PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Quote from a Cartoon/Anime

Legend
11-04-2008, 02:17 AM
I got tons from Batman:TAS

Harley Quinn: You thought I was just another bubble-headed blond bimbo! Well, the joke's on you, 'cause I'm not even a real blonde

And this is from the same episode

[flashback on the Penguin's "almost-got-him" Batman story]
The Penguin: Greetings, Batman! You have taken the bait, as I knew you would. Now, prepare to meet your end, within my Aviary of Doom!
Poison Ivy: [interrupting] Aviary of what?
The Joker: Yeesh, Pengers! How corny can you get?
The Penguin: Fah! Just because you mundane miscreants have no drama in your souls! Anyway, there he was in my av... uh, big birdhouse...

Two-Face: [finishing his "almost got him" Batman story] ... And if it weren't for this blasted coin... I would have got him.
The Joker: Gee, that's too bad, Harv, but I guess you'll always come in second. Anybody else want to go?
Killer Croc: [hits the table] ME! There I was, holed up in this quarry, when Batman came nosing around. He was getting closer... Closer...
Poison Ivy: And...?
Killer Croc: I threw a rock at him!
[everyone stares in dead silence]
Poison Ivy: So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?
Killer Croc: It was a big rock...
Two-Face: They actually let him keep it!

Sad quote by freeze

Mr. Freeze: I failed you. I wish there were another way for me to say it. I cannot. I can only beg your forgiveness, and pray you hear me somehow, someplace... someplace where a warm hand waits for mine.

The Creeper:[to Harley Qunn while kissing her Arm] Awwww sweetie got a booboo.

Harley Quinn: [hitting the creeper with a giant mallet] Awww Creepo got a concussion

lupinIII
11-04-2008, 02:22 AM
Pretty much everything from the first 8 or 9 seasons of The Simpsons.

Avatar has some damn fine quotable moments too, Iroh and Sokka are funny, funny dudes.

tsntx
11-04-2008, 02:41 AM
family guy last night

"hey baby want some Adam West penis?"

BeardedOne
11-04-2008, 02:47 AM
From the Simpsons, return of Sideshow Bob (And his brother Cyril). Best enjoyed by fans of the series, Frasier.

Bart (Jumping on Cyril's back): "Guess who!"

Cyril (Voiced by David Hyde Pierce): "Maris?"

Quiet Reflections
11-04-2008, 03:09 AM
Satan: Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes.
South Park

Fox
11-04-2008, 03:11 AM
The Simpsons

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!

I like my beer cold…my TV loud…and my homosexuals flaming.

The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do.

Quiet Reflections
11-04-2008, 03:15 AM
Murderface: What do ya mean, booze ain't food! I'd rather chop off my ding-dong than admit that.
Metalocalypse

Legend
11-04-2008, 03:26 AM
family guy last night

^^^^lol,there are too many good quotes from family guy.Here is also a funny one,

Stewie Griffin: No, if I was being mean, when you opened the door, I would've said, "Oh, hey, Ray Liotta, is Olivia home?" You see, I thought you were Ray Liotta because your skin has the texture of a decorative autumn squash.
[Olivia starts crying]
Stewie Griffin: So, I'll pick you up at 7:00?
Olivia: [still sobbing] That sounds wonderful.

Willie Escalade
11-04-2008, 09:22 AM
"I can't help it; I'm a greedy slob. It's my hobby...": Daffy Duck, to Bugs Bunny while hiding from the giant Elmer Fudd

Legend
11-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Another good one from family guy

Brian: No, no, no, no, no, hang on. Hang on, Meg, hang on. You see, Connie, you're popular because you developed early and started giving handjobs when you were 12. But now you can't stand to look at yourself in the mirror because all you see is a whore. So you pick on Meg to avoid the inevitable realization that once your body's used up by age 19 you're gonna be a worn-out, chalky-skinned burlap sack that even your stepdad won't want. How's that, am I in the ballpark?
[Connie starts crying and runs away]

MerriCait
11-05-2008, 10:42 PM
anything by johnny bravo ^^

Dog... donkey... Well, they both start with the letter "N"...

But these letters. If Santa doesn't get these letters by tonight, I might not get all those free presents I asked for. And who ever heard of a Christmas without free stuff?

Hey, Santa, it's me, Johnny. Remember I'm the one that beat you up last year 'cause I thought you were a burgler?

Johnny Bravo: I am investigating the disappearance of all the cats in the city... my living room is full of cats... that means...
[pause]
Johnny Bravo: I'm hungry!

Hey, Foxy Mama. You smell kinda pretty, wanna smell me? Hoohah!

[eating ice cream with a toothache] Chomp, chomp, chomp, AAAUGH! The PAIN! The Horrible PAIN! Mmmm... Creamy! Chomp, Chomp, Chomp, AAAUGH! The PAIN! The stabbing knives of pain! Ooh! It's got nuts in it!

Velma: My glasses! I can't see without my glasses!
Johnny Bravo: My glasses! I can't be seen without my glasses!

Farrah Fawcette's security guard: Name?
Johnny Bravo: Johnny Bravo.
Farrah Fawcette's security guard: Occupation?
Johnny Bravo: Johnny Bravo.

Madame Viola: Johnny, I sense that you are thinking that you are a man about town, a shoe-in with the ladies, whose sole purpose is to bother woman.
Johnny Bravo: Could you say that again, cause all I heared was "blah blah blah woman"

Johnny Bravo: Hey, look everyone, I got a mango.
Momma: That's a telegram, sweety.
Johnny Bravo: Right, what did I say?
Momma: Just read it, dear.
Johnny Bravo: "to unseal envelope peel back flap and...”

these are just ones i found online. but some are situational and u gota actually watch to understand lol

Willie Escalade
11-06-2008, 08:20 AM
"I'm gonna beat you, then my son's gonna beat you. It's gonna be a good-ol' father-son beat-off!": Peter Griffin to Randy Fulcher

From The Boondocks:
Huey: Riley... All women are not hoes. We're talkin' twenty... twenty-five percent tops.
Riley: Okay. But if they not all hoes, then why I got to pay to take 'em out to eat, then? I mean, I'm payin'. That's payment.
Huey: I... I don't know. 'Cause that's just what you do. You meet a girl, you take her out to dinner, but... you're not paying the girl. You're paying the restaurant.
Riley: But I'm payin'. Which makes her a ho. Why don't I just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can go grocery shopping?

stevewhammy
11-06-2008, 08:31 AM
i have had 2 hours if sleep and somehow that still made me laugh lol

"I'm gonna beat you, then my son's gonna beat you. It's gonna be a good-ol' father-son beat-off!": Peter Griffin to Randy Fulcher

From The Boondocks:
Huey: Riley... All women are not hoes. We're talkin' twenty... twenty-five percent tops.
Riley: Okay. But if they not all hoes, then why I got to pay to take 'em out to eat, then? I mean, I'm payin'. That's payment.
Huey: I... I don't know. 'Cause that's just what you do. You meet a girl, you take her out to dinner, but... you're not paying the girl. You're paying the restaurant.
Riley: But I'm payin'. Which makes her a ho. Why don't I just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can go grocery shopping?

smoof
11-06-2008, 08:40 AM
ren and stimpy have alot of good ones this is one of my favorites from when they join the army

Ren says to Stimpy- "Psst. Hey Guido. It's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the cheese. And you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it. That's why he's gonna kill us. So we have to beat it. Yeah. Before he lets loose the marmosets on us! Don't worry, little missy! I'll save you!"

stevewhammy
11-06-2008, 08:41 AM
Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Love Mummy

Shake: Do you know what time it is, huh? It's 2:30 in the afternoon, and people are trying to sleep -
[pauses, looks to Frylock, then The Mummy, then back to Frylock]
Shake: ... Whose mummy?
Frylock: I found it in the crawlspace.
Shake: [angrily] So YOU were the one doing all the moaning when I was trying to sleep, huh?
The Mummy: Hee hee hee hee haaaaa.
Frylock: Shake, you don't want to piss him off. He has the power to curse you.
Meatwad: [slyly] Do it, Shake. Piss him off.
Shake: I'LL DO WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT, AND HOW I WANT. And no Mummy - you hear me, Band-Aid? ...
Meatwad: [as swirls form around the Mummy] Oh damn, here it comes.
Shake: - NO MUMMY - is going to tell ME what TO DO!
The Mummy: [rises off of the chair] Curse... CURSE... CURRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSE!
[falls back down]
Meatwad: ...Ohhh, damn.
Shake: [unfazed] You done? We all done here?
The Mummy: [rises up again] CURRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSE!
Shake: [impatiently] Oh, are you DONE?
The Mummy: [growling, falls back down] Yessssssssss.
Shake: Good! Because I am "done" listening to you! I've got a curse for you, it's called "tomorrow morning, your ass is outta here". I'm going back to bed.
The Mummy: [hissing] currrrsssse...
Shake: [offscreen] I HEARD IT ALREADY! I KNOW! IT'S A FRICKIN' CURSE!

Willie Escalade
11-06-2008, 08:42 AM
More from The Boondocks; this was in the same episode.

Riley: (continuing) That's how it starts, you know? Takin' bitches out to eat — meals and whatnot. Next thing you know, you wake up in a rest haven for hoes. A sanctuary for scandalous skeezes and stunts.
Huey: You're jumpin' to conclusions. It's just a date.
Riley: What if he marries her? What if we end up with a ho for a grandma?
Huey: Riley, shut your dumb ass up.
Riley: What if we have a ho for a grandma, and she comes to school on career day? Ooh... what if they have kids? We'd have a brother or sister that's half ho.
Huey: Riley!

The one below is from a different episode. :lol:

A Pimp Named Slickback: So you see, my dearest Riley, it is this instinctive and burning need to procreate between a man and a bitch that not only keeps the human race going but also fuels many important industries such as my very own.
Riley: So what do you think about Homies Over Hoes?
A Pimp Named Slickback: Is that something at Denny's? I don't know what that is.
Riley: Homies Over Hoes? You know, like, you supposed to put your homie over a ho. That's how pimps do, right?
A Pimp Named Slickback: I don't think Homies Over Hoes is a sentiment that A Pimp Named Slickback can cosign, Riley. I mean don't get me wrong. A Pimp Named Slickback would put a lot of things over a ho. Money over a ho? Always. Brand new gators over a ho? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no. A Pimp Named Slickback don't do shit for the homies. Let me reiterate. Don't do shit for the homies. Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, a homie ain't gettin' a goddamn thing. And the same goes for brothers, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the fuck niggas is callin' each other nowadays. Sound like some gay shit to me.

stevewhammy
11-06-2008, 08:46 AM
One more from aqua teen

Master Shake: Look, yes, I have banged HUNDREDS of broads. INTERNATIONALLY. But know this - I wrap my rascal, TWO TIMES, cuz I like it to be joyless and without sensation. It's a way of punishing supermodels.

stevewhammy
11-06-2008, 08:48 AM
More from The Boondocks; this was in the same episode.

Riley: (continuing) That's how it starts, you know? Takin' bitches out to eat — meals and whatnot. Next thing you know, you wake up in a rest haven for hoes. A sanctuary for scandalous skeezes and stunts.
Huey: You're jumpin' to conclusions. It's just a date.
Riley: What if he marries her? What if we end up with a ho for a grandma?
Huey: Riley, shut your dumb ass up.
Riley: What if we have a ho for a grandma, and she comes to school on career day? Ooh... what if they have kids? We'd have a brother or sister that's half ho.
Huey: Riley!

The one below is from a different episode. :lol:

A Pimp Named Slickback: So you see, my dearest Riley, it is this instinctive and burning need to procreate between a man and a bitch that not only keeps the human race going but also fuels many important industries such as my very own.
Riley: So what do you think about Homies Over Hoes?
A Pimp Named Slickback: Is that something at Denny's? I don't know what that is.
Riley: Homies Over Hoes? You know, like, you supposed to put your homie over a ho. That's how pimps do, right?
A Pimp Named Slickback: I don't think Homies Over Hoes is a sentiment that A Pimp Named Slickback can cosign, Riley. I mean don't get me wrong. A Pimp Named Slickback would put a lot of things over a ho. Money over a ho? Always. Brand new gators over a ho? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no. A Pimp Named Slickback don't do shit for the homies. Let me reiterate. Don't do shit for the homies. Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, a homie ain't gettin' a goddamn thing. And the same goes for brothers, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the fuck niggas is callin' each other nowadays. Sound like some gay shit to me.

the homies over hoes was one of my favs :D

stevewhammy
11-06-2008, 08:51 AM
I cant get enough aqua teen

Master Shake: You are the *gayest* monster since GAY came to *Gaytown*!
Willie Nelson: Woooooooah... Easy! Whe-Where's this comin' from?
Master Shake: No! Let's get down to it! What I *say* is very *baffling*!
Frylock: Hey, hey! Woah, woah, woah, woah, *woah*, you two! We don't want any trouble here, now, okay?
Willie Nelson: Naw, I'm with you! I don't think violence solves anything.
Master Shake: [shouts] God, you're gay! You don't think violence *solves* anything? What kinda monster are you?
Willie Nelson: Look, I'm... I'm pretty... hardcore. I mean... I've been know to..."Do a number" on plenty of "cats."
Master Shake: Do a number? Yeah, I bet you "do a number"... In your *tights*... on *Broadway*. Which is where you *moved* to, after you left Texas Chainsaw Mascara... where you're *from*!

Legend
12-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Another one from family guy

Peter: (About Joe) My whole family worships the ground he can’t walk on.

allyscotsUK
12-20-2008, 12:24 AM
Bugs bunny, as a riled trickster "Of course you know, this means war!"

scroller
12-20-2008, 01:05 AM
family guy last night

The funny thing is that I just realized Adam West also does the voice of the mayor of Gotham on the current animated "The Batman" show on Fox.

So Adam West has, like, a whole career now of just playing animated mayors.

Legend
02-08-2009, 01:48 AM
Another quote from family guy

Stewie (to one of the prostitutes at Cleveland's house): So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Legend
03-27-2009, 04:06 AM
Futurama

Bender: I'm sorry, guys. I never meant to hurt you. Just to destroy everything you ever believed in.

bob85
03-27-2009, 06:55 AM
from ATHF

Meatwad: I find that this is highly effilligent and edumacationist for my brain... Because I am smart, boy.

Legend
03-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Justice League Unlimited

Grodd:I should have let you rot in jail(In airlock)

Lex Luther:Goodbye grodd,it could have gone either way

Grodd:It really could have

Lex Luther:No but why speak ill of the dead.(pushes airlock button killing grood)

jjhill
03-28-2009, 02:34 PM
There's so many to choose from my most recent who have to be from American Dad

"Charlie Sheen sleeps with wores, and wakes up every morning and eat breakfast with a fat kid"

Legend
03-28-2009, 03:19 PM

"Charlie Sheen sleeps with wores, and wakes up every morning and eat breakfast with a fat kid"

lol yeah there are alot of funny ones to chose from,

Roger: Stan what gives? Holy Toledo you killed your sons dog. And don't ask me to bring him back with that ET finger thing cuz thats a load of crap.

jjhill
03-28-2009, 03:20 PM

lol yeah there are alot of funny ones to chose from,

Roger: Stan what gives? Holy Toledo you killed your sons dog. And don't ask me to bring him back with that ET finger thing cuz thats a load of crap.

lmfao, that show grew on me!

idiot savant
03-28-2009, 06:46 PM
family guy
stewie:"Listen,vanessa,A bullet sound the same in every language"

Legend
04-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Here is a good one from the joker in batman return of the joker.

"Oh sure he tried to fight it at first. You would've been proud to see him so strong. But soon, the shocks and the serums took their toll, and the dear lad began to reveal such SECRETS with me. Secrets that are mine alone to know....BRUCE!

That's right batsy, i know everything, and kinda like the kid who opened his presents at Christmas, Sadly....Anticlimatic. Behind all the batarangs and stern you're just a little boy crying out for mommy and daddy! It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic...

AW HECK, i'll laugh anyway!"

Paul_Ire
04-03-2009, 10:03 AM
anything by Johnny Bravo or Homer Simpson :D

From Scooby Doo meets Johnny Bravo:
Velma: My glasses, i can't see without my glasses.
Johnny: Ahhh my glasses, i can't be seen without my glasses.

Homer:
"Simpson, Homer Simpson, He's the greatest guy in history.
From the, town of Springfield, He's about to hit a chestnut tree.
AGHHHHHHHHH

jjhill
04-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Homer Simpson is the man, I also like the quote on elo sig

Legend
04-05-2009, 01:00 AM
TNBA:Old Wounds

Joker: Hey, I don't smack around your kids... Oh, wait, I do.

Legend
04-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Justice League Unlimited:Patriot Act

[during the battle with the General, Mr. Terrific finally calls to say he's scrounged up reinforcements]
Green Arrow: You wanted Superman? You got...
[two forms materialize - the Crimson Avenger, and Speedy]
Green Arrow: ...the Crimson Avenger, and my ex-sidekick.
Speedy: [turns to him] Ex-PARTNER.
Green Arrow: Speedy, we gotta do this now?

Legend
04-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Almost Got 'Im (BTAS)

Two-Face (bitter): Poison Ivy.
Poison Ivy: It's been a long time, Harvey. You're still looking... halfway decent.
Two-Face: Half of me wants to strangle you.
Poison Ivy: And what does the other half want?
Two-Face: To hit you with a truck!
Poison Ivy (to the other criminals): We used to date.
Joker & Penguin: Ahhhh...

Justawannabe
04-12-2009, 09:21 AM
I can't remember the full line anymore... crap...

It was from Venture Brothers, the scooby doo one where Fred tells Daphne it's a privilege, not a right, to be out of the box. Gave everyone in the room the 'just wrong' shivers.

rameses2
04-12-2009, 09:44 AM
From The Simpsons: Ralph Wiggum: "Me, Fail english? That's unpossible!" From Futurama: Bender: ( after waking from a nightmare, screams) " I think I saw a TWO!"

Legend
05-18-2009, 09:14 AM
Justice League (Twilight)

Superman: You don't know Darkseid like I do!
Batman: We know he used you, humiliated you, brainwashed you, wound you up like a tin soldier and turned you loose against Earth. Cry me a river.

rcatf
05-18-2009, 10:02 AM
A couple from Homer Simpson:

"Oh Lisa, you and your stories; Bart is a vampire, beer kills brain cells. Now lets go back to that... building thingy... where our beds and T.V.... is".

"I would kill everyone in this room for one drop of sweet beer."

werwt22
05-19-2009, 03:14 AM
Ha Ha. Spongebob has some of my favorite quotes.

Patrick Star: If I met that guy I'd have a few choice words for him. Like, "You", and "Are", and "A Jerk".

LMAO

Legend
05-19-2009, 06:03 AM

Patrick Star: If I met that guy I'd have a few choice words for him. Like, "You", and "Are", and "A Jerk".

LMAO

Lol.

tsntx
05-19-2009, 07:23 AM

LMAO

Lol.

this is the best episode of spongebob

sadly utube only has this speed up version or stupidly dubbed versions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2L7xbCuiM4

Legend
05-19-2009, 09:46 PM

LMAO

Lol.

lol, i'm surprised they did something like that but yeah that epsiode was funny.

werwt22
05-29-2009, 08:17 AM

LMAO

Lol.

Wet Painters was my favorite hands down.

Legend
06-04-2009, 12:48 AM
Justice League Unlimited:Destroyer

Atomic Skull: Wait a minute, we helped you guys save the world and we don't even get any consideration?
Batman: You're right. (villains are surprised) Five minute head start.
Atomic Skull: Five minutes! Are you kidding?
Wonder Woman: Four minutes, fifty seconds

santiago316
06-04-2009, 07:39 AM
Family Guy

Francis:You may think you're alone, but God knows what you're doing in there.
Chris: God watches me do number two? Oh man, I'm a sinner and God's a pervert!

TessTickles
06-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Glenn Quagmire:
It's conjugal visit day, y'know I love doing a woman in the can! Oh! Giggity giggity goo! ..."

Lisa Simpson: "Prayer,.......Last refuge of a scoundrel."

Jericho
06-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Family Guy

Family guy has too many too choose, but, i always liked:

Stewie Griffin: Damn you, vile woman, you've impeded my work since the day I escaped your wretched womb.

santiago316
06-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Family Guy

Family guy has too many too choose, but, i always liked:

Stewie Griffin: Damn you, vile woman, you've impeded my work since the day I escaped your wretched womb.
I agree there are too many classic quotes from that show, here are some more :lol:

Peter Griffin:What are you gonna make me do? Whack a guy? Off a guy?
Whack-off a guy? 'Cause I'm married.
Peter Griffin:That's it? That's all I have to do? Thank God. Wait a second. Which movie? If it's anything with Greg Kinnear, you can whack me off right now!

Auctioner: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.
Quagmire: Fifty bucks.
Auctioner: She had nine STDs.
Quagmire: Forty-five bucks.
Auctioner: And when we caught her she wet herself.
Quagmire: Fifty bucks.

giovanni_hotel
06-07-2009, 10:21 PM
I love comix!! :twisted:

giovanni_hotel
06-07-2009, 10:22 PM
One more..

Legend
06-08-2009, 09:50 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL

Here are two of my favorite quotes from the grim adventures of billy and mandy.

Billy's Dad: So son, you wanna go fishin'?

Billy: NOOOOOOOOOO!

Billy's Dad: That's the spirit!

Monster: If you want the ring you have to answer this question, What's black and blue and red all over?

Mandy: Your face if you don't give me that ring!

Legend
07-17-2009, 03:09 PM
This is how I'll always remember you--- surrounded by winter, forever young, forever beautiful. Rest well, my love. The monster who took you from me will soon learn that revenge is a dish... Best served cold.
-Mr. Freeze Batman TAS

eclipsemint
07-17-2009, 04:49 PM
The only comic I ever collected for a while was "Groo".

I started collecting it because a spanish friend of mine at work used to draw the cover of the Phantom comic while at work during lunchtimes, and he knew Sergio Aragones and introduced me to him. I was a fan because of the articles and strips drawn in Mad magazine by Sergio Aragones, which I read as a kid.

Some famous Groo quotes:
"You are mindless monsters and I am your match!"
"Groo is no halfwit... Groo is not even half a halfwit!"
"I am the Prince of Chichester"
"Did I err?"

And the best of all:

"... and now Groo does what Groo does best"

Usually uttered with relish by Groo himself as he leaps into a fray, slashing left and right with both swords!

I wish I had known about this series in 2008:
Buffy Season 8 in Comic form.
With some outrageous plotlines. Dawn as a giant? Buffy kisses another Slayer. Have to track down some backissues. Cool.

brickcitybrother
07-18-2009, 07:37 PM
I think I have Groo #1 ... I couldn't understand why I collected that one. It was probably the dog. LOL

brickcitybrother
07-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Cyclops (after blasting his alarm clock): "Here I am, Cyclops--So-called leader of the X-Men--and how do I use my optic blasts..? As a snooze button." Uncanny X-Men #337

brickcitybrother
07-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Wolverine: We got rogue X-Men, no offense Rogue. Uncanny X-Men #360

Legend
08-24-2009, 07:42 PM
The New Batman Adventures: Mad Love

[Joker bursts from the door, to see Batman hanging above a tank filled with piranas]
The Joker: HARLEY!
Harley Quinn: Hi puddin'! You're just in time to see the...
[Joker slaps Harley across the room, then turns to Batman]
The Joker:Excuse me just a minute.
Harley Quinn: But puddin', I don't understand! Didn't you want to finally get rid of Batman?
The Joker: Only if I do it, idiot!
Harley Quinn: But it's still your plan, see?
[shows him his blueprints]
Harley Quinn: Everything just like you said, except I hung the guy upside down so he sees the little frowns as smiles. Now it all works!
[Joker grabs the blueprints and tears them up]
The Joker: Except you had to *explain* it to me! If you have to explain a joke, THAT IS NO JOKE!
[He advances on Harley, growling. Nervously, she grabs hold of a swordfish]
Harley Quinn: Now calm down, puddin'...
The Joker: You've forgotten what I taught you a long time ago. One of the painful truths of comedy...
[grabs the swordfish out of her hands]
The Joker: YOU ALWAYS TAKE SHOTS FROM FOLKS WHO JUST DON'T GET THE JOKE!
[Joker whacks Harley with the swordfish, sending her crashing out the window and plunging down several stories to land in a pile of garbage, apparently dead]
The Joker: And don't call me puddin'.

Legend
08-24-2009, 08:44 PM

[Joker bursts from the door, to see Batman hanging above a tank filled with piranas]
Harley Quinn: But puddin', I don't understand! Didn't you want to finally get rid of Batman?
Harley Quinn: Everything just like you said, except I hung the guy upside down so he sees the little frowns as smiles. Now it all works!
The Joker: Except you had to *explain* it to me! If you have to explain a joke, THAT IS NO JOKE!
The Joker: You've forgotten what I taught you a long time ago. One of the painful truths of comedy...
[Joker whacks Harley with the swordfish, sending her crashing out the window and plunging down several stories to land in a pile of garbage, apparently dead]

Legend
08-24-2009, 09:12 PM

Legend
08-24-2009, 09:50 PM

Legend
08-24-2009, 09:51 PM

Legend
07-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Funny quote fry stated after the mermaid explains how they would have intercourse afterwards fry runs the hell out of there back to the ship and says,

"Why couldn't she have been the other kind of mermaid, with the fish part on top, and the lady part on the bottom?"

Legend
10-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Futurama-Brannigan, Begin Again

Zapp Brannigan: Oh Leela! You're the only person I could turn to; you're the only person who ever loved me.
Leela: I never loved you.
Zapp Brannigan: I meant physically. Look, perhaps you could let me work for a little food? I could clean the floors or paint a fence, or service you sexually?
Leela: You don't know how to do any of those.
Zapp Brannigan: Kif might!

Evil Jay
10-04-2010, 07:51 PM
You're already deadhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXzmhsRHG3o

Legend
10-20-2010, 11:55 PM
"My whole family worships the ground that guy can't walk on." Peter griffin from family guy talking about joe because he is jealous.

south ov da border
10-21-2010, 02:30 AM
YouTube - Cartoon Planet - You Know What? (Full Version) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fey6ZMddmhY)

YouTube - The Boondocks - What ? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO4ahh8Uafo)

YouTube - Best of Riley Freeman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-HhRH_gvPc)