.

blckhaze
11-20-2008, 01:13 AM

You met her?

have her #

Right on.

hit it hard for me brah.

8)

lol
unfortunately, we are both tops, and...........
I like walking to the kitchen after sex, lets put it that way.

bulldog
11-20-2008, 04:22 PM

You met her?

have her #

Right on.

hit it hard for me brah.

8)

lol

just looking at her i know she would probably tear me apart

Dinand
11-20-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm scared if they go back to their original voice like their male voice.

tiramisu
11-20-2008, 04:52 PM
i am scared they or she have HIV

ARMANIXXX
11-21-2008, 12:11 AM

You met her?

have her #

Right on.

hit it hard for me brah.

8)

lol

lol

I think I'd still try

blckhaze
11-21-2008, 12:52 AM
lol

I think I'd still try

you're a braver man than I
http://x02.xtube.com/community/profile.php?u=TheLongDONGDiva
good luck

JamesHunt
11-21-2008, 06:53 AM

Jesus Christ, that has to be the lamest statement I have ever heard.

Let's get the record straight. I have no issues with my dillema. If you believe all these self made ideas inside your head that there is a black & white distinction between gay tv's and transsexuals, then go ahead and & live the dream :roll:

JamesHunt
11-21-2008, 07:07 AM
^^^^^

for the less astute amongst you who is interpreting my statement the wrong way, don't bother answering to this thread :lol:

Paladin
11-26-2008, 08:50 AM
Biggest scare?

F

Spoken from a true fool - do you have a death wish?????

Paladin
11-26-2008, 09:19 AM

Celeste, you are beautiful in any light, and while what you said is very true for many t-girls, it isn't awfully nice.

mishadark
11-27-2008, 11:41 AM

James cunt, fuck you.
twat.