PDA

View Full Version : Mia Isabella In Hong Kong

MiaIsabella1985
11-04-2008, 03:35 AM
Hi Everyone!

Im so excited to be on my way to Hong Kong as Im sure it will be an adventure. And for everyone who has joined my site I will be video taping my experiences and sharing them with you all soon!

If there are any gentlemen who would like to meet me or advice me on what to see and where to go I would appreciate your help.

thank you so much and here I cum Hong Kong

Alyssa87
11-04-2008, 03:37 AM
i think its great that you do so much traveling and get to see the world.

do u have security?

MiaIsabella1985
11-04-2008, 03:45 AM
Actually I always have a travel partner to help me and keep me comfortable.

BlkJewels
11-04-2008, 07:20 AM
Actually I always have a travel partner to help me and keep me comfortable.

Try 2 get 2. I used 2 work in security, trust me. A 3rd eye always is better. Just my 2cents worht.

mwilliams001us
11-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Hi Mia,

Any chance that you are coming to Thailand?

Mike

Solitary Brother
11-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Wow.
I thought you price list was carrying on just a bit but I was wrong.
Work it out miss mia bitch!
You giving me "hong kong fuey" teas honey!
Ha ha!
Make that coin mama!

trannybanger
11-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Wow.
I thought you price list was carrying on just a bit but I was wrong.
Work it out miss mia bitch!
You giving me "hong kong fuey" teas honey!
Ha ha!
Make that coin mama!

what the fuck is wrong with you? seriously?

MiaIsabella1985
11-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Unfortunatly I wont be visiting Thailand although I would love to visit again one day soon. I will only be in Hong Kong in the Financial District.

And to you Solitary Brother: I understand what you said lol and thank you I have will continue to :wink:

MiaIsabella1985
06-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Well as I told you back in November I was taping my adventures in Hong Kong and now you can visit them on my sites video diary blog.

So if you havnt had a chance to check it out please do. I like to be able to show you all the different facets of my life - beyond the cock. As I am a woman with interests and fun.

http://mia-isabella.com/blog/?page_id=19

Click the link and enjoy

hollysweet
06-14-2009, 11:01 PM
have fun gorgeous be very safe and tape as much as you can for all of us take care i hope you have an awesome time .
xoxox
Holly

LibertyHarkness
06-14-2009, 11:07 PM
lucky girl xxx hope you have lots of fun over there, i would love to goto hong kong , my cousin used to work for a fashion company out there said it was an amazing place ....

if you got room in your suitcase you can always pack me in there next time :) I dont take up much space and i make a mean brew :)

Take care stay safe x
Libb x