PDA

View Full Version : Santa Barbara, CA

calitxthug
08-28-2005, 02:10 AM
I am

mambo
08-28-2005, 02:49 AM
Your idea is a noble one, but I think Santa Barbara is just too small of a market to support such a "specialized" club.

calitxthug
08-28-2005, 03:29 AM
I understand yo concern, but I with all of the constnatly partying college students out here who do love shemales, i believe it to be something that could happen and at this point, it is going to happen. All the replies I need now are from those who are willing to help.

SexxxyJade
08-28-2005, 04:57 AM
I am orginally from a small town called Wichita Falls, TX. I stayed in Los Angeles, CA for my H S yrs, but now I am in college at the University Of CA, Santa Barbara. I know a lot of people out here who love shemales, but can't find any shemales in the city of Santa Barbara. I usually drive down to Los Angeles, to Peanuts at club 7969, to meet transexuals. I got the feelin that is more shemales lived in the beautiful city of Sant Barbara, they would make a great wealthy living here. I wanna open up a shemale club here in Santa Barbara, CA. That shyt would really be craccin too. If anyone could help me figure out how to make everything happen or to get more shemales out here in Santa Barbara, CA, let me know please. I could be reached directly at Eight Zero Five Six-Three-Six, Nine 77 Eight. My name is Cordaun I added a picture to add a face with the words.

Dayum he's hottt. yummy

calitxthug
08-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Th

Man Fuck It
08-29-2005, 01:28 AM
Bit of a debbie downer, i'd be willing to help/invest, however as someone said Santa Barbara is too small of a market for a specialized and somewhat DL related club like that really grow. Hell they have trouble in bigger cities such as DC or Miami with those types of clubs staying open. Politics plays a lot into it as well. How far is Santa Barbara from LA? And exactly how big of a population does SB have?

calitxthug
08-29-2005, 02:17 AM
to words.