PDA

View Full Version : measurements on shemaleinch.com

Remy757Photog
10-30-2008, 10:14 AM
good spot DarkThanos, I've noticed it a couple times myself. I say fuck the text, just read into the picture!! lol Seriously, sometimes I have them lay their cock on top of the ruler to get the width perspective in comparison to ruler and just to switch up the angles. *examples of purposely laying cock on top of ruler below*

There has been a couple occasions when the model has intentionally tried to make it look bigger by sliding it past the base of the cock, but I always try to keep an eye out for it or get rid of the pic after shoot. Hell I even had a couple models insulted when they saw how small they really are, and claimed that the ruler was 'rigged'. I had to calm them down reminding them that they are 'bottoms' anyway so their cock size isn't quite as important at the end of the day :wink:

GroobySteven
10-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Just a typo I think - we're just overloaded with stuff right now - and understaffed.
Funnily enough, it's a little lesbian girl who works next to me in the office who does the Shemale-Inch.com website.

gege12
12-31-2008, 10:56 AM
linda

gege12
12-31-2008, 10:56 AM
linda