PDA

View Full Version : What girls are a "trap" and who's not?

dc_guy_75
10-29-2008, 01:33 AM
I've noticed the slang word "trap" has been getting more and more use lately.... but I'm not sure which girls are traps and which ones aren't, is it simply passibility?

Would girls here prefer the word than "trap" instead of "tranny"? (Realizing, of course, both are derogatory when used in the wrong way).

Which girls here would be traps and which ones wouldn't be?

Anyone know the 411? Time to get crunked in my crib. <-- 90's slang.

Oddly, both words start with the same three letters.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trap

EaRSh0ot
10-29-2008, 01:57 AM
its mostly for the very passable girls, thus more of a shock if you didnt know she had a dick, so a trap.

dc_guy_75
10-29-2008, 02:04 AM
Makes sense, though most chasers here would probably use an opposite word. Yup ;).

EaRSh0ot
10-29-2008, 02:27 AM
ive only heard straight guys say trap, most "chasers" are just that, chasers, looking for dick, so its not a "trap" if they find out she has a dick.

dc_guy_75
10-29-2008, 02:33 AM
ive only heard straight guys say trap, most "chasers" are just that, chasers, looking for dick, so its not a "trap" if they find out she has a dick.

So thats why I never hear that word here. Haha.

ewelementwf
10-29-2008, 03:17 AM
lets not over look the queen of the word who is now the girl of the month on shemaleyum.com
she's now called HARLEY QUINN but she's been known all over the internet as "line trap"
happy hunting.

gieric
10-29-2008, 03:27 AM
Does it actually show her dick? I was under the assumption that it wasn't shown at all in the set.

ewelementwf
10-29-2008, 04:00 AM
Does it actually show her dick? I was under the assumption that it wasn't shown at all in the set.
oh yeah... it shows. the mystery is over. line trap is the girl of the month on shemaleyum. that should be enough to answer that. go to the website. it'll show you.
she's super cute. i can't wait to see her other sets in the future.

gieric
10-29-2008, 04:12 AM
I'd love to bump into her at an anime convention. Anyone know where abouts she lives?

dc_guy_75
10-29-2008, 04:17 AM
I guess she exists in the mind of someone's anime convention fantasies.

So that's one place where she lives.

Think about it.

GroobySteven
10-29-2008, 04:49 AM

I've posted a bunch of cock pics of her on this site - scroll around and look for them.

One of the most successful (yet annoying)promos I've done :-)

Remy757Photog
10-29-2008, 05:33 AM
lets not over look the queen of the word who is now the girl of the month on shemaleyum.com
she's now called HARLEY QUINN but she's been known all over the internet as "line trap"
happy hunting.

"Line Trap" specifically came from her being first 'found' in 'line' at an anime convention. 'Trap' denoting that she was underage 17yrs old at the time I believe, it was never so much about her being tg as they never knew. There was a point when she did flash her 'hormone breast' and admitted to being tg, they still thought she just had small breast for a girl, which is the reasoning behind the whole up-roar as they all continued to believe she was GG.

Her online appearances had waned after she went underground do to stalkers and people starting bogus profiles on social networks. You'll be able to see new pics of her on ShemaleYum.com and my blog www.tgirlbeauty.com as well as www.line-trap.com

Tiffany Anne
10-29-2008, 05:48 AM
"TraP" comes from anime..

There are a number of shows with crossdressed boys who are super pretty, leading to romantic mishaps.

Male viewers are basicly "trapped" into lusting over another guy.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3224/2411273690_7db48ffe99.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/McMeatys/145ffe20.gif

todd1971
10-29-2008, 05:56 AM
I never hear of the word "trap" getting used on this website the only place I hear it commonly used is on the chans which are populated by minors who think 18 yo is an older woman.

ewelementwf
10-29-2008, 06:08 AM
happy hunting.

"Line Trap" specifically came from her being first 'found' in 'line' at an anime convention. 'Trap' denoting that she was underage 17yrs old at the time I believe, it was never so much about her being tg as they never knew. There was a point when she did flash her 'hormone breast' and admitted to being tg, they still thought she just had small breast for a girl, which is the reasoning behind the whole up-roar as they all continued to believe she was GG.

Her online appearances had waned after she went underground do to stalkers and people starting bogus profiles on social networks. You'll be able to see new pics of her on ShemaleYum.com and my blog www.tgirlbeauty.com as well as www.line-trap.com

you can define this in any way you would like, but her general existence coupled with her on-line fame has warranted her the name "line trap" the term is now associated with many young men with a very effeminate look to the point that they are often mistaken for girls. i think tiffany anne summed it up pretty well.
thanks tiff!!

Tiffany Anne
10-29-2008, 07:40 AM
, but her general existence coupled with her on-line fame has warranted her the name "line trap" the term is now associated with many young men with a very effeminate look to the point that they are often mistaken for girls. i think tiffany anne summed it up pretty well.
thanks tiff!!

YAY!! I've been thanked!!! Whoo hoo!

For Line-Trap...She's a trap, found often in line.

It's that simple. again, trap comes from the anime fan world...LT/HQ is an anime fan. Channers are anime people.

It's all from the wacky Japanese!
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/beefgir/japan%20weard%20shit2.jpg
http://myspew.com/pics/d/20203-1/japan+weird+shit.jpg

partlycloudy
10-29-2008, 09:59 AM
a trap is a ts so attractive that even after a guy finds out that she's a ts, he still wants her, thus being trapped. you know that joke where someone posts a ts pic on a 'straight' message board, waits for a few comments, and then reveals that she's a ts? if there's a guy that says he'll do her anyway, she's a trap.

:hitit

blacktgirls
10-29-2008, 10:37 AM
its mostly for the very passable girls, thus more of a shock if you didnt know she had a dick, so a trap.Fool me once shame on , shame on you......fool me can't get fooled again.