PDA

View Full Version : Music + Shower = Awesome

lupinIII
10-29-2008, 11:38 AM
So a friend and I were talking about shower habits and I mentioned that I listen to music in there. For a few years now I've had a set of cheap computer speakers hooked up in the bathroom, when I take a shower I plug in my iPod, hit shuffle and go. It's really invigorating listening to some pumping music like a 90s So-Cal punk band or electronica like Daft Punk with a torrent of cold water hitting your face.

Am I the only person who does this?

Sorry if this is an over-share, I just find it really damn pleasant.

Jericho
10-29-2008, 03:30 PM
Am I the only person who does this?

Your question is a joke right? People have been listening to recorded music while bathing/showering for the last 40 years. [/list]

Aw, c'mon, he is Australian!

Sorry, couldn't help it! :lol:

praetor
10-29-2008, 04:07 PM
I did and i love taking shower and listening musics like Antonio Carlos Jobim, Elvis Costello, Sade, Seal, Chaka Kan, A Taste Of Honey...yeah Aretha Franklin... Amy ... and much more.

lupinIII
10-29-2008, 11:42 PM
Awesome, so everyone I know is just really primitive. Seriously, everyone who sees the speakers in the b'room go, "Oi! Why the fuck are there speakers in here?" When I explain, they inadvertantly fix me with an ultra critical eye, like I keep a family of circus performers chained up in my kitchen to clean the dishes.

I guess this leads to the next obvious question, what's your favourite shower music? Do you like intense, thumping or more chilled, flowing?

trannybanger
10-30-2008, 11:19 PM
Am I the only one that likes to drink in the shower?

praetor
10-30-2008, 11:35 PM

... wow, it's a great idea, what kind of drink do you use to drink?

trannybanger
10-30-2008, 11:40 PM

Sometimes a gin and tonic, sometimes a beer, occasionally cognac and rarely wine. It pretty much all works and is quite pleasurable, add company and its a party.

praetor
10-31-2008, 12:57 PM

Sometimes a gin and tonic, sometimes a beer, occasionally cognac and rarely wine. It pretty much all works and is quite pleasurable, add company and its a party.

Thx, great idea. Wine or cognac, and a female company and lets go party there....especially if the company is Fabi Spears ...

danoninho
10-31-2008, 02:37 PM
uhmmmm....... post more pictures of Fabi Spears like this one Praetor! I'm totaly crazy about her!!