PDA

View Full Version : My first time

tsrbeaut
11-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Hi
This is my first post and I would just like to share with you it first experience.
During 2007 and early 2008 I was living and working in Amsterdam. I used to frequently walk through the 'street with the blue lights' on my way from Nuemarkt station to dam square. I had made this walk many times but never felt attracted to the t girls in the street. I would often give them a cheeky smile or wink and they would respond with a quick flash of their cocks. At first I just found them amusing, however the more I walked past them the more curious I became. Deep down I was becoming attacted to them. I consider myself completely straight and I'm happy in my relationship, I never thought I would ever go with a t. However one night after I had been drinking I walked past a Thai looking girl it. We both smiled at each other and I entered the doorway at this point I was so drunk that idid not know for sure if it was a t girl, deep down I hope it was. I lay on the bed and was given the most amazing blow job. I had to find out and touch my foot against her crotch and was pleased to find a hard cock she then undresse and lubed me up I then entered an ass for the firs time and fucked her so hard until I exploded inside her. Ithen left fairly quickly. The next morning I woke expecting to feeel ashamed but actually had a hard on all day and could not stop thinkng about it:
That was it first and only experience 6 months ago. I am now in Scotland and miss Amsterdam and what it has to offer!

americanboy
11-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Good post - I am living in Amsterdam now and know what you mean. I have had a few nights exploring the city and have to say walking down the blue light areas will make you on curious guy! Just be careful of the Captions thread or they will have you fantasizing about it non-stop.

tsrbeaut
11-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Good post - I am living in Amsterdam now and know what you mean. I have had a few nights exploring the city and have to say walking down the blue light areas will make you on curious guy! Just be careful of the Captions thread or they will have you fantasizing about it non-stop.
I definitely know what you mean. I can't concentrate on my work after looking at the captures thread. It took about 8 months before I gave into my curiosity I wonder if you can resist?

americanboy
11-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Held out so far.. maybe its just a matter of time.. like the fantasy of some of the captures better than stumbling into one of the kamers. I feel like that experience can be hit or miss, but sounds like you ended up with a good one.

tsrbeaut
11-07-2008, 04:00 PM
it definitely is hit or miss and can feel rather clinical.