PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Lawer

Paul
08-28-2005, 04:19 PM
were did this come from?

Paul
08-28-2005, 08:09 PM
never heard nothing bout it, think i'll look into this one...anyone else know anymore?

Harrys Boy
08-28-2005, 10:18 PM
A friend of mine says it's a rumour, also her phone number doesn't work for the first time in years.

mds

so does this mean u have called her in the past? Im interested because i see ur from the uk

GroobySteven
08-28-2005, 10:46 PM
It's absolute fact.
She had her implants removed, stopped the hormones and is now married to her cousin (or half-cousin) in Brazil.

I've seen photos and she looks like a regular dude.
Pretty scary.
I mentioned this in a post a few months ago and everyone thought I was joking :twisted:
seanchai

ietavait
08-28-2005, 10:57 PM
could you post a pic of lisa as a men please?
It's absolute fact.
She had her implants removed, stopped the hormones and is now married to her cousin (or half-cousin) in Brazil.

Pretty scary.
I mentioned this in a post a few months ago and everyone thought I was joking :twisted:
seanchai

Harrys Boy
08-28-2005, 11:00 PM
There is no god. Thanks Seanchai for ruining my week

Ecstatic
08-28-2005, 11:28 PM
I remember your posting that info a while back, seanchai. Personally, I think everyone should be or become who they want to be, so maybe this is the trip he/she had to take in this life. I never thought of transsexualism as a phase one would go through, then reverse. Seems pretty intense to go that far and come back, as it were. But maybe "Lisa" had to do that to find him/herself. (But married to his/her half-cousin? That's passing strange.)

GroobySteven
08-28-2005, 11:33 PM
No I won't post a photo. The ones I saw were personal photos and not a photoshoot so I won't invade that privacy.
seanchai

Castor_Troy05
08-29-2005, 01:22 AM
are we talking about the hot blonde Lisa from Brazil, or Lisa from US

NickTheQuick
08-29-2005, 01:26 AM

Paul
08-29-2005, 01:41 AM
yes her

wonder how long ago this happened, i saw pics of her from the end of last year.

Castor_Troy05
08-29-2005, 01:55 AM
awww no , she was really hot, :(

GroobySteven
08-29-2005, 02:00 AM
Happened earlier this year.
seanchai

skyler
08-29-2005, 03:26 AM
man that sux but whatever makes her happy

Realgirls4me
08-29-2005, 04:35 AM
Oh well. ...Hey, at least we have plenty of movies of her to keep the fantasies going, right ?

I always thought she was one of the prettiest girls anywhere. Great body and face ... those eyes, those eyes, those eyes. :)

Queens Guy
08-29-2005, 05:24 AM
As much as I will miss her as a girl, I hope she is happy. I certainly wouldn't want to see another suicide.

I have to admit, though, that I would be curious to see before/after/back again pics of her.

ietavait
08-29-2005, 08:04 AM
ok thank you anyway
No I won't post a photo. The ones I saw were personal photos and not a photoshoot so I won't invade that privacy.
seanchai

Paladin
08-29-2005, 10:29 AM
It's absolute fact.

Pretty scary.
seanchai

Why is is scary, did LL the man end up looking pretty scary?

GreenDay27
08-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Im new to this forum,So let me just say hi. Also any good galleries of Lisa. I always liked her and thought she was hot.

ptyseminole
08-29-2005, 08:38 PM
Lisa was one of my all-time favorite brazilian shemales...it is really sad to learn that she has decided to be a male; but hey, if that makes her happy, good for her !

One thing, did she really married her half cousin??? that is weird even for Brazil (I know the country)

GroobySteven
08-29-2005, 10:59 PM
I'm pretty sure you can marry your half-cousin in most countries.
If your fathers brothers wife, re-married and had a kid - would that make it your half-cousin? Yet no blood connection?
Fuck it - I don't know - she married a cousin or half-cousin. Pretty hot girl actually.
seanchai

tsluva
08-30-2005, 07:33 AM
well, there goes another one of my favorite Brazilian shemales .

this is so hard to believe that she is reversing back as
a male. . no wonder many thought Seanchai
was joking .

Lisa just had totally awesome curves
i absolutely loved her ass !

she was also a outstanding performer.

this is not only suprising , but this is also sounds like she is
somewhat confused.

Realgirls4me
08-30-2005, 07:44 AM
well, there goes another one of my favorite Brazilian shemales .

this is so hard to believe that she is reversing back as
a male. . no wonder many thought Seanchai
was joking .

Lisa just had totally awesome curves
i absolutely loved her ass !

she was also a outstanding performer.

this is not only suprising , but this is also sounds like she is
somewhat confused.

Physically, if there was ever a male that really shouldn't have been given his body, it was Lisa Lawyer. What a face, figure, legs and ass. Yowza! She's one of many on my list of must haves as far as videos go.

johnb
08-30-2005, 03:57 PM
my favorite lisa lawer pic

ptyseminole
08-30-2005, 04:02 PM
Here's another nice pic of Lisa, damn she's hot! I really can not picture her as a male!

Paul
08-30-2005, 10:56 PM
here are a few of my favs

Spiderman
08-31-2005, 04:47 AM
He married he cousin wtf,i hope that dont have any fucking kids or they will be retarded!

GroobySteven
08-31-2005, 05:33 AM
He married he cousin wtf,i hope that dont have any fucking kids or they will be retarded!

...and Hungangel's welcomes another literate, intelligent, thoughtful member...why did Katrina wipe out New Orleans and not Alabama :-(

seanchai

lucx
08-31-2005, 08:06 AM
well... we should be happy for her...

it's better that she lives as a male if that's what HE wants than living a life who makes her really sad.... and making things like others have done (remind who recently passed away)...

Spiderman
08-31-2005, 05:05 PM

...and Hungangel's welcomes another literate, intelligent, thoughtful member...why did Katrina wipe out New Orleans and not Alabama :-(

seanchai

Stfu dude i dont need you to welcome me i spit on your welcome, why dont you go get a real job and stop begging girls to take there fucking picture!

NickTheQuick
08-31-2005, 05:41 PM

GroobySteven
08-31-2005, 09:32 PM
Of course I don't wish that Alabama was wiped out - but I can't wait to see the god-squads reaction to the sin city of New Orleans bearing the brunt of the disaster - wait for publicity sluts stating that it was "God's work - for having a Sodom and Gomorrah style city of gambling, alcohol, gays and prostitutes". If the hurricane had hit one of the more biblical areas, I'd have liked to see the justification on why God had "chosen them".

I think Spiderboy, justified my little dig on Alabama (I've stated that it wasn't her full cousin previously and that it potentially doesn't have to be a blood relation) - amazing how somebody who probably knows so much about humping his dog (his sister wouldn't let him) is the one who brings up incest!

Unlikely that Lisa was using many hormones at all. From my recent trip to Brazil (last week) one of the things I dislike, is the lack of hormones - the girls don't take them so they can stay hard and have sex a few times a day - also results in them having harder bodies and needing to take more care of their masculine features. I've never read any medical reports on hormones having a diverse affect on childbirth and from what I understand they leave your body quite quickly.

seanchai

almore
08-31-2005, 09:58 PM
What's the problem spiderman I thought marrying your cousins and even sisters was common down there in Alabama...lol or you guys just f..k them.

NickTheQuick
08-31-2005, 10:03 PM

geekmeat
08-31-2005, 10:04 PM
Of course I don't wish that Alabama was wiped out - but I can't wait to see the god-squads reaction to the sin city of New Orleans bearing the brunt of the disaster - wait for publicity sluts stating that it was "God's work - for having a Sodom and Gomorrah style city of gambling, alchol, gays and protitutes". If the hurricane had hit one of the more biblical areas, I'd have liked to see the justification on why God had "chosen them".

I think Spiderboy, justified my little dig on Alabama (I've stated that it wasn't her full cousin previously and that it potentially doesn't have to be a blood relation) - amazing how somebody who probably knows so much about humping his dog (his sister wouldn't let him) is the one who brings up incest!

Unlikely that Lisa was using many hormones at all. From my recent trip to Brazil (last week) one of the things I dislike, is the lack of hormones - the girls don't take them so they can stay hard and have sex a few times a day - also results in them having harder bodies and needing to take more care of their masculine features. I've never read any medical reports on hormones having a diverse affect on childbirth and from what I understand they leave your body quite quickly.

seanchai

You know I was thinking the same thing.
After 9/11 Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell said that GAYS,FEMINISTS and THE ACLU were the reason "god" punished us.
Is god punishing the southerners for say ......oh......um........imbreeding or incest?
I say no.....I dont beleive there is a god but if I did Im sure she wouldnt be that spiteful.

lurker
08-31-2005, 10:17 PM
decloaking.....

In defense of all the tgirl lovers in Alabama I say this....

screw anyone who really wishes this fate on Alabama or anyone else!

Having said that, I say this....
No amount of gay basking, yankee bashing, Californicator bashing, right-wing preacher bashing, or anything else can change the fact that every region of this country has its share of idiots. And any of them can find stupid reasons to talk loud, and when they do they always speak louder than the tolerant, albeit silent majority.

That said.... it would be interesting to see the before/after/ back lineup.
And Lisa Lawer is one the girls whose pics and vidclips I can never quite toss when I do my biannual "am I gay?" hard drive cleanup!

cloaking device activated.....

Spiderman
09-01-2005, 12:44 AM
Of course I don't wish that Alabama was wiped out - but I can't wait to see the god-squads reaction to the sin city of New Orleans bearing the brunt of the disaster - wait for publicity sluts stating that it was "God's work - for having a Sodom and Gomorrah style city of gambling, alchol, gays and protitutes". If the hurricane had hit one of the more biblical areas, I'd have liked to see the justification on why God had "chosen them".

seanchai

How do you manage too have a buisness you act like your a 10 year old!

Castor_Troy05
09-01-2005, 01:08 AM
How do you manage too have a buisness you act like your a 10 year old!

What do you hope to achieve with this petty war or words with seanchai, he made a joke, and you clearly didn't get it, it would appear that you are the one whom is acting like a 10 year old. Stop being a jerk n just move on.

chefmike
09-01-2005, 01:26 AM
geekboy-aren't you the same dipshit who was just called out yesterday for stereotyping people? And now you're going to do this to an entire portion of the country? Yes, we all know that political correctness applies to everything but the south...BUT YOU REALLY ARE A DUMBFUCK-TAKE YOUR MEDS BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN GEEKBOY!!!

tslvrnyc
09-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Marrying your cousin will not result in a baby with retardation. In fact, you could have offspring with a sibling and it would most likely be fine. The risk of birth defects goes up substantially when a child is the result of two siblings mating, but it is not a definate thing by any means.

Ask any plant or animal breeder about inbreeding and they will likely tell you about the numerous advantages it has. However, don't let me stand in the way of your pissing contest, I don't have my raincoat on.

ptyseminole
09-24-2005, 06:54 PM
This is a new set of Lisa, I think it's the last one she did before going back to being a male...still hard to imgine her without those big tits...

Harrys Boy
09-24-2005, 11:20 PM
She mite as well have a sign up saying last time ever! all those hearts she's broken

Spiderman
09-25-2005, 12:05 AM
thanks for posting those pictures, now i feel worse!!

AllanahStarrNYC
09-25-2005, 12:42 AM
i know of a handful of transsexuals who have done this-

personally, i could never dream of going back. especially after all of this hard work and effort, i could not see my living my life in any other way.
i can't even picture it really- the thought of having to wear men's clothes again is enough to make me gag.

but-
i guess sometimes people do make mistakes, no matter how big, AND i think a person who goes back to their orhinal sex, was never a true transsexual in any case.

if he is happier now, then good for him.

Harrys Boy
09-25-2005, 01:08 AM
Well if you do the same thing as Lisa Allanah i really will be suicidal

Spiderman
09-25-2005, 01:20 AM
i know of a handful of transsexuals who have done this-

personally, i could never dream of going back. especially after all of this hard work and effort, i could not see my living my life in any other way.
i can't even picture it really- the thought of having to wear men's clothes again is enough to make me gag.

but-
i guess sometimes people do make mistakes, no matter how big, AND i think a person who goes back to their orhinal sex, was never a true transsexual in any case.

if he is happier now, then good for him.

Thats good to hear u will never do that, put what strikes me odd is that she isnt even gay and is married to a women but ive seen several movies of her fucking and sucking a guy and vice versa, is that normal?

tsluva
09-25-2005, 07:14 AM
i wish her well , but i have to wonder what state of mind
is " Lisa " in .

i've heard & read interviews and saw guest-appearances on various
shows about people who have switched back over to the original side
but have to admit that even after hearing their explanation , i still
don't quite get it .

i have long heard the testimonies of transgendered that there has
always been with without question a " woman " deep inside them.
and then there's all the time , work , expenses and comittment
towards the transformation .

this Lisa Lawer re-transformation comes as quite a suprise
( and disappointment because she was one of my favorite ts stars)

though i have my concerns about the overrall picture of her future
and current state of mind , but i hope in all everything works out
for Lisa.

love4tranny
09-25-2005, 04:51 PM
i must admit i do find it a little weird for lisa's male ego to actually marry a woman and therefore go back to being hetrosexual. i have about 4 movies with her in and in everyone she is with men in which she sucks and recieves from them. she does also take a active role in a couple and gives them a good seeing to.

at least allanah is never going to become a man, i just hope gia darling vicky stay as women as well because life will not be worth living then if they do

Paul
09-25-2005, 05:06 PM
its up to them if they do or not.....and if you look closer, lisa has fucked more girls than men.....as they say, she was " the queen of gg tgirls", or sumthin like that lol

ptyseminole
09-26-2005, 05:48 PM
well, here are a couple of pics of that set...It's so fricking hard imagining her as a him...

ARMANIXXX
09-26-2005, 08:51 PM
Mabey the original transformation was a bet :lol:

drock
07-15-2009, 07:23 PM
bump