PDA

View Full Version : So..would YOU rather CHEAT or be CHEATED ON?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-31-2008, 05:40 PM
Let's do a survey!! lol ;)

And why?

~Kisses.

HTG

desiplaya17
10-31-2008, 06:40 PM
Whats up with you and these lame surveys you're always doing....

trannybanger
10-31-2008, 08:10 PM
If you are a decent moral person with principles, I think its easier to be cheated on.

BeardedOne
10-31-2008, 08:21 PM
I'm poly. You can't cheat if there isn't a rule to break.

Hazel Tucker
10-31-2008, 08:21 PM
It hurts, but I'd rather be cheated on... it would bug me more to know that I hurt someone else. I can handle it when it comes to my own emotions. Plus, where would all the fun in plotting payback be if I was the one cheating? lol :twisted:

BeardedOne
10-31-2008, 09:18 PM
Oy! I'm gonna cry if I find out that Hazel lives anywhere near my boyhood home.

Justawannabe
10-31-2008, 10:44 PM
Morally, I'd rather be cheated on...

but right now I'd rather be the cheater... theory being, I must feel pretty justified if I'm doing it, so any hurt I inflict is must be all good by me.

Sean

trannybanger
10-31-2008, 11:12 PM
Morally, I'd rather be cheated on...

but right now I'd rather be the cheater... theory being, I must feel pretty justified if I'm doing it, so any hurt I inflict is must be all good by me.

Sean

Kind of strengthens the integrity of your signature, eh?

jesseflo
10-31-2008, 11:20 PM
do i have to choose? im a good girlfriend so ive never cheated nor been cheated on. but if i had to choose i guess it would be to be cheated on but watch out any guy who does that to me.lol.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-31-2008, 11:26 PM
I choose neither

KiraHarden
10-31-2008, 11:33 PM
To be cheated on

jaycanuck
10-31-2008, 11:43 PM
I know it's not an option...but neither.

IF I had to choose....cheated on.

saifan
10-31-2008, 11:51 PM
I choose neither
What he said.
If I had to choose though it would be cheated on. It would make ending things much easier.

saifan
10-31-2008, 11:57 PM
Go crawl back under your rock.

DL_NL
11-01-2008, 12:13 AM
Neither. I'm not the unfaithful type (one relationship at a time is hard work enough, thank you) and I've been cheated, didn't like the feeling (and left her promptly).

dan_drade
11-01-2008, 12:42 AM
I think I would rather be cheated on. And besides, that would mean that I would be freeeeeeeee again. LOL

Jay Jay
11-01-2008, 12:43 AM
well I have cheated and most times the other person will not know. so the burden is just on me. As long as I dont know about the other person can cheat if they feel to. I must not be providing something if they are though.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-01-2008, 01:55 AM

What's up is: Why is a 4 point rookie sporadic poster asking me a stupid question? Or a question with another question? And why do you care?

It's only a question, not to be taken seriously! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

LilWyte
11-01-2008, 02:20 AM
depends on the girl im dating i guess..n if i love her or not

Justawannabe
11-01-2008, 02:43 AM
Hey trannybanger...

number of ways to take your comment depending on the tone, damn silent message boards... so thought I toss out another comment.

I've never cheated on anyone but been cheated on a number of times, and hated it every time. I've only ever been in a position that felt like I cheated on my partner once... and that was a weird scenario with her being with other folks as 'we were together but not really together' and complications ensue...

But much like bar fights, I'd rather not be involved at all, but if I have to, I'd rather throw the first, and hopefully only, punch and be the one walking out upright. Generally I'll feel like I was in the right at the time, or I wouldn't have thrown the punch.

If the other person does the cheating, I spend a lot of time wondering what I did, or didn't do, that contributed to this crap, complete with wondering if my taste in folks is damaged.

Thus as a form of Ego defense, I'd rather be the acting one, rather than the victim.

No one asked what I would actually do, they said given two options, which would you RATHER do. So the cheating is happening... and if I have to pick the emotional damage I'm going to experience... I'd like it to be a bit of guilt rather than the pounding hurt of being rejected, lied to, enduring the loneliness and having to rebuild the confidence to go back out there and find someone else, trusting to judgment that had failed me so badly already once before.

Selfish, yeah... but I've been pretty generous over the years with my emotional resources... so I'm entitled to a bit of selfishness in picking my fantasy sin.

And yes I took this whole thing way too seriously... but the ex called this week and needs someplace to stay when she flies back into town after her latest two year drama and my mom is in the hospital with kidney issues that are drug resistant and may kill her... so fuck being reasonable for a few hours.

Think I'm gonna go break something expensive and tell god what I really think....

Sean

Belial
11-01-2008, 02:51 AM
i would rather do the cheating

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-01-2008, 03:45 AM
Let's do a survey!! lol ;)And why?

What would you prefer? :wink:

Well, I'm not gonna lie and say I'd prefer to be cheated on..cos the betrayal of a partner's trust is a bitch! So i'd rather cheat with you (or any cute guy for that matter) than be cheated on by a partner! lol But it takes a lot for me to even consider that as last recourse if you will.. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

kink234
11-01-2008, 06:08 AM
I choose neither

the same.

redtiger
11-02-2008, 04:16 AM
I'd rather be cheated on. So long as I could get the goods on them (i.e., pictures, video).

Celeste
11-02-2008, 04:28 AM
cheat. Oh wow. Belial... where did you get your signature pic?! Its so hot, Id love to see more :wink:

Alyssa87
11-02-2008, 04:57 AM
uhh i guess it depends on if we're doing it raw.
i think id kill someone if they gave me something after i put so much trust in them.

if thats the case, id rather it be me.

but otherwise, cheat on me, and give me a reason to leave your sorry ass.

sugdaddie69
11-02-2008, 05:06 AM
Hmmm,you do come up with some kinda surveys.
Cheated on.

bonedance
11-02-2008, 07:12 AM
I'd rather be cheated on...because, I'd never do the cheating, call me old fashioned but that's the unforgivable sin...and at least I'd know the one who cheated on me wasn't The One.

DaLonelyGuyNJ
11-02-2008, 11:28 PM
What an idiotic survey

JonnyT
11-02-2008, 11:37 PM
if its got to be one or the other id say cheated on. it would be much better if we were able to discuss our relationship going south before it got to cheating but in this world cheating seems to be easier for most rather than facing the truth and dealing with it. straight up people are not easy to find these days. our society breeds liars and cheats. i try and obtain the good karma. ive had my moments though :x