PDA

View Full Version : Closing Arguments Open in Transgender Slay

Spanky
08-25-2005, 05:00 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050825/ap_on_re_us/transgender_killing

Ecstatic
08-25-2005, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the update to this very sad case.

tsarielblue
08-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Yes...can't wait for the convictions :!:

kingjohnson008
08-25-2005, 08:13 PM
Is there anyone that is not lying to themselves that belive these "boys" really thought Gwen Araujo was a biological female.

BlackAdder
08-26-2005, 12:25 AM
The punishment for these so called "men" is very simple...

strap them down to a table laying on there backs so they cant move at all and put two wharf rats in a cage and strap each cage to each of there stomachs; make sure there all in the same room so they can hear each others screams.......Let some days pass......Justice served.

Big Booty Shemale Lover
08-26-2005, 05:10 AM
3 ASSHOLES :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I hope they get the death penalty. Pisses me off just thinking about it.

kingjohnson008
08-26-2005, 06:53 PM
four assholes ones trial is alrady don'casue he took the plea bargain, and is trying tp put the blame on the other idiots. They only did it, becasue they were to scared to let it out that they were attracted to tgirls

tatianna
08-27-2005, 03:12 PM
I HOPE THEY GET LIFE!!!!!

EdelweissFan
08-27-2005, 03:34 PM
I used to hang out with a wonderful, intelligent, classy TS girl from Edelweiss named Gabrielle. Some of you old timers may remember her.

She was a great person, but had a huge sadness in her life because she had had a twin sister, also a TS named Chanelle. They were from Boston.

Chanelle was murdered by some piece of shit a year or so before I met Gabrielle. The p.o.s. was acquitted of murder and got something like a few years for manslaughter. His lawyer invented the "homosexual panic" defense pretending that the guy did not know Chanelle was a TS and that after taking her clothes off, he paniced at the very thought and horror of having touched a man sexually, and they fought and he killed her in "self defense" from attack by an enraged, crazy transsexual.

Of course, other evidence showed that he regularly picked up tgirl hookers in Boston's red zone (in fact where he picked up Chanelle), smoked crack with them and had sex with them.

It was legalized murder, pure and simple. It's disgusting and it's still going on.

You can google their names alng with "transgender" and "murder" to read the full story.

PS, if any NY girls who read this know of Gabrielle's whereabouts and whether she is OK, please post.

Eric420
08-27-2005, 06:21 PM
That is a very sad thing to happen.