PDA

View Full Version : [url]www.ts-kimberjames.com[/url]

Kimber James
11-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Hey everyone,

alot of people have been asking why i dont have a web site and im so glad to tell you all that it has just launched today, there are still a few changes that need to be done, but all in all im verrrrrrry happy with it!!!!!

Kimber

daloo3xxx
11-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Nice babe .. wish you the best of luck with your web ..

Star Angel 86
11-11-2008, 07:16 PM
That's very good news glad to here it.

Kimber, you make a lot of fans real happy,it's easy to see why you're so popular.

It's great that your're happy with you're web site,I wish you the best of luck. :D

Kimber James
11-11-2008, 07:27 PM
thanks you 2!!!!!

ocguy
11-11-2008, 07:30 PM
very cool, glad you have it up. you are such a stunner.

dee-celtic
11-11-2008, 07:36 PM
glad to see this website up and running, i hope its very successful for u kimber

Nikka
11-11-2008, 07:38 PM
here is the URL for the lazy fuckers (like me)

just click www.ts-kimberjames.com

congrats Kimber looks good! :)

brian85in
11-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Very sexy!

DL_NL
11-11-2008, 08:30 PM
...in my favourites!

Wow, love those pics of you! You look amazing, truly beautiful!

Dave32111
11-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Very hot!

Ok, call me a grammar Nazi if you wish, but...

My name is Kimber James. i'm a 20 year old adult film actress. I was born in Miami, FL but now live between New York and LA.
I'm kind of a boring person. I dont really like going out at night or going to clubs, I much prefer to go to the mall and shop which is my favorite passed time or go out to dinner or lunch with friends.
I'm really excited to see where my carrer goes and hope that there is alot of good things in the future.
So keep up with me so you can be a part of it!

Please consider changing to:

My name is Kimber James. I'm a 20 year old adult film actress. I was born in Miami, FL but now live between New York and LA. I'm kind of a boring person. I don't really like going out at night or going to clubs. I much prefer to go to the mall and shop - my favorite pastime - or go out to dinner or lunch with friends. I'm really excited to see where my career goes and hope that there is a lot of good things in the future.

Just trying to help out your web guy...

Nikka
11-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Very hot!

My name is Kimber James. i'm a 20 year old adult film actress. I was born in Miami, FL but now live between New York and LA.
I'm kind of a boring person. I dont really like going out at night or going to clubs, I much prefer to go to the mall and shop which is my favorite passed time or go out to dinner or lunch with friends.
I'm really excited to see where my carrer goes and hope that there is alot of good things in the future.

My name is Kimber James. I'm a 20 year old adult film actress. I was born in Miami, FL but now live between New York and LA. I'm kind of a boring person. I don't really like going out at night or going to clubs. I much prefer to go to the mall and shop - my favorite pastime - or go out to dinner or lunch with friends. I'm really excited to see where my career goes and hope that there is a lot of good things in the future.

lololol why u think she shud change a thing?... ho r u?

KaciBear
11-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Looks great! You are gorgeous!

Kimber James
11-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Very hot!

Thanks for the advice! The change was made.

MerriCait
11-11-2008, 09:21 PM

i scrolled down to look for this lol.

looks well kimber.

scubaman
11-11-2008, 09:26 PM

Thanks. I didn't have the energy to type that in.

Dave32111
11-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Very hot!

Thanks for the advice! The change was made.

No problem - glad I could help. Good luck with the web site!

Dave32111
11-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Very hot!

lololol why u think she shud change a thing?... ho r u?

lololol it just chek 4 funy...kant bleve u a qt & smrt... i grt, ho u?

tsntx
11-11-2008, 10:07 PM
dave u missed the part on the first page where it says "realty" and not "reality"

just saying someone in webdesign needs to learn a thing about proof reading and spell checking ;)

pics are flawless

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Yay! Lovely Kimber!!!

the_corner
11-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Looks good!

tommymageeshemales2
11-12-2008, 12:44 AM

Kimber James
11-12-2008, 11:51 AM
i hope you all like it!!!!!

jjtt999
11-12-2008, 03:07 PM
I LOVE YOU KIMBER!!! haha u don't seem like a boring girl i dunno what you talkin bout but i like the site

needsum
11-12-2008, 04:15 PM
pics are flawless

I think you've got a bit of that market cornered as well, Jen . . . :)

lisaparadise
11-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Hey everyone,

alot of people have been asking why i dont have a web site and im so glad to tell you all that it has just launched today, there are still a few changes that need to be done, but all in all im verrrrrrry happy with it!!!!!

KimberHey congrats, i seen the preview section and its absolutly fab as expected.great job girl your a beautty

Dave32111
11-12-2008, 06:30 PM
dave u missed the part on the first page where it says "realty" and not "reality"

just saying someone in webdesign needs to learn a thing about proof reading and spell checking ;)

pics are flawless

You're right, but I just got to this page and said fuck it; she needs to get this fixed or look like an airhead. :shock:

Star Angel 86
11-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Kimber,with all the fans that you have I don't see how this site could go wrong,once again I wish you all the best. :D

boner
11-13-2008, 03:46 AM
Hey everyone,

Kimber

Good luck Kimber! I'm sure I'll be joining soon. The previews are hot!

luko
11-13-2008, 05:15 AM
How dare you finally open a website! For one you are irresistible and two you know i get paid tomorrow! So Rude!! J/k can't wait to join Kimber.

HIM999
11-20-2008, 04:49 AM
kimber, when's the dvd droppin?

menacingmethods86
01-13-2009, 01:41 AM
sweet

nicoleneuman24
01-13-2009, 03:39 AM
Hey kimber!!! my other twin sister lol

love the site!!!