PDA

View Full Version : cloning....

Bostonsub
11-01-2008, 05:49 PM
I dont know why I thought of this, I guess it's an "after-thought" from seeing and old picture of Danielle Foxx.

She should have cloned her "penis" before she had SRS. I am sure she could have sold a bunch of molds!!!!

Think about it ladies! Make a little extra cash before it's "gone" :)

NYTSJulie
11-01-2008, 06:09 PM
I dont know why I thought of this, I guess it's an "after-thought" from seeing and old picture of Danielle Foxx.

She should have cloned her "penis" before she had SRS. I am sure she could have sold a bunch of molds!!!!

just dont clone ur brain

Bostonsub
11-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Yea... wouldnt want that to happen Julie

NYTSJulie
11-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Yea... wouldnt want that to happen Julie

nope lol

Tiffany Anne
11-02-2008, 05:53 AM

Cloning wouldn't do it. Just shove it in some plaster for a bit:)

Coroner
11-02-2008, 06:04 AM

What would that cloned penis look like? A penis with Danielle Foxxx in its pants?

BostonMA
11-02-2008, 06:15 AM
is d foxxx the Ts with the large booty?
sorry i am a rookie
:wink:

EDIT: nevermind, quick google fixed that question.

dynamtiesneon
11-13-2008, 06:58 PM

What would that cloned penis look like? A penis with Danielle Foxxx in its pants?

Hahahahaha. Awesome. Great icon too Coroner.

Coroner
11-13-2008, 07:23 PM

Hahahahaha. Awesome. Great icon too Coroner.

Thanks. Itīs the main protagonist from the movie "Yojimbo" by Akira Kurosawa.