PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather vote for???

MurrayR
11-01-2008, 06:11 AM
Kang?
or
Kodos??

You could vote for a third party, but you would be throwing your vote away.

lupinIII
11-01-2008, 08:36 AM
Well Kodos seemed weak on policy, at least Kang had plans, you know, build that giant ray-gun to destroy that planet that no has heard of. What would Kodos have done? I'm betting nothing.

On a similar note who would you vote for? Sideshow Bob or Mayor Quimby?

BlackMath
11-01-2008, 09:07 AM
I always like that joke cause it made a great point about 3rd party voting.

Also, I'd "Vote Quimby". Always loved the Kennedy's, and he's the closest the Simpsons has.

Fox
11-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Well Kodos seemed weak on policy, at least Kang had plans, you know, build that giant ray-gun to destroy that planet that no has heard of. What would Kodos have done? I'm betting nothing.

Wait, what? How was Kodos weak on policy? She plans to enslave the human race and use us to build and produce weapons to conquer other planets in the galaxy. At least she's thinking long-term.

:lol:

lupinIII
11-01-2008, 09:49 AM
Touché good sir! Touché!

BlackMath
11-01-2008, 12:35 PM

Wait, what? How was Kodos weak on policy? She plans to enslave the human race and use us to build and produce weapons to conquer other planets in the galaxy. At least she's thinking long-term.

:lol:

Points for remembering Kodos was the sister!

TessTickles
11-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Screw 'em all, Ross Perot has got my vote!!! :P :P

lupinIII
11-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Homer: Marge, please, old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.

Marge: Homer, would you please stop reading that Ross Perot pamphlet?