PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now?...I miss these hotties!!! :(

dt03
11-08-2008, 09:23 AM
There's a few hotties that I havent seen or heard anything from in a while, and its got me bummed out..

Aly Sinclair- Ive loved this girl since I first seen her, but I dont hear much about her these days! :cry: She's one of the ones Ive missed the most! Definitely one of my all time favorites!! :D Love ya Aly!! xoxo

Yasmin Rios- Another beauty that I cant get enough of. I havent seen anything from her in a while. The ALWAYS beautiful, Nicole Montero, posted on here a while back, and I agree with her! We need Yasmin back! :P

Nicole De Castro- I love this girl! My first post on here was when I lost all of my pics/vids of hers that I had, and I still havent been able to get everything back. Just a few things, but still one of my favorite hotties! :wink:

Bianca Carvalho- I keep an eye out on her website, but Id love to see more of her!! She's gorgeous!! :)

Camila Sampaio- I seen her the other day in a pic, but she was going by the name Flavia Sampaio. I think she's really hot, and would love to see something from her in the near future.

Luciana aka Luciana Bano- Ive definitely missed this girl! :cry: Whats up with her now? I think she's one of the most beautiful girls Ive seen, and Id love to see more of her!! :wink:

These are just a few that Ive missed lately..If anyone has anything new from these girls, please post them on here...It would be much appreciated! Thanks all! :)

ALYSINCLAIRxxx
11-20-2008, 12:13 AM
Hi DT!

You're a doll! Thank you, kiddo!

I have been working on some side jobs away from adult work. But, I plan on getting back to my roots and filming more soon!

I also will make myself more available here, at HD and on my yahoo group and an upcoming blog. All sorts of good things. : )

All my best!
Aly XxX

dt03
11-20-2008, 07:47 AM
:D Like always, Aly, you know how to put a smile on my face!! :D I cant wait to see all the new things your working on! I definitely have something to look forward to, thats for sure!! :wink:

You look amazing in this pic! But then again, you always do! Thanks again for everything love! :D Hope to hear from you soon!

<3
David