JonnyT
10-31-2008, 10:22 PM
good luck out there. its a crazy place. enjoy :D

MrsKellyPierce
10-31-2008, 10:24 PM
that it is babe. But its fun to shop in lol

Justawannabe
10-31-2008, 10:26 PM
damn.... kinda liked knowing she was just a bit downstate....

More seriously, good luck out there, don't lose your head (and I mean that in both the Highlander way and the careful how you party way).

Only place I've ever been where I've seen an open drug tray at a party. Midwest and out east everyone guarded their stuff like gold, but there was so much around there it was like an snack tray.

Sean

MrsKellyPierce
10-31-2008, 10:33 PM
Sean you have no worries of that happening.

I am against drugs never done them nor would I ever.

I don't drink and I definitely don't smoke.

lol When I go to clubs all I do is dance, cause I love to dance.

xrey
11-01-2008, 05:50 AM
An early welcome to LA Kelly.

ocguy
11-01-2008, 06:53 AM
best of luck in la.

blckhaze
11-01-2008, 07:02 AM
good riddance

tsntx
11-01-2008, 09:59 AM
i was thinking of going when my lease in tx is up

also in feb 09 u have to get those digital converters lol

luv2playwithTgirls
11-01-2008, 10:04 AM
as Jim says 'The West is the best..." Just moved to LA myself. Have to say, don't regret it at all!

Justawannabe
11-01-2008, 04:38 PM
You need a digital converter for Kelly?

All this time I thought she was a real girl, now I'm told she's a fembot and an analog one at that? Would explain why she doesn't drink... she'd short out!

We now return you to a post you actually want to read....

Sean

very slightly seriously... good to hear Kelly, means that town will only get you up to regular levels of drinking, drugs and smoking...

LAGent4ts
11-01-2008, 05:14 PM
The City of Hung Angels awaits your arrival with open arms.

NYTSJulie
11-01-2008, 06:00 PM
LA is great. The first time I was there a few yrs back I didnt like it. When I went this summer I had a great time. I stayed at one hotel and didnt like it so I moved to the Standard on Sunset. I went out shopped, had lunch at the Ivy, went to Venice Beach, and a just a bunch of fun stuff. I didnt go to any clubs though, next time.

goldensamba
11-01-2008, 06:14 PM
LA is great. The first time I was there a few yrs back I didnt like it. When I went this summer I had a great time. I stayed at one hotel and didnt like it so I moved to the Standard on Sunset. I went out shopped, had lunch at the Ivy, went to Venice Beach, and a just a bunch of fun stuff. I didnt go to any clubs though, next time.

The Standard is great. If you stay downtown you can see everything from the rooftop bar, great view.

Hopefully those who move here don't bring the "Suddenly I will claim I'm from California and act like a prat" attitude. Those of us born and raised here are ready to start deporting people. :)

NYTSJulie
11-01-2008, 06:16 PM

The Standard is great. If you stay downtown you can see everything from the rooftop bar, great view.

Hopefully those who move here don't bring the "Suddenly I will claim I'm from California and act like a prat" attitude. Those of us born and raised here are ready to start deporting people. :)

I stayed at the one in West Hollywood. It was fun, on Sundays the hotel pool turns into some Spring-Break party you would see on MTV.

sugdaddie69
11-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Follow your dreams...Illinois loses a princess

redhotmailer
11-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Look forward to seeing you. Hopefully you can make a trip up to Seattle.

Felicia Katt
11-02-2008, 02:26 AM
There goes the neighborhood!!! LOL

meow

FK

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2008, 02:52 AM
Hee hee thank you for the welcomes.

And hee hee Felicia :)

justatransgirl
11-02-2008, 06:03 AM
Making one of my rare HA appearances... LOL

Yeah - what Felicia said. :-)

And being that I was appropriately born at the corner of Sunset and Vine, you can consider this an official...

"Welcome to Cali" Kelly. :-)

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - Best wishes on your upcoming surgery - please day "hi" to Dr. C and Dr. Baltazar for us.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks lady, but I am going to Dr. Lesesne this time in Manhattan :)