PDA

View Full Version : AVN TS Performer Of The Year 2008

hondarobot
11-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Danielle Foxxx. If I had a vote, that would be mine.

Crawler
11-07-2008, 03:01 AM
ok

tsluva
11-07-2008, 07:39 AM
Foxx didnt even performed in the past year as i recall.
And i think Yasmin Lee took a break away from filming as i
didn't see her in many this past year.
This is probably a year for TS Jesse if anybody.
Jesse performed a number of films with Devil Films.
But then you know how bogus AVN nominations can be.
AVN Politics!

hondarobot
11-07-2008, 06:29 PM
It's still too early to tell, and as far as I know the nominees haven't even been announced yet. I don't think Danielle will win, but I do think she should. If there was any justice at AVN, Danielle, Joanna and Wendy would win a three way tie as Most Overlooked Talent. As far as The Foxxx not being in a release this year, she was in Shemale Superstars, or something like that. Just that scene alone should get her the prize. She gives a great performance as a prison counselor, then dunks Vicki Richters head in a toilet.

:lol:

I will say that I've correctly predicted every TS performer award so far, with the excpetion of Buck Angel, but nobody saw that one coming. We shall see.

jesseflo
11-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Foxx didnt even performed in the past year as i recall.
And i think Yasmin Lee took a break away from filming as i
didn't see her in many this past year.
This is probably a year for TS Jesse if anybody.
Jesse performed a number of films with Devil Films.
But then you know how bogus AVN nominations can be.
AVN Politics!

that would be awesome as ive worked hard for almost 3 years now and never even been nominated or recongnized for the great performances i give. so itd make my day to be nominated and win. :D but yeah its all politics so im not gonna hold my breath.lol.

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2008, 08:59 PM
I think he means 2009

Chaingunner
11-07-2008, 09:25 PM
If I had the means to vote then I too would have to say TS Jesse as nobody works harder than that girl imo.

hondarobot
11-07-2008, 09:38 PM
I think he means 2009

Correct Kelly, I meant 2009. I'm glad I made the mistake though, as it gives my last remaining pet trolls (like this Braveman guy) something to do on the forum. I'll leave Chaingunner alone as he was briefly my VR chat room sidekick, despite us having had a falling out over creative differences.

8)

JonnyT
11-08-2008, 03:30 AM
i think kelly shore and kimber james must be considered unless they are viewed only as "new talent".