PDA

View Full Version : Transwomen

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2008, 01:35 AM
That have stopped you in your tracks in person, cause you think they are so beautiul!

Celeste is definitely on my list. Not in a lesbian way but Celeste is gorgeous! The way she carries herself too and her voice is lovely as well!

I've met many girls I think are pretty or beautiful , but Celeste definitely lights up a room with her smile and curves! She is the only tgirl I have been speechless upon! (not a suck up compliment, but true opinion)

When I first saw her I was so nervous to even talk to her, but she was so sweet and nice and we hung out again recently and same thing!

What about you guys or ladies?

Transwomen that astound you on their look, voice, etc!

Yes another superficial thread, but whatever Celeste deserves this compliment!

barefootjoe69
11-11-2008, 01:56 AM
That have stopped you in your tracks in person, cause you think they are so beautiul!

Celeste is definitely on my list. Not in a lesbian way but Celeste is gorgeous! The way she carries herself too and her voice is lovely as well!

I've met many girls I think are pretty or beautiful , but Celeste definitely lights up a room with her smile and curves! She is the only tgirl I have been speechless upon! (not a suck up compliment, but true opinion)

When I first saw her I was so nervous to even talk to her, but she was so sweet and nice and we hung out again recently and same thing!

What about you guys or ladies?

Transwomen that astound you on their look, voice, etc!

Yes another superficial thread, but whatever Celeste deserves this compliment!

Hey Kelly, BACK OFF :evil: I get to stalk Celeste first :lol:

She is out of this world Beautiful!!!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2008, 01:59 AM
well I've seen her in person so blah on you lol

barefootjoe69
11-11-2008, 02:07 AM
well I've seen her in person so blah on you lol

Lol, You got me on that one.
Unless, looking through her bedroom window is considered seeing her in person?
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2008, 02:07 AM
lol

trannybanger
11-11-2008, 02:19 AM
I gotta say there are quite a few women in the Bay Area like this, which is where I first met Celeste some years ago (and I agree she is a stunner).

DL_NL
11-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Well, let's see... there's a certain Miss Kelly... :)

scubaman
11-12-2008, 02:16 AM
Jennifer Paris

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/img_1328tsml_104.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
11-12-2008, 02:18 AM
DL thank you, but it has to be in person! Not from pics or vids. A transsexual that you met in person that blew you away!

AdaraLove
11-12-2008, 02:52 AM
I may know them- I know most girls in Boston

Lick UR Lovely
11-12-2008, 03:57 AM
I would hand my little measly $2000 weekly paycheck to Celeste! She's gorgeous...Kelly, you're gorgeous also :D

barefootjoe69
11-12-2008, 08:13 AM
I would hand my little measly $2000 weekly paycheck to Celeste! She's gorgeous...Kelly, you're gorgeous also :D
If we are bidding.
$3000
:D

tsntx
11-12-2008, 11:39 AM
yall r fucking dumb^^

shell take both of them

$20 that w/ all those thousands yall are offering neither want to call her, get her the required: flight, hotel, and donation fee tho

so much for weak offers that dont hold up

KiraHarden
11-12-2008, 05:30 PM
:claps. A few weeks ago some dude in Fla. told Kira that he would fly her down to visit him. Don't know what happened, but I seriously doubt he went through with it.

I would gladly pay your way......

Send me a PM then hun

yall r fucking dumb^^

shell take both of them

$20 that w/ all those thousands yall are offering neither want to call her, get her the required: flight, hotel, and donation fee tho

Brrrr! Its getting cold, and I'm still waiting for my invite. :(

xxxian
11-12-2008, 07:49 PM
I'll say that of the girls I've met in person, probably the most amazing was Leather Thorns, visiting Baltimore a month or so ago. She just had this allure and confidence and was so nice and genuine. not only that we had a lot in common, namely our obsession with latex and BDSM. We really got along well and I had a real hard time saying good bye.

barefootjoe69
11-12-2008, 07:58 PM
yall r fucking dumb^^

shell take both of them

Wow, if you can't see we are joking around!
Who is the dumb one^^^^^^

Don't take everything all serious. It's the internet! :roll: :roll:

DL_NL
11-12-2008, 08:37 PM
DL thank you, but it has to be in person! Not from pics or vids. A transsexual that you met in person that blew you away!
Maybe a visit to the US is in order... :P

calebshung
11-13-2008, 05:59 AM
No personal meeting yet :cry:

icarus2112
11-13-2008, 08:43 AM
Lola Malone I actually talked to (maybe more) and a close second but much more recently, Foxxy. Foxxy was with friends and super casual so didnt talk to her, might have seemed geekish/fan seeking autograph -ish.

Celeste
11-14-2008, 05:50 AM
OMG you guys, you are so sweet! Im so flattered :oops: Thank you so much. Havent been on in awhile, and my bff called me and was like... OMG Kelly Shore posted the sweetest thing about you, so I had to check it out.

Aww Honey *big hugs & sloppy wet kisses* hehe... Thank you so much my love, that truly was the sweetest thing EVER!

I had no idea... When I first met you, I thought you were just a shy girl, thats why you were kind of timid. The 2nd time we met, you spoke, and you seemed like a genuinely sweet girl.You seem to keep getting better and better looking every time I see you. You looked GORGE last time... Cant wait to see you again, with your new look, Im sure youll look more amazing than ever. I keep telling people you look good in pics, but even better in person, and thats what counts! Theres alot of photogenic girls out there, "monets"... that look great in pics, then you meet them in person, and your like, oh wow, umm ok. lol And then there are girls, who are pretty in pics, but better looking in person, and I think thats a catergory, we can both fall under :wink:

To answer the Topic question, and I have lived many places, and vistied many as well, and in my travels have met alot of the girls. But only one has made me GAG! Hands Down, has to be... ANNA ALEXANDER. She was so sweet and much better looking in person. The look, face, skin, femininity, body, poise, and style. She had it all, Love you Anna XoXo RIP

Thanks agian Kelly, See you around Babe XoXO

Bopper007
11-14-2008, 09:01 AM
Well I have met Celeste in person and she definitely had that effect on me. For obvious reasons that everybody has been saying.

Thanks Celeste for being who you are.

Alyssa87
11-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Gisele Xtravaganza

TsVanessa69
11-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Gisele Xtravaganza
Just takes your breath away. Just like her mother Carmen!

raquel1
11-15-2008, 02:59 AM
very nice celeste you look nice as always

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2008, 03:05 AM
OMG you guys, you are so sweet! Im so flattered :oops: Thank you so much. Havent been on in awhile, and my bff called me and was like... OMG Kelly Shore posted the sweetest thing about you, so I had to check it out.

Aww Honey *big hugs & sloppy wet kisses* hehe... Thank you so much my love, that truly was the sweetest thing EVER!

I had no idea... When I first met you, I thought you were just a shy girl, thats why you were kind of timid. The 2nd time we met, you spoke, and you seemed like a genuinely sweet girl.You seem to keep getting better and better looking every time I see you. You looked GORGE last time... Cant wait to see you again, with your new look, Im sure youll look more amazing than ever. I keep telling people you look good in pics, but even better in person, and thats what counts! Theres alot of photogenic girls out there, "monets"... that look great in pics, then you meet them in person, and your like, oh wow, umm ok. lol And then there are girls, who are pretty in pics, but better looking in person, and I think thats a catergory, we can both fall under :wink:

To answer the Topic question, and I have lived many places, and vistied many as well, and in my travels have met alot of the girls. But only one has made me GAG! Hands Down, has to be... ANNA ALEXANDER. She was so sweet and much better looking in person. The look, face, skin, femininity, body, poise, and style. She had it all, Love you Anna XoXo RIP

Thanks agian Kelly, See you around Babe XoXO Omg I forgot we even took those pics! But it was definitely meant. Thank you so much girl for the compliments!!

raquel1
11-15-2008, 03:46 PM
YOU NEED TO COME SEE ME I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS

saifan
11-15-2008, 10:14 PM
Saigon Lee. Very much a lady in every sense of the word.