PDA

View Full Version : MY BIRTHDAY

mimiplastique
10-30-2008, 05:02 AM
My actual birthday is on November 7th

too bad i had to go and get RD numbers to have two individuals BANNED from the club ... Lovely to know that if they show up they are both going to jail . and tht would not be good because they are both out on an IBOND

just a forewarning KNOW THAT I AM NOT LYING

but for all non trash that wish to attend see flyer below !!!
i have a professionally choreographed dance that took me all month to learn ......... hope to see yall there ;)

Alyssa87
10-30-2008, 05:08 AM
any special guests? ;)

francisfkudrow
10-30-2008, 05:14 AM
Ah you are a fellow Scorpio!

Happy (somewhat early) birthday!

johnb
10-30-2008, 05:18 AM
happy birthday, your hotness, and many, many more

Solitary Brother
10-30-2008, 05:57 AM
That avatar carries in the name!!!

Thatiger23
10-30-2008, 08:03 AM

too bad i had to go and get RD numbers to have two individuals BANNED from the club ... Lovely to know that if they show up they are both going to jail . and tht would not be good because they are both out on an IBOND

i have a professionally choreographed dance that took me all month to learn ......... hope to see yall there ;)

I wish i could be there MIMI but i cant take off from work :(

mimiplastique
10-30-2008, 08:08 AM
awww its okay
there will be lots of pics

Thatiger23
10-30-2008, 08:09 AM
awww its okay
there will be lots of pics

i guess i will have to find some time when i can take off and come to chicago and make it up to you for your birthday;)

mimiplastique
10-30-2008, 09:04 AM
thats soooo sweet ;) thanks :)

TsVanessa69
10-30-2008, 03:30 PM

i have a professionally choreographed dance that took me all month to learn ......... hope to see yall there ;)How are you going to have RD numbers on 2 people who you don't know who is gonna kick you ass. May come from a direction you didn't expect.
Oh yea and you have to serve me with papers.
Like Hontis did you and you ignored them. I called and checked.
And my court already passed and the case was thrown out because it was a non-jail able offense. And have council working on repramands for the arresting officers.
You haven't done shit, there are no papers to be served to me on file with the Chicago Police department from Kyle Plastic.
Sunday madness is a club for 18 and up. And they let people eveni younger in. maybe a call to the police to look in on that would sweeten that party up!
The only people who go there are the little kids.
Nobody even you age goes there.
You are Sooooooooooooooo fabulous, what happen to Hydrate? The Baton? Renting a spot in a hall? I mean, thats what real diva's do.
Not have a fuckin 23 year old mans party at Chuckie Cheese. Oh I forgot Michael Jackson, you like them young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrendaQG
10-30-2008, 03:37 PM

i have a professionally choreographed dance that took me all month to learn ......... hope to see yall there ;)How are you going to have RD numbers on 2 people who you don't know who is gonna kick you ass. May come from a direction you didn't expect.
Oh yea and you have to serve me with papers. Like Hontis did you and you ignored them. I called and checked.
You haven't done shit, there are no papers to be served to me on file with the Chicago Police department for Kyle Plastic.

First thing is happy birthday Mimi. As I have always said people like you tend to live to 100 because you don't let shit worry you.*

Shit like the details of what you would have to do to get the kind of action it would take to get a restraining order. You would have to have taken those two people to court. By the by if one of those people has such an order against you, that has only been partially lifted for a certain meeting, they could be evil and show up. :twisted:

*OTOH I say this as a friend. You goota check those lips girl. They get you in all kinds of trouble.

TsVanessa69
10-30-2008, 03:54 PM

Oh yea and you have to serve me with papers. Like Hontis did you and you ignored them. I called and checked.
You haven't done shit, there are no papers to be served to me on file with the Chicago Police department for Kyle Plastic.

First thing is happy birthday Mimi. As I have always said people like you tend to live to 100 because you don't let shit worry you.*

Shit like the details of what you would have to do to get the kind of action it would take to get a restraining order. You would have to have taken those two people to court. By the by if one of those people has such an order against you, that has only been partially lifted for a certain meeting, they could be evil and show up. :twisted:

*OTOH I say this as a friend. You goota check those lips girl. They get you in all kinds of trouble.
See that BITCH lied AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
10-30-2008, 05:35 PM

Oh yea and you have to serve me with papers.
Like Hontis did you and you ignored them. I called and checked.
And my court already passed and the case was thrown out because it was a non-jail able offense. And have council working on repramands for the arresting officers.
You haven't done shit, there are no papers to be served to me on file with the Chicago Police department from Kyle Plastic.
Sunday madness is a club for 18 and up. And they let people eveni younger in. maybe a call to the police to look in on that would sweeten that party up!
The only people who go there are the little kids.
Nobody even you age goes there.
You are Sooooooooooooooo fabulous, what happen to Hydrate? The Baton? Renting a spot in a hall? I mean, thats what real diva's do.
Not have a fuckin 23 year old mans party at Chuckie Cheese. Oh I forgot Michael Jackson, you like them young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARTY ON WENSDAY AT HYDRATE DUMB ASS I AM BOOKED

rent a hall ??????? lmao you are suck a fucking jealous ass loser