PDA

View Full Version : Sex with STRANGERS!

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 01:12 AM
So i've recently been dating this guy who is totally sweet and would give me the world if he could. He's DEFINITELY husband material and i truly do love him very much. There is only one problem. The more comfortable i become in this relationship, the less sexually charged i am towards him. It's gotten to the point that i sometimes dread when he's leaning for a kiss because i know where he expects it to lead, and even the thought of being intimate with him sometimes makes me uncomforrtable.

ive noticed im much easier to let loose and get wild with soomeone i dont know. Even hotter if im with a guy who doesn't speak any english. (Whoah!) 10x more enticed if it's iin a public area!

Does anyone else feel the same, or have u been in a similar situation? Please share your stories!

jaycanuck
10-31-2008, 01:17 AM
Yah...most of the girls I know share this outlook.

SXFX
10-31-2008, 01:23 AM
girl, what can I say your like me.
A bit of a dog ;-)
Sure we can eat at home every nighyt but every now and again we just want to get out and try something new.
Much easier for a girl to do than a guy.

HUNGTOP552
10-31-2008, 01:40 AM
Dont look into this to deeply gorgeous .This is why we ALL need something on the side.It's just human nature.

tsntx
10-31-2008, 01:41 AM

you know a lot of sluts dontcha? :wink:

trannybanger
10-31-2008, 01:44 AM
weeel u meep be en tren estacion rubee ?

SXFX
10-31-2008, 01:47 AM
It's easier for a girl, especially one as good looking as Ruby to have something on the side than say a guy like me.
There are just more willing guys than girls.

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 01:50 AM

THis bitch never could take me. put a cork in it trailer trash

jaycanuck
10-31-2008, 02:03 AM
you know a lot of sluts dontcha? Wink

Not so much sluts I know...just jaded from dishonesty.

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 02:05 AM

pay her no mind she just looking for an opportunity to exerc ise her passive aggressive insults on me.

tsntx
10-31-2008, 02:06 AM

no one was talking about you you stupid bitch

and because im white i must live in a trailer?

wtf?

heres a $1 go get some more work done freak.

NYTSJulie
10-31-2008, 02:07 AM
I remember one time I met a guy in a gay/mixed club when I lived in MN called "The 90's". He was a 21 yr old college football player, very hot. We talked for about 7 minutes lol, I took him by his hand and walked him out to my car, all the while his girlfriend and friends were in the next room of the club. I had sex with him and after I came I kicked him out, lol. He said what ur not gonna make me cum, I said nope I gotta run. I was a shady lover that night.

tsntx
10-31-2008, 02:08 AM

pay her no mind she just looking for an opportunity to exerc ise her passive aggressive insults on me.

1. look up what passive aggressive means u dumb whore

i dont do anything under the table
i make it clear

2. i wasnt even talking about you.... youre not that important

:roll:

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 02:09 AM

wtf?

ur a hot mess. ur competative nature is gonna drive u to your grave. If u dont like what u see keep it moving. Hateful faggotry aint gonna get u anywhere in life u beast.

tsntx
10-31-2008, 02:14 AM

wtf?

ur a hot mess. ur competative nature is gonna drive u to your grave. If u dont like what u see keep it moving. Hateful faggotry aint gonna get u anywhere in life u beast.

lmao

youre a real class act prostitute

riiiigghhhttt.... thats why when you werent even on my lips or my mind you decided to come for me right?

dumb bitch

all that vanessa stuff was getting boring... i guess you want to be the center of my targets now

Solitary Brother
10-31-2008, 02:16 AM
So i've recently been dating this guy who is totally sweet and would give me the world if he could. He's DEFINITELY husband material and i truly do love him very much. There is only one problem. The more comfortable i become in this relationship, the less sexually charged i am towards him. It's gotten to the point that i sometimes dread when he's leaning for a kiss because i know where he expects it to lead, and even the thought of being intimate with him sometimes makes me uncomforrtable.

ive noticed im much easier to let loose and get wild with soomeone i dont know. Even hotter if im with a guy who doesn't speak any english. (Whoah!) 10x more enticed if it's iin a public area!

Does anyone else feel the same, or have u been in a similar situation? Please share your stories!

Your so funny!

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 02:20 AM

wtf?

lmao

riiiigghhhttt.... thats why when you werent even on my lips or my mind you decided to come for me right?

dumb bitch

all that vanessa stuff was getting boring... i guess you want to be the center of my targets now

u aint got nothing on me mama, u shave, you're hard and u fcuk your cousins! Your a low life white cellulite trailer park mess! You cant take anyone who looks remotely better thhan u and less face it, that a LOT of people! Honey, go shave ur fgace and then come for me u pancake faced DRAG

Solitary Brother

wtf?

lmao

dumb bitch

Excuse me for breaking up your argument.
I am about to pay you a compliment(no I not drunk or high).
You actually LOOK GOOD in that avatar photo!

Bear in mind its from a safe distance but still.....you look all woman in that photo.
Oh wait......nevermind

tsntx
eh ... im already bored w/ ur skank ass

next!

jjhill
10-31-2008, 02:23 AM
both ruby and jen is sexy lol

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 02:27 AM
eh ... im already bored w/ ur skank ass

next!

lol keep it moving and dont let the door hit ya where good lord split ya. Sloppy Mess

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 02:29 AM

wtf?

lmao

dumb bitch

Excuse me for breaking up your argument.
I am about to pay you a compliment(no I not drunk or high).
You actually LOOK GOOD in that avatar photo!

Bear in mind its from a safe distance but still.....you look all woman in that photo.
Oh wait......nevermind

lmfao

NYTSJulie
10-31-2008, 02:29 AM
overall sex with someone you dont know is VERY HOT

Solitary Brother
10-31-2008, 02:30 AM

So true.

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 02:34 AM

now that the interruptions are done wasting our time... i couldn't agree with u more

NYTSJulie
10-31-2008, 02:34 AM

So true.

but the worst is when you wake up the next morning with a hang over and say "OH god why did I........last night"

NYTSJulie
10-31-2008, 02:36 AM

now that the interruptions are done wasting our time... i couldn't agree with u more

ms gurl I will hold ur purse next time u want to have sex with a stranger, i got ur back lol

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 02:38 AM

ms gurl I will hold ur purse next time u want to have sex with a stranger, i got ur back lol

lol ma sista from another mother

tsntx
10-31-2008, 02:38 AM

wtf?

lmao

dumb bitch

u aint got nothing on me mama, u shave, you're hard and u fcuk your cousins! Your a low life white cellulite trailer park mess! You cant take anyone who looks remotely better thhan u and less face it, that a LOT of people! Honey, go shave ur fgace and then come for me u pancake faced DRAG

lmao at ur insecurities

ure a joke :lol:

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 02:43 AM
who is this brick talkin to? she still aing get enuf? Am i gonna have to take my vaseline and hop on the redeye to texas? Gurl... u aint even worth a response no more. The nerve to tell me I NEED SURGE. Honey have YOU Looked in the mirror lately? u r a B E A S T! in caps! And instead of spending ur time on hating everone else, maybe u should invest some of that energy into doing something positive for yourself. Maybe then you wont be so miserable anymore

tsntx
10-31-2008, 02:52 AM
who is this brick talkin to? she still aing get enuf? Am i gonna have to take my vaseline and hop on the redeye to texas? Gurl... u aint even worth a response no more. The nerve to tell me I NEED SURGE. Honey have YOU Looked in the mirror lately? u r a B E A S T! in caps! And instead of spending ur time on hating everone else, maybe u should invest some of that energy into doing something positive for yourself. Maybe then you wont be so miserable anymore

lmao

hillarious

insecure and busted

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Solitary Brother
10-31-2008, 03:02 AM
Jennifer.
Why are you reading the girls so?
Are you go through it Miss Honey?
Ruby is trying to improve herself with surgery so why are you gagging so?
I dont need to point out your physical flaws AGAIN do I?
I must say I do live for your GAYBORHOOD show but Im a little confused.
When you open your mouth what comes out is distinctly gay white male.
How come?
Hasnt your hormone shot kicked in yet?
How appropriate your show is called the URBAN SAFARI.
That gilda on your head looks a hot mess kinda like you just killed a lion and took its mane.....but you forgot to wash it.
At least Ruby has REAL hair!

Crawler
10-31-2008, 03:04 AM
could someone work in the phrase "cock-holster" for "mouth" in one of the series of insults? I happen to like that one.

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 03:04 AM
anytime my name comes up, this monstrosity that calls herself a woman but acts more like a envious drag, always manages to find something negative to say. Now i dunno what her problem is but i think she needs counselling. Thats my advice to u. Why is it always a jennifer that wants to try me?

jjhill
10-31-2008, 03:06 AM
Jennifer.
How come?
That gilda on your head looks a hot mess kinda like you just killed a lion and took its mane.....but you forgot to wash it.

My boy just snapped, i'm over here dying laughin for real lmfao!!!!

tsntx
10-31-2008, 03:08 AM
Jennifer.
How come?

shut ur cock-holster faggot

i do have real hair... its long and actually very beautiful... its just not blonde ... get over it

i dont go for any girl, i said a comment to jay... was a joke... wasnt about anyone nor implied

but unlike ruby i dont have to photoshop my pics ... notice how the wall decor stretches and blurs near her ass and her tit ... must suck not actually having a good body so you gotta photoshop... but i wouldnt know

tsntx
10-31-2008, 03:10 AM
anytime my name comes up, this monstrosity that calls herself a woman but acts more like a envious drag, always manages to find something negative to say. Now i dunno what her problem is but i think she needs counselling. Thats my advice to u. Why is it always a jennifer that wants to try me?

lmao bitch ure crazy wtf are u even talking about
until u posted those busted surg pics i never even heard of you before so how could i talk about you?

like i said ... ure not that important... but you sure are trying to get attention from me

how sad for you

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 03:12 AM
UNPAINTED NO PHOTOSHOP CAM PHONE you DRAG!!! COME FOR ME! Lets see those RAZOR BUMPS papi!

Solitary Brother
10-31-2008, 03:18 AM
Jennifer.
How come?

i do have real hair... its long and actually very beautiful... its just not blonde ... get over it

i dont go for any girl, i said a comment to jay... was a joke... wasnt about anyone nor implied

but unlike ruby i dont have to photoshop my pics ... notice how the wall decor stretches and blurs near her ass and her tit ... must suck not actually having a good body so you gotta photoshop... but i wouldnt know

Look bitch
Youve been real nasty and evil lately coming for girls who have done nothing to you.
First it was Vanessa now Ruby.
What gives honey?
Listen sweetheart.....I dont dislike you(that much) I actually LIKE your URBAN SAFARI show it quite cute.
But you should not be the person dishing out appearance reads on other girls.
No ma'am
Have not noticed your a quite a bit larger AND WIDER than all your guest at the SAFARI?
Your voice is quite deep and still VERY gay white male.
Your arms look strong(to say the least).
You need to work on yourself and buy better wigs for one.
At least these other girls are trying to improve themselves.
Im not trying to be mean to you biut your not as fab as you think you are honey.
Think about it and lose that extra chin.
Regards.

mimiplastique
10-31-2008, 03:18 AM
Jennifer.
How come?

My boy just snapped, i'm over here dying laughin for real lmfao!!!!

a jen has har

b she is very passable

c shes really not a bitch in real life

d i am the most beautiful of us all so stfu

tsntx
10-31-2008, 03:21 AM
UNPAINTED NO PHOTOSHOP CAM PHONE you DRAG!!! COME FOR ME! Lets see those RAZOR BUMPS papi!

lmao at how insecure you are

please keep it going

lol! :lol:

tsntx
10-31-2008, 03:22 AM
lol mimi

jaycanuck
10-31-2008, 03:24 AM
It's true...I've been involved in spontaneous sex with "new people". Problem is I end up having feelings with some of these girls (not all). Unfortunately those girls aren't interested.

Just the way these things go I guess.

How bout it Ruby? Wanna give it a go? ;)

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 03:26 AM
Jennifer.
How come?

im sorry all i see is CHIN and GUT! u might WANT to use photoshop cuz u got nothing to brag about! And dont make me find the post where u trying somebody for saying they enjoyed my youtube videos. Im not the first lovely you've come for and i'm sure i wont be the last, but honey u need to get a grip on your self, AND THAT STOMACH honey

tsntx
10-31-2008, 03:29 AM
Jennifer.
How come?

im sorry all i see is CHIN and GUT! u might WANT to use photoshop cuz u got nothing to brag about! And dont make me find the post where u trying somebody for saying they enjoyed my youtube videos. Im not the first lovely you've come for and i'm sure i wont be the last, but honey u need to get a grip on your soulf, AND THAT STOMACH honey

yeah thats y in ur photoshopped avatar your hiding yours right?

again no shop needed for my body

it is what is

funny i never say im the best or hottest anything... i just post my pics and the girls let me know im not the best... must be doing something right for them to be sooooo concerned

living and loving it

tsntx
10-31-2008, 03:31 AM
worship that body baby

cuz even w/ all that surg and photoshop "talent" you couldnt get yours to look like mine does naturally

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 03:38 AM
worship that body baby

cuz even w/ all that surg and photoshop "talent" you couldnt get yours to look like mine does naturally

worship what body lmao u HAVE NO BODY! u have no tits, u have no hair... lmfao what r u giving? all ur doing is proving my point. you look fierce and u cant take anybody else. end of subject. So get over yourself, crawl back under the trailer with cousin eddie, and get over it. Cuz there wont be words when i head back out on tour and i decide to visit texas. Surge and all, unbothered.

tsntx
10-31-2008, 03:40 AM
And dont make me find the post where u trying somebody for saying they enjoyed my youtube videos.

see... i had no idea of who you are... but you sure remember me

and thats where your real issue w/ me is

so just admit it and call it a day

your pissed bc youre not on the radar and i am

so sad, so insecure, so lame, so long :roll:

jjhill
worship that body baby

That body damn sexy, i'm on nobody side, it is what is.

Solitary Brother
Jennifer.
How come?

im sorry all i see is CHIN and GUT! u might WANT to use photoshop cuz u got nothing to brag about! And dont make me find the post where u trying somebody for saying they enjoyed my youtube videos. Im not the first lovely you've come for and i'm sure i wont be the last, but honey u need to get a grip on your soulf, AND THAT STOMACH honey

it is what is

funny i never say im the best or hottest anything... i just post my pics and the girls let me know im not the best... must be doing something right for them to be sooooo concerned

living and loving it

Thank god the lighting is not very good.....you saved our retinas from permanent damage!

Look Jen hun.
Thats not a good picture(for many reasons) because your sideways.
And even in that picture your upper body looks huge with a massive linebacker like ribcage and your lower body looks narrow.
Not that I even wanted to see this pics so PLEASE dont post anymore.

tsntx
10-31-2008, 03:42 AM
you look fierce

aww well thank you

but i already knew that :idea:

jaycanuck
10-31-2008, 03:47 AM
I'm crushin on Ruby

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 03:47 AM
Jennifer.
How come?

it is what is

living and loving it

Thank god the lighting is not very good.....you saved our retinas from permanent damage!

Look Jen hun.
Thats not a good picture(for many reasons) because your sideways.
And even in that picture your upper body looks huge with a massive linebacker like ribcage and your lower body looks narrow.
Not that I even wanted to see this pics so PLEASE dont post anymore.

lmfao @ linebacker

tsntx
10-31-2008, 03:49 AM
lmao

magus13
10-31-2008, 03:49 AM

You dont know me :) :) :)

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 03:51 AM
It's true...I've been involved in spontaneous sex with "new people". Problem is I end up having feelings with some of these girls (not all). Unfortunately those girls aren't interested.

Just the way these things go I guess.

How bout it Ruby? Wanna give it a go? ;)

lol lets find a rooftop :P

Solitary Brother
10-31-2008, 03:58 AM

I love spanish women with thick accents and thick butts with a baby face.

jjhill
10-31-2008, 04:07 AM

I love spanish women with thick accents and thick butts with a baby face.

agreed, thats y i love livin in the bronx

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 04:12 AM
im from the bronx... in case u couldn't tell lol

MrsKellyPierce
10-31-2008, 04:12 AM
Well its hard to break a lifestyle you are in for so long. Sometimes seeking counseling can help with these simple relationship issues, especially if you want it to last with the guy and he is worth it.

Thats like a lot of porn girls, they try to get out of the business, but they get so use to the fast money and easiness of it, working 9 to 5 for them is just not something appeals to them of course. So a lot of these girls need not only counseling, but learning how to handle their money again.

just my two cents.

Solitary Brother
10-31-2008, 04:15 AM
Well its hard to break a lifestyle you are in for so long. Sometimes seeking counseling can help with these simple relationship issues, especially if you want it to last with the guy and he is worth it.

Thats like a lot of porn girls, they try to get out of the business, but they get so use to the fast money and easiness of it, working 9 to 5 for them is just not something appeals to them of course. So a lot of these girls need not only counseling, but learning how to handle their money again.

just my two cents.

Good luck on your career miss Kelly.

jjhill
10-31-2008, 04:16 AM
im from the bronx... in case u couldn't tell lol

oh yea bay I knew =)

MrsKellyPierce
10-31-2008, 04:23 AM

just my two cents.

Good luck on your career miss Kelly. thanks

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 04:25 AM

just my two cents.

are you trying to transition out of the lifestyle?

MrsKellyPierce
10-31-2008, 04:27 AM

just my two cents.

are you trying to transition out of the lifestyle?NO at at this time, but I am not using porn as a way of life. I had a lifestyle or money before I started doing porn that helped me live in life. I use porn for my surgeries only. So after I have all the money for my surgeries I will be out of it. I plan on going post op in a few years. I honestly can't see my boyfriend dealing with me doing it for five or ten years.

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 04:37 AM

just my two cents.

are you trying to transition out of the lifestyle?NO at at this time, but I am not using porn as a way of life. I had a lifestyle or money before I started doing porn that helped me live in life. I use porn for my surgeries only. So after I have all the money for my surgeries I will be out of it. I plan on going post op in a few years. I honestly can't see my boyfriend dealing with me doing it for five or ten years.

i think i can safely say that i TOTALLy understand. i think it's cool that you're choosing not to make it a way of life. i personally want to go back to college, i don't know what im waiting for really lol. Its always after my tits, or after my facial fem.. now its after my teeth. Well c what happens when i get my pearls :D

BlackAdder
10-31-2008, 04:38 AM
Id have to say you have some severe relationship issues in this case.

Floyd R
10-31-2008, 04:43 AM
Ruby, you seem to be a very talented and passionate person so I imagine you will be successful at whatever you do after escorting.

just my two cents.

i think i can safely say that i TOTALLy understand. i think it's cool that you're choosing not to make it a way of life. i personally want to go back to college, i don't know what im waiting for really lol. Its always after my tits, or after my facial fem.. now its after my teeth. Well c what happens when i get my pearls :D

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 04:49 AM
thank u floyd. i have to admit that the thought of exiting "the lifestyle" scares the crap outta me but im pretty sure if i use my BIGger head *giggle* i'll b ok. For some reason i cant understand, i feel like im meant to be in the public eye.

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 04:59 AM

ur probably right. i think i have intimacy issues, but im sure im not the only person who feels this way. Are u telling me that you're more turned on by being with, lets say, a girlfriend of 2 yrs, then a hot woman whos hand innocently brushes against your crotch on a crowded train and then devilishly smiles at you as she say's sorry?

jjhill
10-31-2008, 05:12 AM

ur probably right. i think i have intimacy issues, but im sure im not the only person who feels this way. Are u telling me that you're more turned on by being with, lets say, a girlfriend of 2 yrs, then a hot woman whos hand innocently brushes against your crotch on a crowded train and then devilishly smiles at you as she say's sorry?

The D or the 4? j/p it happened to me many times on the train. and i def didn't mind it, but for me personally it would be my gf of 2 years

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 05:14 AM

The D or the 4? j/p it happened to me many times on the train. and i def didn't mind it, but for me personally it would be my gf of 2 years

u can pm me ur REAL answer i wont tell :wink:

jjhill
10-31-2008, 05:17 AM

u can pm me ur REAL answer i wont tell :wink:

imma have to take you up on that :P

Icanthelpmyself
10-31-2008, 05:17 AM
Let me tell you its the most sexies thing to have a chance encountner the exictment rushes to your head making drunk with lust. My first encountner was just that, a memory that I'll always remember.

jaycanuck
10-31-2008, 05:19 AM
Accidental brushes are nice...and spontaneity is good. But I must admit that I would rather a ltr

But hey..as I'm single, I'll take the "spur-of-the-moment" thing too.

DC
10-31-2008, 05:20 AM
Ruby your a hottie, forget TSNTX she seems like a jealous bitch who has nothing good to say about anybody.

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 05:21 AM
Accidental brushes are nice...and spontaneity is good. But I must admit that I would rather a ltr

But hey..as I'm single, I'll take the "spur-of-the-moment" thing too.

lol

laurjame
10-31-2008, 05:23 AM
does anyone know the password to view Ruby's free video on escortwww.com?

http://rubyts.escortwww.com/movies.php

RubyTS
10-31-2008, 05:29 AM
does anyone know the password to view Ruby's free video on escortwww.com?

http://rubyts.escortwww.com/movies.php

i pick and choose who i give the password to darling as it is a file i dont want spread all over the internet. I was actually planning on deleting it cuz im getting REALLY annoyed with people calling saying "hey ruby i REALLY wanna set up an appointment with you, and btw whats your password?" Like im an idiot. The fact that i feel like they think they gettin over on me is such an annoying feeling that i've been denying EVERYONE the password.

tsntx
10-31-2008, 05:29 AM
Ruby your a hottie, forget TSNTX she seems like a jealous bitch who has nothing good to say about anybody.

lmao

riiiight lol

tsntx
10-31-2008, 06:54 AM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

lordy lordy look whos bitter and 40+

TsVanessa69
10-31-2008, 07:23 AM

Bitter of what????
Not yet 40, but wouldn't be ashamed if I was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tsntx
10-31-2008, 07:25 AM
lol ^

tsdanny2
10-31-2008, 07:25 AM
here's the funniest thing...

tsntx-jenn-whatever...

... she's convinced that anyone who admires her looks is a fag. & she loves to torment them. well... funny, but that's true. jokes on you; you'll never meet anyone who likes you who isn't a fag. I thought you were a doll till i saw your videos. Nothing you can do, Jenntsntx. Surgery - yeah. Whatever. The ones you hate are the only ones you'll ever get. Me? I'd love to have you, but i wouldn't walk around town with you. Oh yeah, you know what i mean.

TsVanessa69
10-31-2008, 07:38 AM

tsntx-jenn-whatever...

... she's convinced that anyone who admires her looks is a fag. & she loves to torment them. well... funny, but that's true. jokes on you; you'll never meet anyone who likes you who isn't a fag. I thought you were a doll till i saw your videos. Nothing you can do, Jenntsntx. Surgery - yeah. Whatever. The ones you hate are the only ones you'll ever get. Me? I'd love to have you, but i wouldn't walk around town with you. Oh yeah, you know what i mean.LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tsntx
10-31-2008, 08:22 AM

tsntx-jenn-whatever...

... she's convinced that anyone who admires her looks is a fag. & she loves to torment them. well... funny, but that's true. jokes on you; you'll never meet anyone who likes you who isn't a fag. I thought you were a doll till i saw your videos. Nothing you can do, Jenntsntx. Surgery - yeah. Whatever. The ones you hate are the only ones you'll ever get. Me? I'd love to have you, but i wouldn't walk around town with you. Oh yeah, you know what i mean.

swing and a miss there kiddo

glad nothing gets by you tho

lol

blackrob
10-31-2008, 09:15 AM

tsntx-jenn-whatever...

TSNTX is a piece of shit! I'd take Vanessa over that fake lipped no hips bitch any day! She does have some issues though running her stupid ass around on the boards calling guys fags all day long like she's in kindergarden or something. If that bitch happen to run across me in real life and says something like that i'm going to knock all the silicone out of her lips! Her and Mimi Plastic really need to grow up the game has gotten old and I bet both those dumb bitches wont look half as good as Vanessa does in 10 years.

blackrob
10-31-2008, 09:17 AM

Bitter of what????
Not yet 40, but wouldn't be ashamed if I was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget that stupid bitch. You still look better right now that she ever will. Forget that ugly no hips or ass trick.

tsntx
10-31-2008, 09:19 AM
lmao

ure such a fag

blackrob
10-31-2008, 09:21 AM
lmao

ure such a fag

Grow the fuck up! U act like a damn kid! and I got your fag too bitch.

tsntx
10-31-2008, 09:24 AM
lmao

ure such a fag

yes do as you say not as you do right fag?

put your cock-holster to work and go do something productive :wink:

blackrob
10-31-2008, 09:27 AM
lmao

ure such a fag

why dont you do something productive and wrap them lips around this big black dick instead of harrassing people in here :oops: .. :wink:

tsntx
10-31-2008, 09:31 AM
lmao

ure such a fag

why dont you do something productive and wrap them lips around this big black dick instead of harrassing people in here :oops: .. :wink:

bingo... you wish
try manessa she needs the money

dj4monie
10-31-2008, 09:31 AM

Reason 101 that I don't fool with American Women anymore....

blackrob
10-31-2008, 09:33 AM
lmao

ure such a fag

bingo... you wish
try manessa she needs the money

forget the money I just want to see it going down your throat because you cant talk with a full mouth and you'd have more than a mouthful. :wink:

tsntx
10-31-2008, 09:38 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao omg

hey manessa whats the problem

didnt wanna respond to mimi posting the convo w/ ur man begging for her?

girl you are so played!!!!! ur faggot prostitute of a husband fucks men and OTHER girls behind your back while ure out volunterring at the aids shelter

woooo girl you got a good one there!

tell me again about how ill never have a man like you.

mimiplastique
10-31-2008, 09:47 AM
hey girl also there was a boy who posts here sometimes
he is really cute and he came to see vanessa

when she kicked him out

he told me he needed a place to go while he waited on his flight . he came over to see me and Caprice ( who hates her) and Reina was on the phone (speaker ) while she made up lies about how i told her he wanted to fuck me while she cried .... lmao
we laughed ssssssssoooooooooooooooooo hard
and now to this day we even talk on instant messenger . he shows me his big cock and i love it ...

he also told me that reina SHITTED on him the first time they had sex .
he was turned OFF by all the bare back porn he found in her computer and then even went so far as to pretend he was sick the whole time so he would not have to touch that nasty bitch . She embarrassed him in public by screaming about a drink in a bar ....

what a happy life manessa

all together now LMAO

jaycanuck
10-31-2008, 09:55 AM
why do these threads veer off from the original topic?

tsntx
10-31-2008, 10:01 AM

bc dumb ppl like man-essa join in and change the topic and noone cares enough bout the original topic to keep it going

yodajazz
10-31-2008, 11:02 AM
Some people just cannot ignore insults. They just don't understand that not everyone's opinion is important. Especially if the insult is not true.

Sorry to interupt your argument, but I understand Ruby's original point about being close to someone but not being that strongly attracted to have sex. I wish I had an answer, but sometimes sex is just sex, but being with someone in a relationship is entirely different sometimes. From what I can see those movies and television programs are lying to us showing those old couples, full of sex and romance.

tsntx
10-31-2008, 12:17 PM
^ well those shows are starting to show the all the extramarital affairs now-a-days tho

LibertyHarkness
10-31-2008, 12:50 PM
I recently went to a seedy little club with some mates for the first time and was exposed to some serious views of people getting banged out big style by upto 10 diff people...

I was actually quite mortified at the disregard people had for each other, just passing guys and girls amongst themselves...

For me while i can find casual sex hot with a 1 on 1 perhaps, this whole group thing was rather repulsive.....maybe i am a prude i dont know :)

MY ramblings from sunny London x

Libbx

Crawler
10-31-2008, 12:59 PM

I'm now officially in love with Ms. Justice - lol - ah such an evocative phrase.

As an aside, as a str8 man, I totally get Jenn's approach on HA and enjoy her usually frisky, snappy bon mot from time to time. She livens the usually yawn-inducing days with her posts.

That aside, I'm not taking sides in this argument but I'm clearly delighted that "cock holster" was used to spice up the back and forth!

As for public sex, I've banged under boardwalks, in alleys, at swing clubs on the matt, in rooms with flesh galore, and outside in various locations. I'm been a male slut from time to time and thoroughly enjoyed the frisson of the moment. Sex is a beautiful thing - on that we can all agree.

tslover185
10-31-2008, 02:25 PM
hey rudy
i know what u mean its the same old thing thats why i c u

tslover185
10-31-2008, 02:26 PM
love ya ruby

Solitary Brother
10-31-2008, 05:00 PM
[quote="mimiplastique"]hey girl also there was a boy who posts here sometimes
he is really cute and he came to see vanessa

when she kicked him out

he told me he needed a place to go while he waited on his flight . he came over to see me and Caprice ( who hates her) and Reina was on the phone (speaker ) while she made up lies about how i told her he wanted to fuck me while she cried .... lmao
we laughed ssssssssoooooooooooooooooo hard
and now to this day we even talk on instant messenger . he shows me his big cock and i love it ...

he also told me that reina SHITTED on him the first time they had sex .
he was turned OFF by all the bare back porn he found in her computer and then even went so far as to pretend he was sick the whole time so he would not have to touch that nasty bitch . She embarrassed him in public by screaming about a drink in a bar ....

what a happy life manessa

all together now LMAO[/quote

Only a nasty an evil fucking bitch would post something like this.
You are turning me 100 percent against you because you continue to act like an evil cunt.
This girl Vanessa as far as i know has not done anything to anyone and is really sweet unlike you.
Why are you so pressed about this child?
It really doesnt matter you are one desperate lonely fucking bitch who is really a bad person inside.
Knowing what I know now I wish that black man on the bus had got up and knocked the shit out of you!
You act like a demented crackhead......what drug(s) are on child!
You need some serious help.
After all the people in this fucked up world you could fuck with you do this.
Your a coward and a really ugly person.

For you to write this is extremely cruel and evil but from now on bitch I will be your worse enemy.
I will go in on you unlike I have anyone else on this board.
Get ready for war you evil bitch.
Now your trying to turn JEN to the darkside.
I wont let it happen.
Even though I read Jen I actually like her unlike you.

Get ready bitch cause the shadefest is about to begin.....
Anything evil you post and Im all over you.

And I am through.......AND SO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

westxgrrl
10-31-2008, 05:30 PM
I love the public/audience thing too. IME, not a lot of people "get" that.

MrShow52
10-31-2008, 06:09 PM
lol this thread made my day, keep up the good trolling girls

tsntx
10-31-2008, 09:00 PM
im just doing my part to add to the faggotry

youre all very welcome

RubyTS
11-01-2008, 02:36 AM
omg what have i started lol

Tiffany Anne
11-01-2008, 08:11 AM
I totally get Jenn's approach on HA and enjoy her usually frisky, snappy bon mot from time to time.

You've seen her bon mot? :shock: What thread? She's so hot!

Oh, you mean her linguistic skills....nevermind. :oops:

JANIRA
11-01-2008, 10:08 AM
1st things first..

Congrats Ruby on your surge, im sure you will be even more stunning now , may you heal quickly & enjoy the new you!

A s far as this topic goes : I have found sometimes more difficult to be intimate with someone you are dating , mine was, i was just used to the rush of being witha stranger, living for the moment, and not expecting or having anyone expect nothing from me,, it sounds alittle selfish , but those were the feelings at the time. Also i dunno if the reason i feel this way is cause being in the bizz you tend to live beat to beat, and know where it ends.

In a relationship you are basicly giving your heart & feelings away, and diving into unknown waters that maybe serene or violent, me, i have been in a few,, some soso some worst,, i guess that is where i begin to feel alittle scared when dating someone cause i know that one kiss and im in deep ,, im a tough person,, but when it comes to matters of the heart forget it...........IM DONE!

sexyshana
11-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Janira,
While I agree that being with a stranger can be very exciting, I prefer the closeness and intimacy you feel with someone who knows you well, someone you've shared real intimacy with and knows your likes and dislikes. someone you can share your deepest darkest fantasies with. someone you can kiss and give in to passion with and wake up in the morning and do it all over with again.
thats an amazing feeling!!!

DL_NL
11-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Interesting topic, shame it morphed into another bitch slap.

wankmaster
11-01-2008, 01:14 PM
tsntx > RubyTS

lupinIII
11-01-2008, 01:32 PM
What we need is a large tub, filled with green jello, and a 24/7 multi-angle streaming webcam hookup. The purpose of this being that whenever any of the girls get fucked off at each other, they can work out their various grievances, in the pit, preferably naked, a tasteful bikini and thong set would also be acceptable. The jello could also be pink, I'm open to that too.

jaycanuck
11-01-2008, 01:42 PM
While I agree that being with a stranger can be very exciting, I prefer the closeness and intimacy you feel with someone who knows you well, someone you've shared real intimacy with and knows your likes and dislikes. someone you can share your deepest darkest fantasies with. someone you can kiss and give in to passion with and wake up in the morning and do it all over with again. thats an amazing feeling!!!

I agree. Your man is lucky.

wombat33
11-01-2008, 01:54 PM

ALL I KNOW IS I LOVE YOUR ENERGY AND YOU ARE A TURN ON!

mspretty333
11-01-2008, 03:30 PM
lol mimi

MiMi LOOKS LIKE A REAL WOMAN!! NO FFS just natural

TsnTx has had FFS and she still looks like a Brick ass Butch man with a football players body

RubyTS
11-01-2008, 05:44 PM
i get bored easily, and i have a hard time finding someone to grab a hold on my attention. I've been in a few relationships where i've been totally devoted, but i always got fu$%ed over. Maybe being a bitch in a relationship is my defense mechanism but i notice that the bitchier i am the more they adore me and try to work to see me smile. The sweeter i am, the more i am considered a pushover and i wind up being taken advantage of. I think the best relationship for me is the one where i am in total control

and thank u womba n janira

tsntx
11-01-2008, 06:02 PM
lol mimi

MiMi LOOKS LIKE A REAL WOMAN!! NO FFS just natural

TsnTx has had FFS and she still looks like a Brick ass Butch man with a football players body

who pulled your string to talk crossdresser?

"the crossdresser says..." :roll:

tsntx
11-01-2008, 06:02 PM
What we need is a large tub, filled with green jello, and a 24/7 multi-angle streaming webcam hookup. The purpose of this being that whenever any of the girls get fucked off at each other, they can work out their various grievances, in the pit, preferably naked, a tasteful bikini and thong set would also be acceptable. The jello could also be pink, I'm open to that too.

green jello is the best

RubyTS
11-01-2008, 06:04 PM

lol im down

NYTSJulie
11-01-2008, 06:06 PM

lol im down

and the guys have to pay 50 bucks a piece to watch

RubyTS
11-01-2008, 06:10 PM

DOWNtown judy brown!

NYTSJulie
11-01-2008, 06:11 PM

DOWNtown judy brown!

ms gurl its "Down Town JULIE Brown" LOL

NYTSJulie
11-01-2008, 06:12 PM
She was the T back in the late 80"S or something ooooohh we r getting old lol

tsntx
11-01-2008, 06:12 PM
haha mspretty is another one of my stalkers
since HE has gotten here the only things hes responded to are mimi and me

pyscho

be sure to keep watching my show and following my every move tho!

RubyTS
11-01-2008, 06:42 PM
She was the T back in the late 80"S or something ooooohh we r getting old lol

speak 4 urself loca im only 21 8) .....
for the past 5 yrs :lol:

JANIRA
11-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Janira,
While I agree that being with a stranger can be very exciting, I prefer the closeness and intimacy you feel with someone who knows you well, someone you've shared real intimacy with and knows your likes and dislikes. someone you can share your deepest darkest fantasies with. someone you can kiss and give in to passion with and wake up in the morning and do it all over with again.

Of course, We all wat that "SPECIAL SOMEONE" but sometimes getting involved with some can be pretty scarey, in the scence that you are puting your heart , emotions out there , for me at least. I honestly get tired of just having a intimate encounter with someone, sure there are NSA , but when it comes down to it there is a void that even the most enticing of erotic one night encounters can't fulfill. I just get jittery when a guy wants to take it to another level" REALTIONSHIP" why, for the simple fact that i don't want the heart break, i guess im scard .

Floyd R
11-01-2008, 10:55 PM
Janira, don't stay scared for too long. Find a way to get over your fears. I say this because you are still young and beautiful which makes it much easier finding the right person at your age rather than waiting until you are 40+ to start looking. That is not to say that you will not find that "special someone" over the age of 40 but relationships are so much easier to enter into at a younger age when there doesn't exist an accumulation of emotional baggage.

Janira,

Of course, We all wat that "SPECIAL SOMEONE" but sometimes getting involved with some can be pretty scarey, in the scence that you are puting your heart , emotions out there , for me at least. I honestly get tired of just having a intimate encounter with someone, sure there are NSA , but when it comes down to it there is a void that even the most enticing of erotic one night encounters can't fulfill. I just get jittery when a guy wants to take it to another level" REALTIONSHIP" why, for the simple fact that i don't want the heart break, i guess im scard .

JANIRA
11-01-2008, 11:02 PM
It's true, but most of the guys that are drawned to me, are mostly about the sexual fantasies,, and wanting to fulfill thier sexual curiosities, and it gets real tired, and I am not one to go hunting for love or being so capricious that i need love now, i am just living my life and if and when he ( The right one ) comes along , we shall see.

lupinIII
11-01-2008, 11:56 PM

Bah! :censor

lupinIII
11-02-2008, 12:00 AM
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/dating_pools.png

The full analysis is of course much more complicated, but I can't stay to talk about it because I have a date.

Alyssa87
11-02-2008, 12:07 AM
RUBY, I LIVE FOR U. this topic is interesting.
(jen, that original reply was a slight to her n u know it. u thought La Bronx was just gonna let it slide?)

Aaanywho, Ruby- i know you've been hurt and im sure that plays a role in how u feel. or maybe youre just sexually free... probably some combo of both tho ;)

I havent had sex with a stranger, so maybe you can discredit my input buuut...

Blame it on naivety or inexperience, but i feel like i'm being cheated out of an important part of sex- without closeness and intimacy.
My one and only boyfriend (my ex now :() was the best in the bed by far. Maybe thats a happy coincidence, but i think it had a lot more to do with me feeling so loved by him.

Guys i've dated casually or just hooked up with because theyre hot- after it was over i wanted to get away from them so badly! The idea that i knew that he really didnt know me care about me would ring so clearly after i'd cum. i'd be inundated with feelings of contempt for him afterwards. I feel like I’m so much more than my body, and i take it like an insult when someone disregards all that.

tsntx
11-02-2008, 02:13 AM
(jen, that original reply was a slight to her n u know it. u thought La Bronx was just gonna let it slide?)

it wasnt at all... just to sluts in general

if the shoe fits tho... buy it ;) lol

evalala
11-02-2008, 02:20 AM

what outlook what girls you're an idiot

only girls you can get are the whores

only whores think the way the poster does

tsntx
11-02-2008, 02:44 AM
^^ bingo ^^

yodajazz
11-02-2008, 04:01 AM
* accidental post

RubyTS
11-02-2008, 07:19 PM
^^ bingo ^^

u would be a hoe too if u could actually get someone to fuck u without concern of hurting their pelvis on ur boney ass

RubyTS
11-02-2008, 07:32 PM

Aaanywho, Ruby- i know you've been hurt and im sure that plays a role in how u feel. or maybe youre just sexually free... probably some combo of both tho ;)

Blame it on naivety or inexperience, but i feel like i'm being cheated out of an important part of sex- without closeness and intimacy.
My one and only boyfriend (my ex now :() was the best in the bed by far. Maybe thats a happy coincidence, but i think it had a lot more to do with me feeling so loved by him.

Guys i've dated casually or just hooked up with because theyre hot- after it was over i wanted to get away from them so badly! The idea that i knew that he really didnt know me care about me would ring so clearly after i'd cum. i'd be inundated with feelings of contempt for him afterwards. I feel like I’m so much more than my body, and i take it like an insult when someone disregards all that.

i used to feel the same way alyssa, but being such a good judge of character as i am, i kept everyone at arms length. The very FEW people that i allowed into my life always managed to turn me, so i guess im always sketical that something is gonna go wrong. Ive been turned by my father, my best friend, my ex Fiance and all the girls i would call my "sister." I guess i got over it and built this wall thats impossible to break down. Me and my guy friend talk about my barriers all the time and he tells me that im so hard to deal with but im worth it and that makes me feel great. But then when we fight he says you're NOT worth it! Thats when i let him have it with the "why cuz im not giving u any ass?" And he gets stuck. Being a tranny and being appreciated only for physical attriutes go hand in hand. I admire you for your intellect and outlook. Maybe i'm jaded. But my whole life, regarding relationships and trust has been the ultimate shock therapy.

Jay Jay
11-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Maybe you are not feeling the person sexually. They may have all the qualities you want in a person but they may not do it for you. I know people who I like in almost all ways but they will not make me feel I want to be exclusive with them..I remember having a girlfriend with whom I did all kinds of freaky stuf but she did not do it for me. Then there is my last girlfriend who we actually did not do that much freaky stuff but I was not interested in anyone else and my penis got super hard for her every time. Thats just my two cents. Anyway I always thought you looked pretty Ruby. I never met you but I have seen you at the Nowbar sometime in the past.

RubyTS
11-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Maybe you are not feeling the person sexually. They may have all the qualities you want in a person but they may not do it for you. I know people who I like in almost all ways but they will not make me feel I want to be exclusive with them..I remember having a girlfriend with whom I did all kinds of freaky stuf but she did not do it for me. Then there is my last girlfriend who we actually did not do that much freaky stuff but I was not interested in anyone else and my penis got super hard for her every time. Thats just my two cents. Anyway I always thought you looked pretty Ruby. I never met you but I have seen you at the Nowbar sometime in the past.

i miss that place :(

ballbreaker
11-03-2008, 05:50 PM
hi gorgeous

BBaggins06
11-03-2008, 05:59 PM

RubyTS
11-03-2008, 06:07 PM
*sigh*

Well, I think you're going to need to go see a therapist or psychologist for stuff like abandonment, attachment, anger management and intimacy issues. It probably won't do any good though until you're ready to make changes and from what I see in this thread, that's not very likely. Those same walls you've built up over the years to protect you, are now what's keeping you isolated from anyone you might have a relationship with.

Finally, you were WAY, WAY, WAY out of line and out of bounds with your endless attacks on Jenn. I just read the whole thread front to back and can't believe why you went off like that. Her original comment had absolutely nothing to do with you. She was replying to someone who had replied to your OP. You must have thought she was attacking you but that was not the case. You percieved some non-existant slight and instantly went on the attack. That goes back to your anger management issues and all those defense mechanisms. Mahalo

the sqwabble with jen wasn't because of this thread alone. I let it go 3x before i finally broke. Im a total sweety, and anyone who knows me knows that it takes a lot to get me angry. I wouldn't have went off on her for the slut comment alone. Anyhow i found the whole thing to b very entertaining, and it was more fun for me than it was anger. Im prettyy sure she enjoys the occasional reading session tooo... shyt she does it enuf! lol

Krystal
11-03-2008, 06:09 PM
i love you Ruby! I am a big fan of your youtube channel! Hope your recovery is going well!!

ballbreaker
11-03-2008, 06:16 PM
rruby has the sexiest eyes

RubyTS
11-03-2008, 06:20 PM
thannnnnnnnx :)

Legend
11-03-2008, 06:24 PM
i agree with baggins jen wasn't even talking to ruby,jen wasn't even trying to "take you" in anyway something must have triggered you in another thread or something to come at her like that unprovoked.I give jen props for not coming at you with any kind of racial insult even though you did.People might not agree with the word she used and the way she is so blunt but she is basically right.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-03-2008, 06:24 PM
This has happened to me before...

And for me it has been because there are a bunch of other issues going on as well that lead you to lose sexual interest- if you are dreading that he is iniating sex then there is definately a problem.

Or maybe you have just lost sexual attraction for that person, which is totally possible,

RubyTS
11-03-2008, 06:27 PM
something must have triggered you in another thread

bingo

BBaggins06
11-03-2008, 06:38 PM

Krystal
11-03-2008, 06:44 PM
*sigh*

Well, I think you're going to need to go see a therapist or psychologist for stuff like abandonment, attachment, anger management and intimacy issues. It probably won't do any good though until you're ready to make changes and from what I see in this thread, that's not very likely. Those same walls you've built up over the years to protect you, are now what's keeping you isolated from anyone you might have a relationship with.

Finally, you were WAY, WAY, WAY out of line and out of bounds with your endless attacks on Jenn. I just read the whole thread front to back and can't believe why you went off like that. Her original comment had absolutely nothing to do with you. She was replying to someone who had replied to your OP. You must have thought she was attacking you but that was not the case. You percieved some non-existant slight and instantly went on the attack. That goes back to your anger management issues and all those defense mechanisms. Mahalo

the sqwabble with jen wasn't because of this thread alone. I let it go 3x before i finally broke. Im a total sweety, and anyone who knows me knows that it takes a lot to get me angry. I wouldn't have went off on her for the slut comment alone. Anyhow i found the whole thing to b very entertaining, and it was more fun for me than it was anger. Im prettyy sure she enjoys the occasional reading session tooo... shyt she does it enuf! lol

Well, I haven't been around HA much since I went on vacation last Tuesday so all I know is what I saw in this thread. All the vitriol just seemed to come out of nowhere and made no sense to me. It's no secret that Jenn & Mimi are my two favorite people here or anywhere for that matter. In hindsight, perhaps it would have been better to talk to Jenn after the first thing she said instead of letting it build up and accumulate in your psyche before exploding like that.

It's just a forum, im sure none of them took it at all that seriously or to heart.

RubyTS
11-03-2008, 06:56 PM
It's just a forum, im sure none of them took it at all that seriously or to heart.

precisely.

RubyTS
11-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Ruby we fucked back in 2006 and again in 2007. And you didn't know me the sex was real good.Your head game is the best ever. You know who I am. We went to that hotel in the Bronx I had the cab driver wait for me. The second time you were in DC. You know me love. I still got alot of love fro you.

i remember, my big black cock daddy :P

Legend
11-04-2008, 06:17 AM
something must have triggered you in another thread

bingo

What in particular?

tslover185
11-04-2008, 03:05 PM
we all love rudy on long island and look foward t her return you rmissed. By the way u r beauiful, gr8 personally and fun to be wi and iI am not talkin about only the sex. You r a caring person. When u alk about your relationship it sounds like the typical problems us married people have and why u r so sucessfull in your business!
love u and cant wait to c u

TsVanessa69
11-04-2008, 04:48 PM

i used to feel the same way alyssa, but being such a good judge of character as i am, i kept everyone at arms length. The very FEW people that i allowed into my life always managed to turn me, so i guess im always sketical that something is gonna go wrong. Ive been turned by my father, my best friend, my ex Fiance and all the girls i would call my "sister." I guess i got over it and built this wall thats impossible to break down. Me and my guy friend talk about my barriers all the time and he tells me that im so hard to deal with but im worth it and that makes me feel great. But then when we fight he says you're NOT worth it! Thats when i let him have it with the "why cuz im not giving u any ass?" And he gets stuck. Being a tranny and being appreciated only for physical attriutes go hand in hand. I admire you for your intellect and outlook. Maybe i'm jaded. But my whole life, regarding relationships and trust has been the ultimate shock therapy.
I share your pain sister, being turned on by people closest to you does scar , but we are strong and we always make it.

Solitary Brother
11-04-2008, 05:10 PM
This whole thread is a chop because......
Trannies are probably the MOST promiscuous species on planet earth and most have LOTS of sexual partners to say the least.
So.
What you girls say and what you do is a whole other story.
I know you dont like it but its true.
You girls kill me.
How can an escort complain about losing sexual interest?
The reason WHY is because you are with MANY guys TOO MANY GUYS!
Im not trying to be hurtful but truth is truth.
Child pleeeeaase

RubyTS
11-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Trannies are probably the MOST promiscuous species on planet earth and most have LOTS of sexual partners to say the least.
So.
You girls kill me.
Child pleeeeaase

i agree that escorting may have a lot to do with it

Solitary Brother
11-04-2008, 05:48 PM
So.
You girls kill me.
Child pleeeeaase

Thanks for not getting mad at me but some things have to be stated very matter-of-factly.
You know I love you like my next breath of air but you have a certain "thirstiness" shall we say when it comes to sex and "cock" as you call it that does not lend itself towards monogamy.
I remember in one of your videos and you may have been joking about having some guys you saw run a train on you.
You may have been joking but I doubt it.
That not the mentality of someone who should be in ANY relationship.
You have to be honest with yourself and know yourself.
If thats what your about then be about it but dont complain about being bored sexual with guys.
Its a mutually exclusive condition.
Again I love you dearly and Im not trying to read or be fierce.

Alyssa87
11-04-2008, 05:56 PM
So.
You girls kill me.
Child pleeeeaase

i think that has a lot to do with the girls you may know.
Hung Angels and the ballroom scene (lordy, if u dont know the lingo)
arent solid places to form an aggregate.

TsVanessa69
11-04-2008, 05:56 PM
So.
You girls kill me.
Child pleeeeaase

I think sex with a client and sex with your man is 2 different things.

Solitary Brother
11-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Sex is sex.
You girls kill me like sex with "clients" doesnt count or doesnt matter.
With guys it counts and it matters...sorry.

TsVanessa69
11-04-2008, 06:08 PM
So.
You girls kill me.
Child pleeeeaase

You caught that too!
But he is keeping it real.
Thats why I'm at a point in my life where I'm starting to focus more on my relationship and less on escorting.

RubyTS
11-04-2008, 06:15 PM
So.
You girls kill me.
Child pleeeeaase

Thanks for not getting mad at me but some things have to be stated very matter-of-factly.
You know I love you like my next breath of air but you have a certain "thirstiness" shall we say when it comes to sex and "cock" as you call it that does not lend itself towards monogamy.
I remember in one of your videos and you may have been joking about having some guys you saw run a train on you.
If thats what your about then be about it but dont complain about being bored sexual with guys.

i got nothing but love 4 u honey.
And i wasn't complaining, i was just curious to whether anyone has been in similar situations, and open to hearing stories. Everyone here knows my life has been an open book, and it's not in my nature to lie. Everything that comes outta my mouth is genuine. I have stories for DAYS about my sexual endeavors, however the past year has brought so much change into my world. Im trying to adjust to a more healthy and positive way of living. I do love this man, i'm just not sexually excited by him anymore, and he knows this. As well as he knows that we are NOT an exclusive relationship. He's gone above and beyond to prove to me that i am the only woman for him. I know in my heart that my life would be so much easier if i could feel the same for him, but feelings are uncontrollable. But we have built a solid foundation from which to grow and flourish. Im just not sure what will become of this. One day at a time i guess

Solitary Brother
11-04-2008, 06:38 PM
So.
You girls kill me.
Child pleeeeaase

You caught that too!
But he is keeping it real.
Thats why I'm at a point in my life where I'm starting to focus more on my relationship and less on escorting.

Hey I dont take it as shade but i love the ballroom scene....not everything about it but certain aspects of it.
Besides I know when you girls get around your good judys the lingo is quite thick thank you very much.

Alyssa87
11-04-2008, 06:42 PM
sooo do u walk any categories?

do u consider yourself a butchqueen?

Legend
11-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Sex is sex.
You girls kill me like sex with "clients" doesnt count or doesnt matter.
With guys it counts and it matters...sorry.

Man that is so pathetic it isn't funny but hey i'll laugh anyway HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We know guys count and matter with you ms. solitary brother.

Solitary Brother
11-04-2008, 06:44 PM
So.
You girls kill me.
Child pleeeeaase

And i wasn't complaining, i was just curious to whether anyone has been in similar situations, and open to hearing stories. Everyone here knows my life has been an open book, and it's not in my nature to lie. Everything that comes outta my mouth is genuine. I have stories for DAYS about my sexual endeavors, however the past year has brought so much change into my world. Im trying to adjust to a more healthy and positive way of living. I do love this man, i'm just not sexually excited by him anymore, and he knows this. As well as he knows that we are NOT an exclusive relationship. He's gone above and beyond to prove to me that i am the only woman for him. I know in my heart that my life would be so much easier if i could feel the same for him, but feelings are uncontrollable. But we have built a solid foundation from which to grow and flourish. Im just not sure what will become of this. One day at a time i guess

You wont find any happiness in continuing to escort.
Yes you will make your coins and go places and meet nice interesting people but it MEANS NOTHING without that special someone.
How many girls do You know that are monogamous....truely?
Sex is just a feeling a high just like crack cocaine its fleeting and can ultimately harm you if misused.
How can you be with a man and date other guys?
Thats so disrespectful.
If you could do that to him that tells me you might accept someone doing it to you.
I could NEVER date a tranny...NEVER.

Legend
11-04-2008, 06:51 PM
So.
You girls kill me.
Child pleeeeaase

You wont find any happiness in continuing to escort.
Yes you will make your coins and go places and meet nice interesting people but it MEANS NOTHING without that special someone.
How many girls do You know that are monogamous....truely?
Sex is just a feeling a high just like crack cocaine its fleeting and can ultimately harm you if misused.
Thats so disrespectful.
If you could do that to him that tells me you might accept someone doing it to you.

You've somewhat failed as being a tranny thats why you'd never date one.

Alyssa87
11-04-2008, 06:52 PM
*collective sigh of relief* :P

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/2729372_954.jpg
10z Across!

dadon
11-04-2008, 06:56 PM

10z Across!
LMAO

RubyTS
11-04-2008, 07:01 PM

10z Across!

ROTFLMAO
:claps

thefilmcrewz
11-04-2008, 07:05 PM
i use to date jenn. she is very beautiful....but ruby's a treat too.

whatever though.

RubyTS
11-04-2008, 07:12 PM
You wont find any happiness in continuing to escort. OPINION

it MEANS NOTHING without that special someone. OPINION

Sex is just a feeling a high just like crack cocaine its fleeting and can ultimately harm you if misused. LMAO

Thats so disrespectful.
If you could do that to him that tells me you might accept someone doing it to you. Over Dramatic and jumping to conclusions

now ur just carrying on

Solitary Brother
11-04-2008, 07:38 PM

You can draw any conclusion you like but in real life I am nothing like I am on this board.
You might be shocked.

Solitary Brother
11-04-2008, 07:40 PM

10z Across!

Im giving very EBONY thug tees in this picture.
How did you guys get my picture?

Solitary Brother
11-04-2008, 07:41 PM
You wont find any happiness in continuing to escort. OPINION

it MEANS NOTHING without that special someone. OPINION

Sex is just a feeling a high just like crack cocaine its fleeting and can ultimately harm you if misused. LMAO

Thats so disrespectful.
If you could do that to him that tells me you might accept someone doing it to you. Over Dramatic and jumping to conclusions

now ur just carrying on

Thats why i come here to carry on.
Dont u?

Alyssa87
11-04-2008, 07:42 PM

You can draw any conclusion you like but in real life I am nothing like I am on this board.
You might be shocked.
no conclusions! theyre questions... hence the question marks.
(and theyre unanswered)

of course youre not like you are here on a day to day. you'd probably be out of a job. NO SHADE.

Eeeeeboooonaaaay.lmao

RubyTS
11-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Thats why i come here to carry on.
Dont u?

depends on my mood ms mama... but usually its cuz i have a legitimate topic id like to discuss. The only reason im back on this board now is cuz im home healing from my surge and bored outta my mind. I'd rather exercise my brain here, then deal with the endless im's and notes on aim and myspace.

Legend
11-04-2008, 08:02 PM
How did you guys get my picture?

That was easy all i had to do was google ugly,feminine,old,failed,drag queen, ballroom hag it wasn't that hard.

It looks like you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

RubyTS
11-04-2008, 08:12 PM
shhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade :popcorn

jefeel
11-23-2008, 05:19 AM

Just darwinism in optima forma. Spread the seeds :P

Caines
11-23-2008, 05:26 AM

goot!