PDA

View Full Version : LMAO @ Maury

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Yo this show has me cracking the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do they make yall do dumb shit and wear wack shit for anything less than what you'd charge for an overnighter?@?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-04-2008, 05:30 PM
CTFU @ the GG's in the audience making bodybuilder poses screaming thats a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG

Alyssa87
11-04-2008, 05:33 PM
did u catch Paris in the audience?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-04-2008, 05:35 PM
front row, right?
hope she aint have a hammer on her

EyeCumInPiece
11-04-2008, 05:37 PM
yea im fuckin rollin right now. why is it that the trannies alwayz look like Women and the GG's alwayz look like men? I know Muary is tryin 2 get some off the air.

Alyssa87
11-04-2008, 05:38 PM
yeah lol. She's scoping the place out. maybe she'll be a contestant in the next circus.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Maury is the greatest celeb chaser in NYC. He & Connie probably got served later that evening..............

It's funny watching this and being on this site cuz you know most of the chicks on stage already...........

mistab
11-04-2008, 06:28 PM
question...who was the tgurl with the brown hair?...reminded me of Carmen Cruz but I wasn't sure?

Fox
11-04-2008, 06:34 PM
How recent is that episode? I may miss it due to voting. I need tivo, VCRs suck. :/

Tanuki
11-04-2008, 06:40 PM
its always hilarious. wish i knew it was gonna be on. missed the first 45 mins. its the kinkiest thing on tv

Alyssa87
11-04-2008, 06:44 PM
How recent is that episode? I may miss it due to voting. I need tivo, VCRs suck. :/

It premiered today.

slinky
11-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Sorry I missed it. Too bad it's not "on demand", it seems everything else is.

tsntx
11-04-2008, 08:14 PM
i havent seen it yet... doesnt come on for another 45mins

mimiplastique
11-04-2008, 10:14 PM
who was on it ???

tsntx
11-04-2008, 10:15 PM
who was on it ???

a bunch of real classy prostitutes 8)

ed_jaxon
11-04-2008, 10:16 PM
OK. Anyone else find it funny when they had to blur Mimi's tits? Or her struggling with her umbrella?

And did anyone think Jen was just going to whip out her junk when she started to lift her skirt? I did not think she really was but I did chuckle to myself for a sec.

Alyssa87
11-04-2008, 10:16 PM
front row, right?

she was doing the girls' hair for the show actually.

tsntx
11-04-2008, 10:19 PM
front row, right?

she was doing the girls' hair for the show actually.

she only did the chick w/ the bump in her hair bc that girl was too scared to wear one of my spare hairpieces... she looked sickening in it but like mimi said it made her look too pretty which is usually the tell tale sign of "man"

Fox
11-04-2008, 10:25 PM
It's 22 minutes in on the west. I understand why it's titled "Man or Woman" but I'd still prefer they were more PC about it. I can't imagine any of them liking being called a man by a crowd of judgmental people lol.

Oh well. :shrug

mimiplastique
11-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Erica Andrews did my make up . While we talked about bricks lol

RubyTS
11-04-2008, 10:36 PM
It's 22 minutes in on the west. I understand why it's titled "Man or Woman" but I'd still prefer they were more PC about it. I can't imagine any of them liking being called a man by a crowd of judgmental people lol.

Oh well. :shrug

exactly y i decided not to go on any of those shows. They called me in 4 this one also, jerry, greg... i think it just makes a mockery of the girls. Now if they said male or female i might reconsider

hwbs
11-04-2008, 10:36 PM
they know the score on everything .....they are like girl u can pull clients the night b4 the show...they make u get up @ 5am for a noon taping....give u $10 for a cab that needs to take u 60 blocks and a whopping $40 for lunch money.....not to mention the day b4 u are doing wardrobe all day....did i miss anything ? :)

tsntx
11-04-2008, 10:58 PM
they know the score on everything .....they are like girl u can pull clients the night b4 the show...they make u get up @ 5am for a noon taping....give u $10 for a cab that needs to take u 60 blocks and a whopping $40 for lunch money.....not to mention the day b4 u are doing wardrobe all day....did i miss anything ? :)

well anywhere mimi and i needed to go we had a car service for us

but were white lmao :wink:

flabbybody
11-04-2008, 11:01 PM
was Tiffany on?
according to her CL ad today she was part of the show

mimiplastique
11-04-2008, 11:08 PM
classy

@ ruby - girl please do not tell me you think your too good to go on tv and follow the maury show tradition over a pronoun ,, i don't want to sound like i'm picking a fight but girl get over yourself

tsntx
11-04-2008, 11:11 PM
@ ruby - girl please do not tell me you think your too good to go on tv and follow the maury show tradition over a pronoun ,, i don't want to sound like i'm picking a fight but girl get over yourself

exactly

im so sure a slut that fucks men bareback in the middle of a club and cant commit to a relationship that shes been in for 2yrs REALLY turned down the exposure that the maury show would have brought her no-name ass :roll:

TessTickles
11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
7 right
2 wrong

Oh well, can't complain about those numbers

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 12:34 AM
classy

its not even like that mama... i said nothing judgemental about the girls who DO. To each is own. More power to u if u wanna stand up there and have people call u men (as if u don't get enough of that on a daily basis walking down the streets cough, cough ... no shade tho)

Man and woman are totally seperate from MALE AND FEMALE. And if my choice not to go on a show is for that reason, then whats the problem? Danielle fox was on maury and i live 4 her. Im not reading anyone for their choices, y try me for mine?

And jen, where the fuck u get ur info lmao. Do ur research before opening up that brolick jaw of urs.

tsntx
11-05-2008, 12:51 AM
classy

its not even like that mama... i said nothing judgemental about the girls who DO. To each is own. More power to u if u wanna stand up there and have people call u men (as if u don't get enough of that on a daily basis walking down the streets cough, cough ... no shade tho)

Man and woman are totally seperate from MALE AND FEMALE. And if my choice not to go on a show is for that reason, then whats the problem? Danielle fox was on maury and i live 4 her. Im not reading anyone for their choices, y try me for mine?

And jen, where the fuck u get ur info lmao. Do ur research before opening up that brolick jaw of urs.

from YOUR own thread u dumb whore

but like u said... its just HA ... keep showing us all how ure not bothered lmao

menacingmethods86
11-05-2008, 12:57 AM
was Tiffany on?

She looks like a guy at my job named Antuan :shock:

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 12:57 AM
classy

from YOUR own thread u dumb whore

but like u said... its just HA ... keep showing us all how ure not bothered lmao

girl... try reading in the literal sense for once in a blu. and btw the only person here trying to make a name for themselves here is u... and i could think of quite a few... but imma keep it cute cuz we already have one thread of us going off on each other. Just be glad i wasn't on the show honey... cuz it woulda been one to remember!

i can see the headline. "Drag queen gets beat on Maury"

latin2c
11-05-2008, 01:01 AM
quick question was BETTY really a man? Had me convinced even after she said her true sexuality

For5
11-05-2008, 01:03 AM
tsntx... pa u look pregnant.... hott mess

tsntx
11-05-2008, 01:08 AM
i am! thnx for noticing baby!

latin2c
11-05-2008, 01:11 AM
tsntx do you know were I could see some pictures if Betty? And you looked great in the show.

tsntx
11-05-2008, 01:12 AM
tsntx do you know were I could see some pictures if Betty? And you looked great in the show.

no i dont know who betty was

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 01:13 AM
when is it replaying? i could use a good laugh

Legend
11-05-2008, 01:15 AM
tsntx... pa u look pregnant.... hott mess
http://i33.tinypic.com/11763js.png

tsntx
11-05-2008, 01:15 AM

look in the mirror or at your pics

when i see them i cant help but laugh :lol:

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 01:19 AM

lmao! now ur just reaching. get over me girl, its not that serious *kisses*

tsntx
11-05-2008, 01:29 AM

lmao! now ur just reaching. get over me girl, its not that serious *kisses*

if it wasnt to you, you wouldnt be following me around

keep on keeping on :lol:

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 01:33 AM

ur delirious ha ha ha

longwave
11-05-2008, 01:34 AM
didn't see the show but the maury website has a poll you can vote for each girl on.

only showed results for "mamie" though...woman.

tsntx
11-05-2008, 01:40 AM

ur delirious ha ha ha

yeah im so delirious yet here you are AGAIN following me and my every word

i love fans!

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 01:44 AM

ur delirious ha ha ha

i love fans!

down the rabbit hole Alice? your reality is ALTERED

tsntx
11-05-2008, 01:45 AM

ur delirious ha ha ha

i love fans!

down the rabbit hole Alice? your reality is ALTERED

oh welcome back to another one of my posts
sign the guestbook! :lol:

slinky
11-05-2008, 02:29 AM
was Tiffany on?

Looks like your girl Deisha was on it, too (as "Laura") and Tiffany was on as "Hillary".

Looks like Jen got the highest "woman" internet vote with 48+%, Mimi at under 23%, Tiffany at 37+%, Deisha at just under 33%. However, out of 10 contestants, only two are at more than 50%. with the one said to definitely be a woman only getting 56%.

I still wanna see it.

tsntx
11-05-2008, 02:53 AM
i just posted it online

as far as percents go

i was the only one that was in the woman lead and up until halloween night when some very very pathetic ppl took my 77% rating to under 50%

it was going up today and was at 53% woman until show aired and then ppl in hindsight changed it to 48%

no worries

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 03:26 AM
classy

um yea just reading this ....
i am not nine feet tall and i am not called a man every day ... cough mother fucking cough

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 03:33 AM
classy

um yea just reading this ....
i am not nine feet tall and i am not called a man every day ... cough mother fucking cough

no... but u are 23% passable :wink:

dekagunda
11-05-2008, 03:40 AM
mimi is that a cross joint? holla

longwave
11-05-2008, 03:46 AM
lol cross joint.

that pic of mimi :shock:

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 04:06 AM
yea cause i had alot of people voting for me ....
rolls eyes

nice shoes btw how much were they 5 bucks

don't try me bitch i slay you for points passable or not
so keep it cute butch queen . You Caught ???

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 04:17 AM
my boobs are huge in that pic lol

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 04:26 AM
rolls eyes

slay me for points? lol. im sorry i dont speak ghetto ballroom. Damn at least Jen's reads had a lil class, u just str8 off da corner of 14st street with yours mama. It just goes to show how much u really are a "woman" that the first thing out ur mouth to a fellow transgender during a little squabble is "butchqueen." I wouldn't stoop that low. Even arguing with jen, i never once called her A FAG, OR A MAN, AND I WOULDN'T EVER TAKE IT THERE. Because regardless to how hard she is, she's still a woman. lol. And so are u, with the mouth of a gay man. Its no wonder u dont mind being called man by all those people. You have the mindset of one.

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 04:35 AM
rolls eyes

slay me for points? lol. im sorry i dont speak ghetto ballroom. Damn at least Jen's reads had a lil class, u just str8 off da corner of 14st street with yours mama. It just goes to show how much u really are a "woman" that the first thing out ur mouth to a fellow transgender during a little squabble is "butchqueen." I wouldn't stoop that low. Even arguing with jen, i never once called her A FAG, OR A MAN, AND I WOULDN'T EVER TAKE IT THERE. Because regardless to how hard she is, she's still a woman. lol. And so are u, with the mouth of a gay man. Its no wonder u dont mind being called man by all those people. You have the mindset of one.

Right ... let me explain it to you this way then .... You are stuck up and full of yourself ...
tried to goggle your name nothing came up but a REALLY CHEAP PAIR OF SHOES and gasp no accessory . LMAO come on girl FAR from ghetto ... far from ballroom ... but i can tell you your photoshop skills are amateur at best and should be put on the shelf untill you develop more of a body ...
hoe tall are you ??? btw ????

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 04:35 AM
Mimi, 2 things

1- I love your breasts. I never get tired of saying it. Damn they are mouth watering.

2- Stop fightin' girl.

i agree she has fab tits and a FIERCE mouth

slinky
11-05-2008, 04:36 AM
no... but u are 23% passable :wink:

That's because mimi's cock is 114 lbs. ;)

menacingmethods86
11-05-2008, 04:40 AM
Mimi u look better without the contacts

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 04:42 AM
Mimi, 2 things

1- I love your breasts. I never get tired of saying it. Damn they are mouth watering.

2- Stop fightin' girl.

no i thnk you got me beat ... your new here and look at this , lets just get real
you come for jen cause your jealous of her .... oh and please .... just like a kinder gardener draw on my pics and point out flaws

that was really cute ... jen s right you are a crazed fan

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 04:43 AM
[quote="menacingmethods86"]Mimi u look better without the contacts[/quote
yea i only wear contacts with makeup - very rarely

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 04:51 AM
Right ... let me explain it to you this way then .... You are stuck up and full of yourself ...
Actually im not and anyone who knows me knows that im a sweetheart. You gonna sit there and say u not trying to spark it, but then tell me to get over myself.. Honey u dont know me! I have my opinion and u have yours and thats fine. I wasn't coming for u from da jump start. But u wanna make obnoxious remarks because i choose not to go on the maury show for whatever reason... i never felt, nor did i say i was better than anyone. If you took it that way u obviously had some insecurities u felt the need to defend. u come for me i come back at u thats how it goes. Now i really don't wanna take it there with u because it's unnecessary and neither of us gonna win anything from a reading session. like really, wtf does googling me and my shoes have anything to do with the topic at hand, lmao. Come on girl REALLY? Im pretty, you're pretty, even jen is pretty. Whatever. We are all diff and entitled to our opinions. The end

And if u realllly need to know i'm 5'10 and daytime unpainted realness.
[/quote]

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 04:55 AM
Mimi, 2 things

2- Stop fightin' girl.

no i thnk you got me beat ... your new here and look at this , lets just get real
you come for jen cause your jealous of her .... oh and please .... just like a kinder gardener draw on my pics and point out flaws

u have me mistaken honey, i may read jen when she comes 4 me but i don't have enough spare time on my hands to create that masterpiece she has as her avatar. And new... lmao i was on here before u had BAGS mama

For5
11-05-2008, 05:05 AM
:popcorn

Solitary Brother
11-05-2008, 05:06 AM
Mimi you and your less attractive sidekick are really trying it.
Ya'll must love to see me read.
On the night were Obama is already very close to winning the presidency you should have a slightly different agenda.
I guess being on TV and paraded around as freak has you and Jen J feeling it toniggggght.
First of all we all know that you Mimi are PHYSICALLY beautiful.....
your passable.
But as soon as you open your mouth like on the video on the bus with the black gentleman....
Remember that darling?
Well as soon as you speak people know your a crazy crackhead bitch.
There are SEVERAL of your videos were you are clearly high and not on weed either.
Why the drugs doll?
Are you going through it?
Jen j you REALLY shouldnt read ANY girls appearance since you are giving me Dallas Cowboys linebacker teas.
You are really BIG and STRONG with a deep MANLY voice.......
You look like you still shave with a razor NO?
I can see the shadow coming in the air tonight.....Oh lord!
Its that wig though that is giving me what the fuck I want you demented Davey Crocket looking catastrophe of a tranny!
You arent a tranny at ALL in my mind.
I look at you and think "she has to come out of that ridiculase looking getup to get laid......doesnt she?"
People have to mistake you for a man(never a woman) when your in your
"safari" getup.
I mean your shoulders and back are so wide and you have no hips.....you must get recruited daily to play for the University of Texas football team......right?
I dont want to say to much because even though Im a big guy 6"3 220 you might be slighty larger judging from your "safari" videos.

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 05:12 AM
On the night were Obama is already very close to winning the presidency you should have a slightly different agenda.
I guess being on TV and paraded around as freak has you and Jen J feeling it toniggggght.
your passable.
But as soon as you open your mouth like on the video on the bus with the black gentleman....
Remember that darling?
There are SEVERAL of your videos were you are clearly high and not on weed either.
Why the drugs doll?
Jen j you REALLY shouldnt read ANY girls appearance since you are giving me Dallas Cowboys linebacker teas.
Its that wig though that is giving me what the fuck I want you demented Davey Crocket looking catastrophe of a tranny!
I look at you and think "she has to come out of that ridiculase looking getup to get laid......doesnt she?"
"safari" getup.
I mean your shoulders and back are so wide and you have no hips.....you must get recruited daily to play for the University of Texas football team......right?
I dont want to say to much because even though Im a big guy 6"3 220 you might be slighty larger judging from your "safari" videos.

oooooooooooooo imma f@&# u uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup ROTFLMFAOOO
Ms mama went OFFFFffffff

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 05:13 AM
lmao keep praying for my down fall ... drugs ??? you must be kidding me ... keep tryng it i am sitting here infront of my computer watching OBAMA SLAY
and its ova !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but no this is not my first national tv appearance and no i am not feeling it all . as a matter of fact i paid it ... you see it was kept quiet untill today and i was not even the one to bring it up . so don't go there .

and as far as my vocie ... YES it gives me away ... and ???

no further questions your RUDENESS

Krystal
11-05-2008, 05:17 AM
i dont know why mimi and jen r trying so hard to come for ruby!

now i dont want to take sides, but ruby is a total sweet heart and really genuine person! anyone can see that! ruby is real! voice, looks, personality, the whole shabang!!

Krystal
11-05-2008, 05:18 AM

now i dont want to take sides, but ruby is a total sweet heart and really genuine person! anyone can see that! ruby is real! voice, looks, personality, the whole shabang!!

Solitary Brother
11-05-2008, 05:21 AM
Mimi, 2 things

2- Stop fightin' girl.

Yeah your amazing looking mimi
Ive said it a million times you look fierce.
But you sidekick .....I dont think so.
How can ANYBDOY be jealous of her she is NOT CUNT!
What good is looking like a female(somewhat...refer to other reads for specifics) when you act like a gay guy in drag?
On no no!
Even those makeover shows couldnt help Jen J.
I never see any photos of her with any guys(Not surprising at all).
So why be jealous of a white gay male from Texas?
Hunnnny.
Youve had too many hits tonight already.

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 05:22 AM

Thank u honey

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 05:23 AM

yea I'm not trying to come for any one

and never try hard lmao

just she was rude

Legend
11-05-2008, 05:24 AM
your passable.
Remember that darling?
Why the drugs doll?
"safari" getup.

Is anyone surprised a ballrom hag like this joke is criticizing mimi or jenn,they are what he dreams he wish he could have been instead he is a bitter ballroom talking drag queen who shops at the same store as bozo the clown.

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 05:26 AM

and never try hard lmao

just she was rude

not to point fingers at who started what but gurl, coome on. Did u really expect a puertorican from the bronx not to attack after telling her she's feeling it?

Solitary Brother
11-05-2008, 05:26 AM
lmao keep praying for my down fall ... drugs ??? you must be kidding me ... keep tryng it i am sitting here infront of my computer watching OBAMA SLAY
and its ova !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but no this is not my first national tv appearance and no i am not feeling it all . as a matter of fact i paid it ... you see it was kept quiet untill today and i was not even the one to bring it up . so don't go there .

and as far as my vocie ... YES it gives me away ... and ???

no further questions your RUDENESS

I never said ANYTHING about your voice and said when you speak.
I didnt say you had a manly voice or infer that.

I guess Dorian corey was right.
"You dont have to tell them they are ugly because they already KNOW they are ugly and THATS SHADE!!!!!!!!!

I warned you bitch!
You have turned a friend into an enemy with your fucked up shenanigans.
I tried to PM you and talk some sense into you(what a waste that was) so this is what you get.

Solitary Brother
11-05-2008, 05:27 AM
Mean girls suck

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 05:27 AM

and never try hard lmao

just she was rude

not to point fingers at who started what but gurl, coome on. Did u really expect a puertorican from the bronx not to attack after telling her to get over herself?

Solitary Brother
11-05-2008, 05:30 AM
your passable.
Remember that darling?
Why the drugs doll?
"safari" getup.

Is anyone surprised a ballrom hag like this joke is criticizing mimi or jenn,they are what he dreams he wish he could have been instead he is a bitter ballroom talking drag queen who shops at the same store as bozo the clown.

The gagger is this dude probably looks better than you!

Legend
11-05-2008, 05:31 AM
I warned you bitch!

Please don't make me laugh your a f**king joke she doesn't have to be fearful of anything that you can say or do.

Legend
11-05-2008, 05:34 AM
The gagger

I don't understand ballroom fag terminology.

Solitary Brother
11-05-2008, 05:34 AM
I warned you bitch!

Please don't make me laugh your a f**king joke she doesn't have to be fearful of anything that you can say or do.

Look you captain save a hoe trick ass bitch
Mind your business.
Worry about hustling up a coin to pay to suck dick.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-05-2008, 05:36 AM
I warned you bitch!

Mind your business.

wow geeky did he strike a nerve?

Solitary Brother
11-05-2008, 05:37 AM
I warned you bitch!

Mind your business.

wow geeky did he strike a nerve?

Is he not a man that pays to suck a dick?
Im just trying to help him out.
He needs to get his money right thats all.

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 05:38 AM
okay i have a good idea
lets all make a pact that we won't do this to each other .
It seems we are all really nice but won't put down our internet facade or ego .
cause i know jen is really cool like really cool

and so am i .... drugs or not .

lest just stop

we have all had a whole month of bullshit
and we are all beautiful young girls struggling the same struggle

now back to my crack lines

Legend
11-05-2008, 05:40 AM
Mind your business.

Funny you tell me to mind your buisness when you stick your drag queen nose in every little thread throwing your gay tantrums at many of the girls on this forum.You are a failed transsexual throwing your bitterness against many of the girls on this forum.

Solitary Brother
11-05-2008, 05:44 AM
okay i have a good idea

lest just stop

Oh no.
I have asked you nicely and discreetly about your fucked up behavior TOWARDS OTHER GIRLS...
You have gotten nastier and more evil by the day.
I even warned you by PM what was coming so fuck you!
Your a REALLY bad person MIMI....I dont know why.

Your drugs must have kicked in now..........
What youve done to Vanessa is UNFORGIVABLE in my opinion.
You really need help.

"okay i have a good idea
lets all make a pact that we won't do this to each other ."

Bitch please!
Kiss my ass and keep the change!

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 05:49 AM
okay i have a good idea

lest just stop

lmfao.... agreed *waving white flag*

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 05:50 AM
well sorry you feel that way you worthless fag

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
look..............

keep it flowin but be nice

#1: size on an HA forum doesnt mean shit, it's words and history has proven no one carries through with their threats in the real world when they talk about them here

#2: bickering amongst ourselves does nothing to stop the financial ass raping that girls succumb to while doing crap shows like these, it is funny to watch yall put on shit you'd never wear in your personal life for a few hundred bucks........

#3: this presidential election has nothing to do with Maury Povich and his love of transgendered women.... but props to Barack Obama for doing the damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
okay i have a good idea

lest just stop

lmfao.... agreed *waving white flag*

;)

Legend
11-05-2008, 05:52 AM
okay i have a good idea

lest just stop

Oh no.
I have asked you nicely and discreetly about your fucked up behavior TOWARDS OTHER GIRLS...
You have gotten nastier and more evil by the day.
I even warned you by PM what was coming so fuck you!
Your a REALLY bad person MIMI....I dont know why.

Your drugs must have kicked in now..........
What youve done to Vanessa is UNFORGIVABLE in my opinion.
You really need help.

"okay i have a good idea
lets all make a pact that we won't do this to each other ."

Bitch please!
Kiss my ass and keep the change!

http://i33.tinypic.com/142dcfo.gif

tsntx
11-05-2008, 06:37 AM
rolls eyes

bitch you are so fucking stupid... i say in a thread that ppl that like to have sex w/ anyone BUT the person they have been dating for 2yrs is a slut and you went after me and my looks.... dont fucking try it you whore

tsntx
11-05-2008, 06:41 AM

bitch stfu

RubyTS
11-05-2008, 06:51 AM
rolls eyes

bitch you are so fucking stupid... i say in a thread that ppl that like to have sex w/ anyone BUT the person they have been dating for 2yrs is a slut and you went after me and my looks.... dont fucking try it you whore

oddly enuf im beginning to really enjoy our lil sessions. Ur beautiful jen. lets end this lovers quarrel lmao. im over it

JonnyT
11-05-2008, 06:51 AM
its called sugar daddy syndrome. if you cant love the one that pays, love the one your with, or anybody else that comes along.

for some its all about the money. they dont love them. they probably arent even attracted to them sexually. but they always take the money and fuck the loyalty and everybody else too. :roll:

tsntx
11-05-2008, 07:01 AM
look..............

keep it flowin but be nice

#2: bickering amongst ourselves does nothing to stop the financial ass raping that girls succumb to while doing crap shows like these, it is funny to watch yall put on shit you'd never wear in your personal life for a few hundred bucks........

so funny

mimi and i were backstage and she was sooooooooo difficult for the staff to work with and they kept saying how pleasant i was

then the lil wardrobe guy came out

mimi said sure put whatever on me

i was everything but pleasant and eventually he left and went and bought me a new dress that worked...

other then the first outfit i wouldnt really own anything else i wore... however what i did wear... was much better options then what the other girls had to choose from

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 07:07 AM
and i liked my booty shorts
and my first outfit . hated the silver dress

Tall_Young_Jock
11-05-2008, 07:11 AM
drama and jealousy....

tsntx
11-05-2008, 07:12 AM
and i liked my booty shorts
and my first outfit . hated the silver dress
lmao what!?!?!

girl took that silver dress HOME!!!
fish you wore the matching gloves at your b-day dance!

i saw!!! dont try it!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Solitary Brother
11-05-2008, 07:18 AM
[quote="braveman"]Solitary, please stop man.

OKAY

mimiplastique
11-05-2008, 07:29 AM
oh girl please i hate that dress ....
i may cut it and thanks

tsntx
11-05-2008, 07:31 AM
dont cut it... it gorgeous

tsntx
11-05-2008, 07:35 AM
drama and jealousy....

yeah ill show u on sunday :wink:

Legend
11-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Solitary, please stop man.

OKAY

Your quite obedient when guys are giving you orders i bet if that was coming from jen or mimi you would have had different tune.

Legend
11-05-2008, 09:56 AM
You have a point.

ARMANIXXX
11-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Well...

That was a nice....entertaining read.

Thanks.

I think its time to shower now.

TS night at Lido's.

Later.

8)

pdxcateyes
11-12-2008, 07:05 AM
The really sad thing here is that we(trans) spend the majority of our lives trying to bring our bodies into focus with our minds..how we feel we should have been born. News flash!!! we will NEVER be genitic females..even with srs...So the sad thing is just recently the world is comming to be more understanding of gender issues...live has it's everday challanges without this hate and competition within the community..I JUST DON"T UNDERSTAND