PDA

View Full Version : Guys that try looking sexy with a cock in their mouth

KiraHarden
11-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Why do guys who love sucking tranny cock try to enhance the effect with a sexy look? ( Sour lemon bed room eyes)

Where a guy who eats pussy just gets down to buisness

I say less cock sucking facial theatrics, and more basic, less dramatic skills are all the guys need

Leave the looking pretty with a cock in the mouth to the ladies

hippifried
11-13-2008, 05:21 PM
So... Is this the complaint of a director, or the recipient?

If the former: Sorry, can't help. I can't even get the video to work on my cell phone.

If the latter: I see 2 options. Either close your eyes & enjoy, or just grab him by the ears.

CherylAZ
11-13-2008, 05:35 PM
I agree Kira. The one providing the oral pleasure should be committed and focused on the task at hand (mouth, really). The job is done much better that way!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-13-2008, 07:54 PM
WTF?!?!?!??????

steeveX
11-13-2008, 07:59 PM
Just switch off the light. Could benefit you in more than one way even.

bighunkaman4u
11-13-2008, 09:25 PM
...if folks worried more about doing it well...and not so much about looking good while doing it...there'd be alot more happy people in trannydom!

Believe me...if you're doing it right...whomever you're doing it too could care less about how you look...and will surely commit themselves to doing it right when it's your turn...lol

BeardedOne
11-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Heh. :lol:

I have a couple of pictures of myself that could apply well here. I don't think I could find one and I'm pretty sure I'd earn the ire of one of the participants if I posted the other. :twisted:

In one, taken by one of my GG lovers many, many, many...OK...You get the idea...years ago, you can see my eyes and nose and her generously fluffy bush (I tend to extremes: Shaved smooth or heavily forrested). I don't know if you'd call the look on my face 'sexy', per se, but it is obvious that I am certainly 'content'. :D

The other, taken in =THIS= century, shows me in en oral flagrante with one of the gurls and...er...well...it's kinda hard to see my face in that shot. :oops:

So...I guess...Unless you find a she-cock engulfed by a salt-n-pepper beard 'sexy', then maybe it isn't.

Not that I really cared much about that possibility at the moment the pic was taken... :wink:

Willie Escalade
11-14-2008, 08:12 AM
LOL! :lol:

RubyTS
11-14-2008, 09:40 AM
i try my best not to look but i can still feel their eyes burning!!! It's hard to enjoy it when u feel like u have to put on a show

icarus2112
11-14-2008, 09:49 AM
LOL Kira I wish I hadnt avoided this thread earlier just because of the title. I totally agree, just suck and Ill look down everynow and then just to watch my cock disappearing and reappearing in that lovely mouth.

canihavu
11-14-2008, 01:10 PM
lol

krupaman
11-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Who died and left you in charge of cocksucking theatrics. It's all good if the recepient is happy.

NYBURBS
11-14-2008, 01:47 PM
Do they look like this? lol

KiraHarden
11-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Do they look like this? lol
Lmao. That image is perfect

KiraHarden
11-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Who died and left you in charge of cocksucking theatrics. It's all good if the recepient is happy.

Well, since I had my testicles removed, my cock left me in charge.

KiraHarden
11-14-2008, 02:32 PM

sheyum
11-14-2008, 06:44 PM
thsi thread is the funniest thing ive ever heard!

tsntx
11-14-2008, 07:05 PM
i had this one guy that when giving head he would do it like a squirrel eating corn off the cob....

.....exactly.... think how i felt lol

tsntx
11-14-2008, 07:07 PM

considering shes talking about getting head i would say shes in charge moron... do u guys ever proof read ur idiotic thoughts

yosi
11-17-2008, 10:38 PM
Why do guys who love sucking tranny cock try to enhance the effect with a sexy look? ( Sour lemon bed room eyes)

Where a guy who eats pussy just gets down to buisness

I say less cock sucking facial theatrics, and more basic, less dramatic skills are all the guys need

Leave the looking pretty with a cock in the mouth to the ladies

why do u think that all of us guys are the same?

you probably haven't met the right guy yet :wink:

Harrys Boy
11-17-2008, 11:57 PM
When I read the title of the thread I thought it was a casting call..