PDA

View Full Version : Are you an Organ donor?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-12-2008, 05:39 AM
And why?

What body part/s would you be willing to part with/donate?

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-12-2008, 05:41 AM
I'm an organ donor

I donate an organ to a lapdancing chick once a week

she gives it back after the dance, usually with my tip

seriously........................no but I would donate my organs, don't jinx me Hara

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-12-2008, 05:52 AM
I'm an organ donor

I donate an organ to a lapdancing chick once a week

she gives it back after the dance, usually with my tip

seriously........................no but I would donate my organs, don't jinx me Hara

lol I bet you keep that specific organ well lubricated! ;)

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

dc_guy_75
11-12-2008, 06:02 AM
I'm an avid motorcycling (with a helmet).

When I'm riding, its always at the back of my mind, so I have a signed hand written card beneath the plastic (its the first thing someone sees when they open the wallet) that says I'm a donor.

I also have my brother-in-law cell phone number written on back of my license, just in case. He has the non-family perspective (and I've made my feelings known) that could come in useful.

I'd be proud to donate my body to anything that has a scientific use. If medical school students could somehow draw some knowledge from dissection: awesome. If someone could use my corneas (or anything), even better.

I draw the line at Gunther von Hagens, who I think is real fucked up.

After being dead (not alive) for 15 billion years, I can care a less what happens to my body once I'm gone.

Its all atoms.

sfme
11-12-2008, 06:02 AM
For an honest answer (lol), I'm an Organ Donor and everything is up for grabs. I always get a laugh out of the George Carlin (RIP) skit about organ donors, (the one where he saids paramedics dont save people with donor cards since they're only looking for spare parts). As for why, simply put I won't need them. I'm not so vain as to care what happens with my body when i'm dead, I've actually told friends to weld me into a 40Gal drum, perferate it and roll it into the harbour if they want, I won't be around to care.

wjcdiver
11-12-2008, 06:27 AM
Yes. My card says I am willing to donate any organ for transplant, but not for research.

I should probably rethink that.

Why?

Saving a life is enough reason, or someone's eyesight. If they could transplant genitals I would have no problem parting with my naughty bits to give to someone who can use them.

ocguy
11-12-2008, 06:47 AM
yes i am. i am willing to donate anything that could be used to help someone else

strokeitnow
11-12-2008, 03:11 PM
I routinely donate my organ to any hot babes that may want it.

LATSDog
11-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Everyone should be an organ donor. ITs the gift of life and I have experienced this with my family. You really can't explain it but the amazing fact is is not only can give someone a new lease on life but it also can make them a new person. Someone who may have been mad inside or always angry seems to become the best person around when and if they get a second chance. You often get to enjoy the best times of their life with them and you can't ever replace that or get it back. The only way it will happen is if peeps like up sign those cards.

blckhaze
11-12-2008, 07:48 PM
LMAO @ JW & Hara

but yea, I got it in my will that anything they can use, go right ahead. i wont need it anymore.

xxxian
11-12-2008, 07:53 PM
Yes.

They can have whatever part they want after I'm dead. Who gives a crap? I'll be dead.

Xian

Quiet Reflections
11-12-2008, 08:12 PM
yup! they can take them all

ottorocket
11-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Good thread to bring awarenss to organ donation. I ride MC as well and always have had a piece of paper explaining i want everything donated... was actually going to get a tat on my chest that said "no tubes, donate everything, cremate when done". Morbid yeah...lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-13-2008, 05:48 AM
LMAO @ JW & Hara

but yea, I got it in my will that anything they can use, go right ahead. i wont need it anymore.

Lmao ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

calebshung
11-13-2008, 05:53 AM
And why?

~Kisses.

HTGi'm an organ donor because what else i'm a good for dead?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-13-2008, 06:07 AM
And why?

~Kisses.

HTGi'm an organ donor because what else i'm a good for dead?

I admire and respect people who are willing to donate their organs to others who can use them. Kudos to all that posted on this thread! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

bwb4ever
11-13-2008, 08:35 AM
I am an organ donor as well. As previously said, I won't need them.

sockmonkey
11-15-2008, 05:19 PM
No, but I am a harpsichord donor. *ba-dup tss!*

hondarobot
11-15-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm be opting for mummification. I'll gladly donate my organs to anyone brave enough to unearth my tomb and invoke my mummy curse, although whatever is left in the urns at that point probably wouldn't be worth much. I'll leave a sign on the door to my burial chamber:

“Free Organ Jerky With Every Looted Clay Urn (Minimum: One Horrific Curse Per Grave Robber).”

jjhill
03-21-2009, 03:27 PM
No, have anybody heard of the story of the young guy that was still alive in the hospital and the doctors killed him or let him die for his organs?

rvince
03-21-2009, 10:12 PM
And why?

Yes, I'm a registered organ donor. All parts are available (although I suspect my liver and lungs won't be a good bargain :-) )

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-22-2009, 05:41 AM
And why?

(although I suspect my liver and lungs won't be a good bargain :-) )

Same here. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Alyssa87
03-22-2009, 05:48 AM
i didnt think transgender people could donate blood.

and assumed that went for organs as well.

sockmonkey
03-22-2009, 04:30 PM
i didnt think transgender people could donate blood.

and assumed that went for organs as well.

I'm pretty sure you're right about that, Alyssa. To use biblical terminology, I think the medical community frowns on sodomites.

Also, your boobs are cool.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-22-2009, 05:09 PM
I am not an Organ Donor. I do not agree with the "Outliving the OEM package, Cheating Death" concept. We are obsessed with living longer and longer but, the monetary costs of doing so are extremely prohibitive. People spend rediculous $$$ to survive in the hopes of getting a transplant of something that doesn't belong to them, and may be rejected biologcally anyway. Who's footin' the bill for all that crap???....while the medical community(certain factions) are make a killing(sorry) off this absurd idea that if we spend enough money, we'll never die!!!

Let it go, people!!! We're all gonna die, anyway....face it!