PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer J - What's up with the ...

xrey
11-02-2008, 08:08 AM
current avatar? Some sort of bad joke?

tsntx
11-02-2008, 09:41 AM
lol its fan art made by one of my many stal..... i mean fans from the board

i think it shows the insecure girls and the misguided guys i could really care less what they say about me... i know what i look like and if i looked as bad as they said they wouldnt be so concerned w/ me or my looks

tsntx
11-02-2008, 11:42 AM
as ive said many times

i say what i want about what i want bc im not worried about someone not showing up to my latest party, latest dvd release, decreased sales, dropped memberships to my sites, or any other way some choose to use this site for revenue or promotion

my target audience for anything im asc. with... DOESNT frequent the board... im glad that a few members here can enjoy what i do outside of the board.. but if for whatever reason they all decided to stop.... my career would go on as the board and the boards target audience are not the intended viewers of my show or any other endeavor im asc. with

im here bc i enjoy the candid conversations and the often different points of views on topics that are relevant in my life

therefore i will not EVER sugarcoat what i think about anyone... much in the same way none of you fools sugarcoat how you feel about me

if someone is barebacking total strangers and not disclosing their T on a dancefloor, or makes outlandish claims of how they are so much better for "not being a CL prostitute" but yet they allow their bf to do it all the while volunteering their 'expert' knowledge on it and then making videos cumming INSIDE some kids ass...

then thats the type of bullshit im going to call out when i see it

the mere fact that those same types of ppl see me talking shit about the ACTS that they admit THEMSELVES as doing and then get so defensive and go after my looks is laughable to say the least

so call me a brick, say ive got a line backer build, say i shave my face, or wear wigs or whatever other false, construed, misguided, uniformed thing about you want.... makes you look a fool and causes you to loose money

not me

xoxoxox - jennifer justice

oh and keep hitting that "man" button
only goes to show how hard YOU had to sway the vote away from my favor

its just a fake poll anyway... why anyone that thinks so low of me would spend that much of their time to vote against me shows how sad and pathetic they truely are

Tall_Young_Jock
11-02-2008, 11:45 AM
yeah, jennifer always seems pretty down to earth

tsntx
11-02-2008, 11:56 AM
thnx

slinky
11-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Some sort of bad joke?

Actually, I think it's some sort of good joke. Self deprecating humour, spinning it back on her detractors.

tsntx
11-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Some sort of bad joke?

Actually, I think it's some sort of good joke. Self deprecating humour, spinning it back on her detractors.

bingo. im pretty sure "mspretty_fuckingstupid" didnt expect that reaction

duno exactly what HE expected but im sure showing you guys how proud i was of my stalk... i mean fan art, was not the intended reaction HIS crosdressed like a mofo was looking for

if i was less secure in myself and stuck on myself like some of these girls it might have actually hurt... but im not and it didnt :lol:

Dinand
11-02-2008, 02:30 PM
There's nothing worst than idiots with bad taste. I mean my personal opinion about Jennifer Justice is that she's SOOOOOOOOO fucking HOT it actually hurts my eyes! She's simply perfection!

JonnyT
11-02-2008, 03:00 PM
strong woman. gotta love it no matter how she looks

AllyK
11-02-2008, 03:13 PM
I think you're absolutely beautiful, Jen!

xoxo
Ally

callahac
11-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Personally I have never understood all the personal attacks that go in on HA. I think it is pretty lame and cowardly.....pretty easy to pick on someone when you are behind a screen as oppossed to in person.

I wouldn't worry about it Jenn, or waste any of your energy. I think you look great, and have always looked great.

Chris

tsntx
11-02-2008, 10:31 PM
thnx you guys :*

Dinand
11-02-2008, 10:31 PM
I wonder who the idiot is who send her the pic. That pic of Jennifer is actually mouth wathering. Beautiful eyes and I really love the long blonde hair. I remember seeing Jennifer the first time in an Urban Safari episode and I just couldn't believe how hot she is!!!

tsntx
11-02-2008, 10:34 PM
some crossdresser whos only input to this site since joining in july 08 has been to comment on me and mimi

i cant imagine anyone who would be upset enough to make a fake acct. to do something so lame

oh wait.. what i meant was i cant imagine anyone that wouldnt want to ..... lol

moose146
11-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Well it made me laugh, Jen i think your hot!!!

Crawler
11-03-2008, 02:16 PM
There is no one else on HA that posts that I've seen that has Jenn's incandescent attractive features and her caustic wit. You know if there's a Jennifer post, she's going to do it Justice and entertain you AND express a view. Plus, she's got a fine cock holster.

FREEFALLL666
11-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Evidently we have a similar humor, I rip the piss out of everything. That's one reason for my lack of many posts cause I seem to offend everyone at least once a day.. But it is relaxing to know that one of the prettiest grrls out there has a sense of humor!

needsum
11-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Jenn really is the real deal. She has absolutely nothing to lose here whatsoever. She seems to be one of the few people here who arent trying to sell something, bargain something or push something. She's definitely my favorite person on this board because of that. She has a great sense of humor about a lot of things and I think her opinions here add a great deal of life and fun to this board.

Dinand
11-03-2008, 07:56 PM
The only thing more we need on this baord is more pics of Jennifer, especially some barefoot pics would be great!

tsntx
11-03-2008, 08:23 PM
wow.... you guys like me, you REALLY like me!

thnx so much for the smile guys

:-D

mbf
11-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Jennifer Justice isn't that bad. Like any good tranny, she will bend over for the right guy. Just don't be some hairy fat old dude I suppose. If you are open minded, she will give some of the boning back as it seems. No big deal.

I have seen her nice side in chat, believe it or not. I just wish she wouldn't be that negative at times on the board. But then, I am getting old and losing my edge.

tsntx
11-03-2008, 08:57 PM
http://www.mauryshow.com/vid_player.php?cat=&cid=806104

tsntx
11-03-2008, 08:58 PM
watch and discuss :D

needsum
11-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Jenn, you looked hot as usual, but was that Mimi I saw in those clips as well? Hmm, if so, that mucy have been an interesting backstage scene . . .

tsntx
11-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Jenn, you looked hot as usual, but was that Mimi I saw in those clips as well? Hmm, if so, that mucy have been an interesting backstage scene . . .

lmao

like you would NOT believe

omg lolol

but ill let her tell yall :lol:

ballbreaker
11-03-2008, 09:39 PM
i would love to see a picture of that ass i bet it's sexy!

tsntx
11-03-2008, 09:48 PM
just a simple lil outline :wink:

ballbreaker
11-03-2008, 10:01 PM
more please!

needsum
11-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Normally, I tend to go for Brunettes, but in this instance, Blonde wins HANDS DOWN baby!

tsntx
11-04-2008, 12:04 AM
Normally, I tend to go for Brunettes, but in this instance, Blonde wins HANDS DOWN baby!

actually i am a brunette

i just use the blonde for public things

blondes get far more attention

needsum
11-04-2008, 12:15 AM
So then I win either way . . . Yay for me!!! lol

SpoogeMonkey
11-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Im not sure whether Jen is actually a babe. I think we need to see some evidence.

Hows about some pictures, Jen.. cos I ... err... have no idea what you.. erm look like.

:P

tsntx
11-04-2008, 01:10 AM
Im not sure whether Jen is actually a babe. I think we need to see some evidence.

Hows about some pictures, Jen.. cos I ... err... have no idea what you.. erm look like.

:P

well then common sence would say look around at the avatar, the pics ive posted, the links ive posted... etc etc etc etc

or just know im the fucking shit :wink:

slinky
11-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Is that Maury airing tomorrow?

tsntx
11-04-2008, 02:37 AM
Is that Maury airing tomorrow?

yep

Dino Velvet
11-04-2008, 05:00 AM
Just set my DVR. Looks like it's airing at noon in LA on Channel 5.

I haven't posted much here lately but I always thought Jennifer was a nice gal. Damn good looking and a great American too.

Always liked this picture.

tsntx
11-04-2008, 05:51 AM
lol omg ull ruin the other girls wannabe image of me that i have a brick for body and bald

oh no!!!! what have you done!!!!!?????!!!!!?????

Dino Velvet
11-04-2008, 05:58 AM
lol omg ull ruin the other girls wannabe image of me that i have a brick for body and bald

Looks nice and feminine to me. Just a plain picture of you naked on a comforter without a bunch of photoshopping. Real indication of what you look like. Three thumbs up from me.

tsntx
11-04-2008, 06:03 AM

Looks nice and feminine to me. Just a plain picture of you naked on a comforter without a bunch of photoshopping. Real indication of what you look like. Three thumbs up from me.

yes well im very anti photoshopping

lighting alterations is one thing

distorting ur body... is another

Dino Velvet
11-04-2008, 06:17 AM

yes well im very anti photoshopping

lighting alterations is one thing

distorting ur body... is another

Some need it, some don't, I guess. You don't. I bet you look hot rolling out of bed first thing in the morning.

a994
11-04-2008, 07:15 AM
I for one think you look lovely, Jennifer.

And I dig your honesty and candor. At least one knows where one stands when he or she hears it from you.

xrey
11-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Jen - what made you agree to do the Maury show? Doubt the show pays much.

tsntx
11-04-2008, 07:45 AM
mimi was doing it and they were interested in me doing it w/ her... we thought it would be a fun thing to do b4 my week long trip to chicago to hang out w/ her

i dont regret it at all
i had a great time
and as you can see from the poll and from the commercial

im fucking sickening looking

so just another way of socking it to the haters :D

costanza8866
11-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Jenn I am more of a lurker than a poster, but one of the first pics I saw of you was the one posted by Dino of just you and your phone (EN-V). from then on I have read as many of your posts and tried to follow your newer pics and updates. I thought you were SMOKIN' then and have only gotten hotter IMO. I have seen your show and think it is good it is funny and on topic. It is good to see you are comfortable being you and don't worry about what others think, even though I kind of already knew that from reading your previous posts. Enough rambling from me, way more than I am used to posting. Thanks for your pics and wit on this board.

PS maybe the phone's name is appropriate (pun intended)

dadon
11-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Somebody sent this pic to my girl

bobinny
11-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Hi Jen, I'm Bob in New York, just wanted to let you know I've seen every episode of Urban Safari so far, because of you. I think you're doing a great job, keep smiling and laughing. Have fun :lol:

tsntx
11-04-2008, 08:19 PM
She created it, it's her avatar. :roll:

no i didnt create it... some crossdresser or another one of man-essas fake id's made it for me... thats y its called "fan art"

why any dumbass faggot would post it DAYS AFTER i have been using it as my avatar.... is a fucking moron and only goes to show how smart some girl was snatching that trash off the street

lmao losers

ty costanza and bobinny

:D

im glad to see that ppl out there do actually get me
now go watch me look cute on maury w/ mimi lol

DL_NL
11-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Wow, whoever made that 'art' is a real pro with MS Paint.

tsntx
11-04-2008, 08:40 PM
yeah i wish i had stalk... i mean fans that at least made fan art that looked worthy of displaying

lol

Alyssa87
11-04-2008, 08:45 PM
You could go for some pump in the hips, but i think that pic is really nice :shrug

blckhaze
11-04-2008, 09:26 PM
You could go for some pump in the hips, but i think that pic is really nice :shrug

nah
6 months of cornbread, mustard greens, and friend chicken w/ a solid workout plan
or
3 months of GorrilaHaaze© Ass fattening Spider monkey Anal Rammings™
will give her all the ass she needs.

tsntx
11-04-2008, 09:38 PM

id rather just loose weight then have silicone in my body

tsntx
11-04-2008, 09:39 PM

nah
6 months of cornbread, mustard greens, and friend chicken w/ a solid workout plan
or

ive got plenty of ass ... its hips... on the side... that i lack

but id rather not do silicone

well see

blckhaze
11-04-2008, 09:50 PM

nah
or

ive got plenty of ass ... its hips... on the side... that i lack

but id rather not do silicone

well see

white women dont have hips.
your good :P

TsVanessa69
11-05-2008, 12:36 AM
She created it, it's her avatar. :roll:

Well she pm'd me here using a different identity and sent me the pics, I give a fuck either way :roll: :smoking

Inbox :: Message
To: TsVanessa69
Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:59 pm
Subject: ANOTHER 1
YEAH SHE'S REAL PASSABLE.........NOT!!!!!!!

UMM NEXT TIME SHE MAY WANT TO GET A BETTER SURGEON HER NOSE IS CROOKED

tsntx
11-05-2008, 12:49 AM
lol at a crooked nose

when you cant reach a girl just make shit up

lol

TsVanessa69
11-05-2008, 12:56 AM
lol at a crooked nose

when you cant reach a girl just make shit up

lol
well since you made it up, than you know best

tsntx
11-05-2008, 01:10 AM
yeah i pmed you a defaced pic of myself and said my nose was crooked

ure a regular brainiac

how much do they pay you at the volunteer center?
$5.65 or do you take a trade in free meds for you and ur gay hooker bf?