PDA

View Full Version : My Momma Told me....

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 07:28 AM
After having a convo with a friend of mine i thought that it would be cute to share those stories your mom or dad told you about when u were a baby!

I had the perfect video on youtube which i miss so much now that my mom has passed and i didn't back up the video plus that youtube was closed. Some people on this board have seen it beffore.

I was a really FATTT baby i think 8lbs 11oz when i came out. My mother passed out several times giving birth to me, and she went the old fashioned way.. no drugs. She was a trooper.

So she told me the story of how she pushed and pushed and pushed and i ripped the S$%& outta her. When i was born, i was totally quiet. My mouth kept opening like i wanted to cry but nothing came out.
"OMG WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY!?!?!?!" My mom screamed in her raspy voice. Then the doctor spanked me on my bottom and my mouth opened w i d e and out came the loudest sound she had ever heard, and shocked it was coming from a baby, and then she just wanted me to shut back up lmao.

She also told me a story of how she fell down a flight of stairs while she was pregnant with me and as she was falling, she turnned to avoid landing on her stomach and wound up breaking her ankle in attempt to save me from being miscarried.

My mom told me that everywhere i went i had a brush in my hand and i would always want to play with everyone's hair lol. Her, titi melody, and "butchy lucy" as me and my brother used to call her lol. I wish i had my photo album to show u some of these shots i have a brush in like every picture practically. Im sure my dad put that "butchy" name in our heads as kids cuz c'mon i had no idea what butchy meant! But i do remember that was what we called her. never lucy. always butchy lucy! I guess my dad was disappointed my mom turned out to b a lesbo, but whatever. I remember Lucy. She would let me and my brother take sips of her beer and give us cracker jacks. She said the beer was pee pee and the cracker jacks was KAKI lol. Memories that make me laugh :)

tsntx
11-05-2008, 07:30 AM
:)

flabbybody
11-05-2008, 07:35 AM
8 lbs 11 ounces? your mom was wonder woman

Justawannabe
11-05-2008, 09:14 AM
Is that really big?

I was 10 lbs 2 ounces and almost 24 inches long... I had a flat spot on top of my head for a year because they had to wedge me into the cribs they had.

My older brother was 6lb+ some, younger sister around 8lbs.. so I thought babies varied a good bit.

Shows you what I know... =/

Sean

lupinIII
11-05-2008, 09:32 AM
I got my head stuck between the gaps in the fence at Hyde Park in London. Of course before getting me out my 'rents snapped a picture. I also never used a pacifier, if one was put in my mouth I'd chew on it a few seconds, spit it out and continue screaming the lungs out. I was a lovely child.