PDA

View Full Version : WOW ain't she something? Any know anything about her?

Ziggy33
11-04-2008, 08:59 AM
Beautiful

Deege
11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
I think her name is Salma

tskisser
11-04-2008, 09:50 AM
She used to live and work in the Long Beach area, she went by the name of Dianna. You can sometimes see her on Eros..... and I know she has several photo sets on ShemaleYum

Fox
11-04-2008, 01:00 PM
She's also known as Christina.

cantona5
11-04-2008, 04:01 PM
WOW she is gorgeous :)

Crackdsatyr
11-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Beautiful and classy!

StephanieDee
11-05-2008, 12:58 AM
she looks a bit like mylenne klass

runamok
11-07-2008, 08:48 AM
She's done movies?

Yeah, really she's a knockout. Easily GF material.

DL_NL
11-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Certainly wouldn't mind showing her off to the world... what a beauty!

yodajazz
11-07-2008, 12:17 PM
She's done movies?

Yeah, really she's a knockout. Easily GF material.

Joey Silvera presents: She-Male Road Trip 12

The only one I know of. She has a solo scene. She definately in my top list.

stacyjesik
08-21-2009, 01:01 PM
I remember stumbling across her myspace once a while back. History got cleared and been kicking myself ever since.

Teydyn
08-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Quite sexy.

Easily GF material.
No wonder the divorce rate is so high, when "good looking" defines if someone is GF or even wife material...

Willie Escalade
08-21-2009, 01:43 PM
I remember stumbling across her myspace once a while back. History got cleared and been kicking myself ever since.
I'm still her friend on there. :twisted:

Yup, she really is hotness. Saw her at the club tonight...still looking hot.

giovanni_hotel
08-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Proof IMO that more 'str8' men than any of us realizes are getting with transwomen!!

She has a look that only a str8 man could truly appreciate. One sexy bitch!!!

She is the definition of a GIRL with a COCK.

stacyjesik
08-22-2009, 12:51 AM
btw. what is her myspace?

TheGuard
08-22-2009, 01:12 AM
Seanchai, please kindly revisit this beauty with a new set and I will feed 5 starving African children.

TheGuard
08-22-2009, 01:14 AM
not 6 though, that's just absurd...

mikejones
08-22-2009, 01:33 AM
I ended up hanging out with her and her friend at Peanuts and the little diner down the street one night several years ago. They were getting out of a cab in front of the club just as I was walking up to the door and ended up in line right behind them. Her friend looked back at me and smiled and then grabbed my hand like I was her date. We hung out at Peanuts for awhile and then went to the diner down the street to eat. I forget the name of the place but it was full of Tgirls.

I took her friend back to her apartment in Long Beach and stayed the night. I was working there in LA for about two weeks and hooked up with her friend from Long Beach several different times. We went out to dinner and really had a lot of fun together. I really think that if I had lived in LA she would've been my GF. I am kicking myself now because I can't remember her name. It seems like yesterday, but actually it's been several years.

Anyway, sorry to ramble, but the pictures on this thread kicked up a nice memory and I thought I'd share with my good friends on HA.

mikejones
08-22-2009, 10:03 PM
I ended up hanging out with her and her friend at Peanuts and the little diner down the street one night several years ago. They were getting out of a cab in front of the club just as I was walking up to the door and ended up in line right behind them. Her friend looked back at me and smiled and then grabbed my hand like I was her date. We hung out at Peanuts for awhile and then went to the diner down the street to eat. I forget the name of the place but it was full of Tgirls.

I took her friend back to her apartment in Long Beach and stayed the night. I was working there in LA for about two weeks and hooked up with her friend from Long Beach several different times. We went out to dinner and really had a lot of fun together. I really think that if I had lived in LA she would've been my GF. I am kicking myself now because I can't remember her name. It seems like yesterday, but actually it's been several years.

Anyway, sorry to ramble, but the pictures on this thread kicked up a nice memory and I thought I'd share with my good friends on HA.

It was Alexis. A really sweet girl that I had a great time with during my time in LA. Here are some pics of her at home with her puppy.

TJT
08-23-2009, 12:21 AM
In my bed.