PDA

View Full Version : My first double anal

Stretch My Arse
11-08-2008, 01:50 PM
I've been a member here for quite a while and i enjoy this forum immensely, i feel that i need to share my experience.

Last night i had my first double anal, one was with a gay and the other was a tv. The feeling was sensational and extremely ecstatic, though sniffing poppers helped a lot during penetration.

My ass was stretched beyond belief and quivering constantly after all was done. This morning after a long sleep i felt the odd pain in my ass, i'm assuming that this is down to my rectum relaxing back to normal. There's no damaged despite the brutal hammering i received by my two friends.

So.. i was wondering if anybody else has had a double anal and if so.. was everything ok afterwards, what sensations were felt the next day, have you been doubled again etc..

thx1138
11-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Too funny for words.

ILuvGurls
11-08-2008, 03:14 PM
way too much info.....

emmettray
11-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Knock yourself out!

wombat33
11-08-2008, 03:21 PM
I've been a member here for quite a while and i enjoy this forum immensely, i feel that i need to share my experience.

Last night i had my first double anal, one was with a gay and the other was a tv. The feeling was sensational and extremely ecstatic, though sniffing poppers helped a lot during penetration.

My ass was stretched beyond belief and quivering constantly after all was done. This morning after a long sleep i felt the odd pain in my ass, i'm assuming that this is down to my rectum relaxing back to normal. There's no damaged despite the brutal hammering i received by my two friends.

So.. i was wondering if anybody else has had a double anal and if so.. was everything ok afterwards, what sensations were felt the next day, have you been doubled again etc..

Awesome!

I am glad you liked the experience.

I have no experience like that however if two of the ladies from here want to give it to me..........just say the word.

Have safe fun!

Quiet Reflections
11-09-2008, 10:02 AM
a gay
Just reading that makes me laugh and think about every stereotype of a homophobe ever done. not saying you are but the way you put that....classic

blckhaze
11-09-2008, 10:11 AM
way too much info.....

agreed.

addicted
11-09-2008, 10:32 AM
this is a lie, sniffing poppers? just great compromise your immune system then have your anus get torn up that can lead to opportunistic infections.