PDA

View Full Version : How much of you on here is image

soul4real
08-25-2005, 11:27 PM
and how much is really you the person?

A lot of ppl on here seem like they are more of a character
and if you met them in real life, under normal circumstances they'd be totally different.

BlackAdder
08-26-2005, 12:07 AM
Im the same in real life as I am in here....No character acting for me lol... 8)

Ecstatic
08-26-2005, 12:20 AM
That might depend upon how much of you in real life is really you and how much is image. 8) I'm who I am, though different environments will bring out different aspects of my personality.

blckhaze
08-26-2005, 12:44 AM
no change. im just as queit and observing here as in real life. just more vocal on my views of beautiful ts'.

NickTheQuick
08-26-2005, 02:15 AM

UckedFup
08-26-2005, 02:20 AM
All image; in real life I'm 800 pounds of love machine living in my mom's basement drinking Dr.Pepper and watching Maury Povich all day.

NickTheQuick
08-26-2005, 02:22 AM

Big Booty Shemale Lover
08-26-2005, 02:47 AM

and if you met them in real life, under normal circumstances they'd be totally different.
I think it goes both ways. I think people are characters in real life, keeping certain things hidden about themselves from the people they encounter on a daily basis.
I think this post is profound. For the simple reason that a good number of us in here are "more real" on this board than we are in "reality". Because on the internet we can say and do things we normally wouldnt do in real life.

In here, our anonymity is protected (at least to an extent) and we can say things concerning what we enjoy without the consequence of repercussion.

Its a two-way street. :wink:

DatNigga4Real
08-26-2005, 02:53 AM
Im da same here, at store, in da mall, at home, and at work nigga.

soul4real
08-26-2005, 02:56 AM

I think it goes both ways. I think people are characters in real life, keeping certain things hidden about themselves from the people they encounter on a daily basis.
I think this post is profound. For the simple reason that a good number of us in here are "more real" on this board than we are in "reality". Because on the internet we can say and do things we normally wouldnt do in real life.

In here, our anonymity is protected (at least to an extent) and we can say things concerning what we enjoy without the consequence of repercussion.

Its a two-way street. :wink:

This is also a intresting point that I thought while making this. That the image here may be the image that ppl really want to have in real life. All the world is a stage (c) Shakespear

brickcitybrother
08-26-2005, 03:37 AM
What? Do you mean I could've acted as someone else - and I missed it? Damn! Well I'll just continue to be me.

soul4real
08-26-2005, 08:59 AM
What? Do you mean I could've acted as someone else - and I missed it? Damn! Well I'll just continue to be me.

So your saying your really this corny in real life?

Tadmirer
08-26-2005, 03:12 PM
gone