PDA

View Full Version : What US cities have good t-girl strip clubs

ls1290
11-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Just what the title says. Looking to have a vacation and would like to go somewhere that has a good t-girl strip club.

VegasBarbie
11-08-2008, 02:44 AM
Would the "Las Vegas Lounge" really be considerd a strip club??????

saifan
11-08-2008, 02:48 AM
Would the "Las Vegas Lounge" really be considerd a strip club??????
Sure. I saw some hot girls stripping there as recently as June of this year.

ls1290
11-08-2008, 06:18 AM
I have heard the 'Las Vegas Lounge' was a shit hole for a lack of a better term.

jesseflo
11-08-2008, 06:35 AM
i wish they had one in l.a.! id totally be a stripper if they had one as its alot of fun.

ls1290
11-08-2008, 06:49 AM
i wish they had one in l.a.! id totally be a stripper if they had one as its alot of fun.

Damn Jessie, I would love to watch :)

TsJennifer
11-08-2008, 06:53 AM
Diva's in Sf but its not full nude! Topless on some nights

jesseflo
11-08-2008, 07:17 AM

sounds hot still. :wink:

johnb
11-08-2008, 08:53 AM
I've actually heard of two...they're called slim, and none

saifan
11-08-2008, 04:53 PM
I have heard the 'Las Vegas Lounge' was a shit hole for a lack of a better term.
Always good to go by what you've "heard".

unctrld1
11-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Always good to go by what you've "heard".

I was in the LVL last week. They have topless dancers on Fridays and Saturdays - sometimes. At the very least there will be dancers with bikini type clothing on. And most of the rest of the girls really dress to impress. I think you will like the sights.

trannybanger
11-08-2008, 05:01 PM

Technically. But as it gets later, and the rules get more flexible.... But nothing like it used to be

Star Angel 86
11-08-2008, 07:40 PM

If that were the case I would have to move back to LA. :D

jesseflo
11-08-2008, 09:46 PM

we should have one as theres lots of ts clubs in l.a. why not a strip club im sure it would do well. ive always had stripper fantasies while im listening to music in front of my mirrors at home.lol. i would rock it!

nylonleglover
11-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Well the one that I would recommend would be Divas on a Thursday night in San Francisco as it is one of the best clubs in the nation. Be careful where you park as it may be worth paying a parking garage so your car or truck does not get broken in to.

Peanuts / 7969 Santa Monica Blvd / Illusions / what ever the current name is on a Friday night in West Hollywood is not as nice as Divas but they do a good job.

Cobra Club Thursday night in North Hollywood is getting better by the week but it is not as finished as the first two that I have listed.

Bjs in Denver is a nice local bar that is worth the trip.

I am still looking for places in Seattle but will post results.

Point blank...it would be nice if a club owner invested in to a first class nightclub for the TS ladies....

Star Angel 86
11-08-2008, 11:03 PM

we should have one as theres lots of ts clubs in l.a. why not a strip club im sure it would do well. ive always had stripper fantasies while im listening to music in front of my mirrors at home.lol. i would rock it!
I've thought that all along,I bet you would rock at it. 8)

I really miss my LA strip club days,haven't been back since 2004.

icarus2112
11-09-2008, 01:27 AM
Well as far as I know Divas in San Fran. and Las Vegas Lounge are the only two "stripper clubs" that I know of, that have Ts regularly dancing as entertainment and possibly stripping down to some level of almost nudity.(usually with panties on and topless or pasties over nipples) I have been to both of these clubs at some point in the past.
Las Vegas Lounge club is a dive looking place but quite a few girls going there are nice decent girls just trying to make ends meet, I have a couple of friends that work there and if I ever remember to ask their stage names I will let you know so you can ask who they recommend.
Divas in San Fran is also kind of a run down building but last time I was there about 3 years ago this time of year there were mostly young hot asian girls dancing in the upstairs area (2nd/3rd floor forget which one exactly) and of course like the Lounge in Vegas most of the visiting girls are working. I was a very bad boy visiting these places and had a great time every night there.
As far as Seattle goes that Nylonleglover mentioned, there is no strip club with TS but Neighbours underground will have Latino Noches every Friday night hosted by Effren and his Divas. and also Neighbours is very TS friendly with a lot of Latina TS's showing up late night. Other clubs Ts friendly is Swanks in Kent, but mostly a Lesbian bar and hit and miss with pacific islander/Samoan Ts hanging out there. Cant remember the names of a couple of places in Tacoma Ive been to, both Downtown Tacoma on Pacific Ave.

Ahem
11-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Anyone know of one in Florida?

I love tits
12-04-2008, 09:05 PM
any in detroit

miami_ab
12-05-2008, 01:07 AM
Anyone know of one in Florida?

http://www.trixiesbar.com/

Remy757Photog
12-05-2008, 08:14 AM
I've been to LVL there wasn't any strippers on the night that I went, but there was LOTS of average and a handfull of above average gals. I had a great time, don't remember what night it was though.

I've yet to see any ts strip clubs in Va or surrounding states, or even great ts clubs in general for that matter.

nylonleglover
12-06-2008, 05:24 AM
So I go up to Seattle with no time to do anything and then return to LA only to find Peanuts - Illusions - 7969 Closed. What happened here?

Anyone know?

redhotmailer
12-06-2008, 06:14 AM
we should have one as theres lots of ts clubs in l.a.

I am going there at the end of December .... any clubs yu can recommend?

bobafett778
12-07-2008, 07:01 AM
I am currently looking for a liquor license in central Florida to do something along these lines.

nylonleglover
12-07-2008, 07:09 AM
I am glad to hear of your venture however keep one very important factor in mind. Make it first class and the rest will take care of itself. Enforce dress code, charge a cover, have staff in proper attire, keep your nose and staffs nose clean, and you will have a client base of international proportions as Miami is a international city.

drock
12-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Looks like tranny strip clubs are virtually non existant..

I thought the shows that Sunny promotes were tranny strip clubs??