PDA

View Full Version : I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST HALLOWEEN!!!

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 01:41 AM
Share your scandalous halloween stories! Here's mine:

So im dressed as a fairy and im in this hip-hop club in the bronx. I was wearing TIGHT short white shorts with a back open butterfly GLITTERY top and some white high heel boots. I was blonde and i had a mask coverring my eyes. Im on the dancefloor jumping from guy to guy and grinding on LOTS of STR8 yound hispanic bulges! After a few drinks i started to feel a little frisky and started grabbing guys cocks on the dancefloor. Next think i know im dancing with a masked SCREAM guy and he pulls his cock out and starts spanking me with it. He's behind me and the dance floor is crowded and very loud. He leans me up against the wall and pulls my shorts to the side, forces his d%$# in me and starts fucking me to the beat of the music. I wans't THAT drunk so i got off the dance floor and decided to leave the club before one of the hateful bytches in there decided to spill my TEA to him and tell him i was a tranny. I had no idea who he was and i never saw his face. He never saw mine either. I still fantasyze about it sometimes. Maybe one day i will reinact it!

tsntx
10-31-2008, 01:43 AM
well that sounds safe and clean

wheres that link from mimi when u need it lol

msbhaven
10-31-2008, 02:51 AM
Share your scandalous halloween stories! Here's mine:

So im dressed as a fairy and im in this hip-hop club in the bronx. I was wearing TIGHT short white shorts with a back open butterfly GLITTERY top and some white high heel boots. I was blonde and i had a mask coverring my eyes. Im on the dancefloor jumping from guy to guy and grinding on LOTS of STR8 yound hispanic bulges! After a few drinks i started to feel a little frisky and started grabbing guys cocks on the dancefloor. Next think i know im dancing with a masked SCREAM guy and he pulls his cock out and starts spanking me with it. He's behind me and the dance floor is crowded and very loud. He leans me up against the wall and pulls my shorts to the side, forces his d%$# in me and starts fucking me to the beat of the music. I wans't THAT drunk so i got off the dance floor and decided to leave the club before one of the hateful bytches in there decided to spill my TEA to him and tell him i was a tranny. I had no idea who he was and i never saw his face. He never saw mine either. I still fantasyze about it sometimes. Maybe one day i will reinact it!

Damn, some girls have all the fun....and luck. Hope this year is just as good for you sweetie.

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 03:56 AM
damn am i the only girl who knows how to have a good time? lol

Tiffany Anne
11-01-2008, 04:43 AM
damn am i the only girl who knows how to have a good time? lol

I think it's a hot story! :oops:

mikejones
11-01-2008, 05:45 AM
I know who I will be dreaming about tonight!

BiCuriousGeorge
11-02-2008, 02:30 AM
I wish it was me getting my cock grabbed by you. If you want a nice dick to slap your ass again I'm here if you need me! Question though, did he put it in raw?

tsntx
11-02-2008, 02:51 AM
I wish it was me getting my cock grabbed by you. If you want a nice dick to slap your ass again I'm here if you need me! Question though, did he put it in raw?

good luck getting an honest answer from any girl saying a story like that

im sure he pulled out the condom and bottle of lube on the dance floor and went to town because as we all know guys/girls that are this willing to fuck will do it bare forever .... even after their doctor tells them their t-cells are dangerously low

eze
11-02-2008, 03:26 AM

im sure he pulled out the condom and bottle of lube on the dance floor and went to town because as we all know guys/girls that are this willing to fuck will do it bare forever .... even after their doctor tells them their t-cells are dangerously low

Lmao..

RubyTS
11-02-2008, 07:06 PM

a reading session is one thing girl, but making a mockery of anything hiv related goes wayyy above and beyond. That's not cute. God has a way of dealing with people like u... if he hasn't already. That's low... even for you. You should know better!

and as far as ur insinuations, i highly doubt i'd be able to undergo such extensive surgery as FFS, AND be healing as quickly as i am might i add if i were anything under than healthy. So try again

RubyTS
11-02-2008, 07:47 PM

Lmao..

shame on you for encouraging that type of behavior!