PDA

View Full Version : Drivers

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2008, 12:13 AM
In New York are so rude and annoying.

HONK, HONK, HONK is all you hear!

Gives me a headache, how do you New Yorkers do it?

Don't they know the horn is used to alert drivers of danger if someone is going to back into you....not to threaten people foward? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justawannabe
11-04-2008, 12:52 AM
aw come on... it's New York... they just want you to know your not alone in the world.

I used to love that town... but been away a long time, but it wouldn't be the same without the sensory overload that is the streets.

Sean

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2008, 12:53 AM
lol really, not me I couldn't deal today haha my cab driver kept honking his too lol

saifan
11-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Most parts of the city you can get a ticket for using your horn when it isn't necessary.

The city is always loud though. I dated a girl who lived there and used to spend weekends with her. It took awhile to get used to, especially at night.

Quiet Reflections
11-04-2008, 03:22 AM
Thats probally why their mass transit system is so effective

Space_Cowboy
11-04-2008, 04:05 AM
at least they honk, when i was in france they just fecking ram you, your not even save on the pavement, some klowns on motorcycles think there ok to use them too!

praetor
11-04-2008, 04:13 AM
Come to Rio and become wild hearing more than honk honk

blckhaze
11-04-2008, 04:28 AM
I have a hard time sleeping with out the car horns, gunshots, sirens and late night music when I travel.

Crickets and other noise making bugs annoy the shit outta me.

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2008, 04:36 AM
thats crazy mr haze I wouldn't be able to sleep with all that noise haha

keepingitreal470
11-04-2008, 04:49 AM

Don't they know the horn is used to alert drivers of danger if someone is going to back into you....not to threaten people foward? :lol: :lol: :lol:You dont like it? Leave. Real simple.

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2008, 04:51 AM
yawn

keepingitreal470
11-04-2008, 04:53 AM
yawnSame thing I do every time you post. :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

Realgirls4me
11-04-2008, 04:55 AM
I forgot where I was in Europe once, but I made the erroneous assumption once of thinking the pedestrian had the right of way as they do here in California, and I would have been flattened like a pancake had I not literally dove out of the way at the last second. Oh, well, live and learn. Ya got like traveling overseas I tell ya. :)

Paladin
11-04-2008, 04:59 AM
I certainly do not miss driving in NYC, except at 4 or 5 in the morning, you can drive up the one way aves for 40 - 50 streets without hitting a yellow or red light.

But the rest of the time it SUCKED!

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2008, 05:08 AM
lol I wasn't really complaining it was just amusing and funny to me lol how mad people get if you just stop a second lol

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2008, 05:11 AM
Keepingitreal I must bore you so much that you seek out my threads to post in? I don't seek you out, because all you do is post negativity.

Its great that you support a girl in the industry, but I am not your enemy or hers. You made this silly battle, that I have no clue why? I don't even know you, however you act as if you do because I'm white? lol But hey thats your choice darling!

Kisses

Kelly

blckhaze
11-04-2008, 08:04 AM
thats crazy mr haze I wouldn't be able to sleep with all that noise haha

honestly its not ALL the time, but, it beats hearing the crickets fucking or nothing but the wind. that shit is eerie like hell. I need a little background noise.
But i think its like that for anyone born in a metropolitan area, and like you, people in rural areas notice all the mall noises.

MrsKellyPierce
11-04-2008, 08:07 AM
very true lol

imwithstupid
11-04-2008, 08:13 AM
cmon its new yawk, we rock u honkeys dont :P. kidding have fun here

the_corner
11-04-2008, 08:17 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1379/1045421609_ab6a8a3091.jpg

I saw this around the 120th or something....

209guy
11-04-2008, 10:03 AM
you really should have expected that kelly... new york is a stressful stressful place, i was out in jersey a couple months back, caught a yankees game(one of the last woo hoo for me) and its a mad house, all over the city. just pissed off people everywhere. and the next day i went to upstate, and checked out the new orange county choppers HQ and got lost on the way home, ended up in the bronx and down town manhattan. angry people everywhere, and for a while i was one of them... (i dont like being lost)

keepingitreal470
11-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Keepingitreal I must bore you so much that you seek out my threads to post in? I don't seek you out, because all you do is post negativity.

Its great that you support a girl in the industry, but I am not your enemy or hers. You made this silly battle, that I have no clue why? I don't even know you, however you act as if you do because I'm white? lol But hey thats your choice darling!

Kisses

KellyMe seek you out? Get real. Who are you again? Thats what I thought. I'm just keepin it real.

wombat33
11-04-2008, 02:50 PM
If you can make it here you can make it anywhere..........

WHAT HORNS?

phobun
11-04-2008, 03:36 PM

Don't they know the horn is used to alert drivers of danger if someone is going to back into you....not to threaten people foward? :lol: :lol: :lol:
You aren't in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

New York sucks.

wombat33
11-05-2008, 03:00 PM

You aren't in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

New York sucks.

The greatest of all of the states..................the greatest of all the cities in the world.

Can make it here? There are lesser cities for people who like it nice and easy elsewhere.............nyuk nyuk nyuk.