PDA

View Full Version : 420, hot bubble bath and to be dicked down

KiraHarden
10-29-2008, 09:20 PM
2 outta 3 aint bad

I'm at work for 30 more min, stressed out,

I wanna go home, smoke a bit, relax in tub, and be fucked into deep slumber by a massive cock

What works for you?

HUNGTOP552
10-29-2008, 09:26 PM
Sittin in the tub next to you works for me. What could be better than that??

KiraHarden
10-29-2008, 09:37 PM
Sittin in the tub next to you works for me. What could be better than that??

Not enough room to share my bubbles, but if you sit on bathtub edge holding your wand

Ill blow some bubbles that you won't forget

RawNY
10-29-2008, 09:39 PM
How about I plug your drain with my stopper, then drift off to sleep? :wink:

HUNGTOP552
10-29-2008, 09:39 PM
If you were in NY I'd have to buy you a bigger bathtub then lol

TsVanessa69
10-30-2008, 01:12 AM
2 outta 3 aint bad

I wanna go home, smoke a bit, relax in tub, and be fucked into deep slumber by a massive cock

What works for you?
That definatly works for me.
I got lucky I guess,
I got 3 outta 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every day if I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I love it!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-30-2008, 01:17 AM
give me some music, a hot bath, and a chick on the speakerphone playing with herself while I listen and I'm good

TheFrenchman
10-30-2008, 01:27 AM
Well I'm back home from work and I already smoked a little bit, all that's missing is a hot chick in my bath... 3 out of 4 is not good enough especially if the missing part is a hot Kira!!!

Sex & Drugs & Rock n' Roll

Rock On gurl

mrbig
10-30-2008, 01:28 AM
The tub in my hotel room here in Lisbon is terrible and just too damn small
:cry .... on top of that, I haven't met a cute gg or tg, oh well, I guess it's gonna be tissue time for mr big tonight :jerkoff :jerkoff :mrgreen: :wink:

DL_NL
10-30-2008, 01:34 AM
Hot shower, check.

The rest.... nope. :(

beavisimo
10-30-2008, 03:51 AM
A nice massage, give or receive, some candles, and some good music. Good times.

melissacarter
10-30-2008, 04:50 AM
pothead pussies grow up and face life. Getting high is nothing to brag about.

Quiet Reflections
10-30-2008, 05:01 AM
drugs, drinkin' and thinkin' is how i relax. doing it right now

Quiet Reflections
10-30-2008, 05:09 AM
pothead pussies grow up and face life. Getting high is nothing to brag about.
i make over six figures a year and own 3 houses soon to be 4, my Kid wants for nothing and i got full custody of him in a state that favors mothers and i still smoke...i dont brag that i do it but as an adult i also dont hide it. i think ill be ok

johnb
10-30-2008, 05:10 AM
melissa, am a big fan of yours, and always enjoy your posts. people get high on different things, i.e., killing people, child molestation, presidents starting wars, people flying planes into buildings, hedge fund managers blowing people's live savings, etc. right now, i feel that smoking a plant should be on the bottom rung of moralizing. again, i enjoy your posts, and look forward to more from you.

melissacarter
10-30-2008, 06:02 AM
melissa, am a big fan of yours, and always enjoy your posts. people get high on different things, i.e., killing people, child molestation, presidents starting wars, people flying planes into buildings, hedge fund managers blowing people's live savings, etc. right now, i feel that smoking a plant should be on the bottom rung of moralizing. again, i enjoy your posts, and look forward to more from you.

thanx johnb, i guess flying planes into buildings is a one-time high.

Seriosuly though john, I get your point, I think I'm maybe a little over-sensitive to drug use because of my own history of substance abuse. It's like smoking, now that I quit smoking I can't stand the smell of it.

johnb
10-30-2008, 06:24 AM

thanx johnb, i guess flying planes into buildings is a one-time high.

Seriosuly though john, I get your point, I think I'm maybe a little over-sensitive to drug use because of my own history of substance abuse. It's like smoking, now that I quit smoking I can't stand the smell of it.point taken, i understand now where you're coming from. thanks. thank you for still posting, and i hope you continue to share your experiences. peace out

AllanahStarrNYC
10-30-2008, 07:26 AM
Vicondin, My Bed, Turner Classic Movie Channel, Moisturizing Gloves, and a Ice Face Mask=Heaven

Thatiger23
10-30-2008, 08:27 AM
if i really want to relax i get a nice cold glass of MOET and listen to music...if im with a girl i just add a massage and some more MOET

TomSelis
10-30-2008, 11:35 PM
A really good blowjob when I walk in the door and a good, hot meal works for me.

StaggerLee
10-30-2008, 11:57 PM
For too long now I've been working crazy hours, so when I get home it's a six-pack and Sportscenter and I'm done. Really livin' the high life...

Crawler
10-31-2008, 02:27 PM
2 outta 3 aint bad

What works for you?

What a lovely thought. With years of partying behind me and now years of work ahead, I find that I can get off imagining the past without having to power through the sluggish feeling that fine weed always leaves behind. It was, however, a great de-stresser Kira and I thoroughly enjoyed imagining and visualizing your little "get away". The detail of being "Fucked into a deep slumber" was also a beautiful image. Falling asleep inside someone else - is there anything better? It is after all our minds that provide the excitement, the relaxation and the exhileration that our bodies so rarely are given the opportunity to thoroughly enjoy.