PDA

View Full Version : THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM ARE A JOKE

tssexychanel
10-29-2008, 12:37 AM
THE FODDER THAT IS ON THIS SITE IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY OR BORDERLINE ENTERTAINING. I SEE WHY SO MANY MEMBERS HIT ME UP SAYING THEY WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN CONTACT BUT CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS FORUM. THE VERY REASON THERE IS SUCH A TURN OVER IN MEMBERS IS THE SAME REASON IN ALL THE TIME I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER HERE I HAVE YET TO RACK UP THE NUMBER OF POST AS SOME THAT HAVE BEEN HERE A FEW MONTHS.

TO THOSE THAT WERE SUPPORTIVE DECENT AND KIND WHILE I WAS AROUND THIS IS MY SINCEREST THANKS TO YOU.

YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BE FOUND I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN SIT HERE IN THE MIDST OF FAGGOTRY. MY BIG BLACK COCK DOES NOT MAKE ME GAY I AM STILL A LADY.

I WILL BE DEVOTING MY TIME WHERE IT CAN BE BEST UTILIZED. YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH MY WEEKLY COLUMNS ON THE ANTI VIOLENCE PROJECT I WORK WITH.

http://stoppingthehate.com

FOLLOW ANY NEW UPDATES ON TWITTER

http://twitter.com/tssexychanel

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN THE FOOLISHNESS THAT GOES ON HERE AND I DONT SEE AN IMMEDIATE RETURN AT ALL.

AS AN ADULT I SEEK TO BE IN THE COMPANY OF MATURE FOLKS AND THAT IS SEVERELY LACKING HERE.

AND COME WHAT MAY LEADERSHIP STARTS AT THE HEAD AND WORKS ITS WAY DOWN. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO SIT HERE AND POLICE A SITE THAT IS MAKING MONEY FOR SOMEONE ELSE. THOSE THAT PROFIT FROM THIS SITE NEED TO LEARN ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE THE VERY PEOPLE YOU OFFEND OR LET GET OFFENDED ARE SPENDING THEIR MONEY IN THIS ECONOMY CLICKING YOUR BANNERS LINKS AND ADS.

GOOD DAY ITS BEEN A PEACH BUT ITS TIME OUT FOR MONKEY BUSINESS THERE IS WORK TO DO

CHANEL
TSSEXYCHANEL
MISTRESS DIABOLIQUE
GODDESS CHANEL
DAT BITCH

saifan
10-29-2008, 12:39 AM
See you later. Sorry it didn't work out for you.
Few bad apples always spoil the whole damn bunch.

mimiplastique
10-29-2008, 12:39 AM
STOPPING THE HATE ONE BEATING OR DEATH THREAT AT A TIME RIGHT KENAN ???LMAO

mimiplastique
10-29-2008, 12:44 AM
ONE ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU LEAVING FAGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOT
LAMO

EVERYONE THINKS YOU LOOK THE JOKE FOOL

TsVanessa69
10-29-2008, 01:23 AM
I have to say there are many wonderful people on here.
Don't let one bad apple spoil it for the rest of us.
Maybe if we would share things more benifecial to the community, people will see that there is more to us than bitterness, jealousy and hatred. Maybe if more girls bringing the community up, would post, we can overpower those negative influences that are out there.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-29-2008, 01:26 AM
this thread will most likely get deleted but before it does let me say this....

I find it very interesting that you single out the mods of the forum for the forums mishaps. This shit seems to happen annually when someone disgruntled doesn't get their way and as a mod on this forum for several years now, I can speak for all the mods when I say "Uh huh"

Uh huh in my terms means fuck you, fuck off, have a nice day. This forum is just like any other forum, what the end users make it. Folks always want to vent about the problems and how running to a lesser site to say what they dont have the balls to say on here can make a difference yet when those other sites fail they seem to slither right back here to HA and act like nothing happened.

Chanel I personally have no problems with you but you've been snippy in the past and to be honest if you have something to say personally to me all my contact info is below, feel free to IM me I guarantee you I'll have some choice words for you.

To anyone else having issues with the mods on this board, feel free to take your frustrations out on me, while I may not do 90% of the editing/deleting/or ignoring of the cry baby issues that seek moderation on here I will be more than happy to fully take on any bullshit folks have to whine about concerning ANY mod on here.

We never get paid for this, never get any kind of benefit out of it, it's a volunteer job that we all like to do, and obviously thats not good enough, so fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, your cool, and fuck you I'm out.

mimiplastique
10-29-2008, 02:02 AM
BBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH

Nikka
10-29-2008, 02:09 AM
the drama is the heart and soul of HA

mimiplastique
10-29-2008, 02:19 AM
the drama is the heart and soul of HAAMEN MY SISTA

AverageJob
10-29-2008, 02:21 AM
FAGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOT
Is that what trannies call each other, self loathing FTW

hwbs
10-29-2008, 02:43 AM
please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not to mention u have like 7 links on your page :roll: :roll: :roll:

slinky
10-29-2008, 03:19 AM
Drama free trannies?

Jumbo Shrimp?
Military Intelligence?
Victimless Crime?
Unbiased Opinion?
Postal Service?
Incredibly Convincing?

TsVanessa69
10-29-2008, 03:39 AM
Drama free trannies?

Jumbo Shrimp?
Military Intelligence?
Victimless Crime?
Unbiased Opinion?
Postal Service?
Incredibly Convincing?
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

keepingitreal470
10-29-2008, 05:45 AM
this thread will most likely get deleted but before it does let me say this....

I find it very interesting that you single out the mods of the forum for the forums mishaps. This shit seems to happen annually when someone disgruntled doesn't get their way and as a mod on this forum for several years now, I can speak for all the mods when I say "Uh huh"

Uh huh in my terms means fuck you, fuck off, have a nice day. This forum is just like any other forum, what the end users make it. Folks always want to vent about the problems and how running to a lesser site to say what they dont have the balls to say on here can make a difference yet when those other sites fail they seem to slither right back here to HA and act like nothing happened.

Chanel I personally have no problems with you but you've been snippy in the past and to be honest if you have something to say personally to me all my contact info is below, feel free to IM me I guarantee you I'll have some choice words for you.

To anyone else having issues with the mods on this board, feel free to take your frustrations out on me, while I may not do 90% of the editing/deleting/or ignoring of the cry baby issues that seek moderation on here I will be more than happy to fully take on any bullshit folks have to whine about concerning ANY mod on here.

We never get paid for this, never get any kind of benefit out of it, it's a volunteer job that we all like to do, and obviously thats not good enough, so fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, your cool, and fuck you I'm out.
Umm, you couldnt be more wrong. There are girls here that would and have been kicked out of other forums. "cough" (tgirl talk). But they spew all of their hateful disturbing venom here cause MODS ALLOW IT!! Ok, there were some decent girls that posted in the past. They got upset over remarks from some guys. Then it was, oh, we need to keep the girls posting here. But at what cost? And what kind of girls? Because currently there are at least 2 attention starved assholes who start all kinds of shit and it seems condoned by the mods. Let some guys carry on like that here. They would be banned. JW, you're a bright man. I know you see the one-sidedness of this. Speaking your mind is one thing, but flat out offending others purposely is entirely different. Chanel just spoke her mind, but you told her to fuck off. The 2 assholes here start their shit, and you say nothing. So since I spoke my mind I guess you're gonna tell me to fuck off too huh? Problem is, anyway you wanna twist it, I'm right. Hey, I dont claim to be a saint. But anytime I ever got out of line I was provoked. I'm the same way here as IRL. I wont purposely offend folks for no reason, but I aint gonna stand for no bullshit either. Maybe it just comes down to some folks are just a little too mature for this forum.

keepingitreal470
10-29-2008, 05:47 AM
THE FODDER THAT IS ON THIS SITE IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY OR BORDERLINE ENTERTAINING. I SEE WHY SO MANY MEMBERS HIT ME UP SAYING THEY WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN CONTACT BUT CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS FORUM. THE VERY REASON THERE IS SUCH A TURN OVER IN MEMBERS IS THE SAME REASON IN ALL THE TIME I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER HERE I HAVE YET TO RACK UP THE NUMBER OF POST AS SOME THAT HAVE BEEN HERE A FEW MONTHS.

TO THOSE THAT WERE SUPPORTIVE DECENT AND KIND WHILE I WAS AROUND THIS IS MY SINCEREST THANKS TO YOU.

YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BE FOUND I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN SIT HERE IN THE MIDST OF FAGGOTRY. MY BIG BLACK COCK DOES NOT MAKE ME GAY I AM STILL A LADY.

I WILL BE DEVOTING MY TIME WHERE IT CAN BE BEST UTILIZED. YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH MY WEEKLY COLUMNS ON THE ANTI VIOLENCE PROJECT I WORK WITH.

http://stoppingthehate.com

FOLLOW ANY NEW UPDATES ON TWITTER

http://twitter.com/tssexychanel

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN THE FOOLISHNESS THAT GOES ON HERE AND I DONT SEE AN IMMEDIATE RETURN AT ALL.

AS AN ADULT I SEEK TO BE IN THE COMPANY OF MATURE FOLKS AND THAT IS SEVERELY LACKING HERE.

AND COME WHAT MAY LEADERSHIP STARTS AT THE HEAD AND WORKS ITS WAY DOWN. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO SIT HERE AND POLICE A SITE THAT IS MAKING MONEY FOR SOMEONE ELSE. THOSE THAT PROFIT FROM THIS SITE NEED TO LEARN ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE THE VERY PEOPLE YOU OFFEND OR LET GET OFFENDED ARE SPENDING THEIR MONEY IN THIS ECONOMY CLICKING YOUR BANNERS LINKS AND ADS.

GOOD DAY ITS BEEN A PEACH BUT ITS TIME OUT FOR MONKEY BUSINESS THERE IS WORK TO DO

CHANEL
TSSEXYCHANEL
MISTRESS DIABOLIQUE
GODDESS CHANEL
DAT BITCHI feel ya Chanel.

tsntx
10-29-2008, 05:50 AM
I SEE WHY SO MANY MEMBERS HIT ME UP SAYING THEY WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN CONTACT BUT CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS FORUM.

girl dont lie
nobody msgs you or cares

thats why youre going

so just go... no need for dramatics at your old age

:twisted:

NYBURBS
10-29-2008, 06:20 AM
Goodbye posts, almost as old as the internet :wink:

Quiet Reflections
10-29-2008, 06:39 AM
they are moderators not babysitters im sure their plates are full with things such as real life and not the internet to keep them busy and their pockets green. I know some of you would love a hand held guided tour through HA but until then i guess some of you will have to get over it or gtfo. And in the time ive been on here(lurking and registered) if anyone ever really crossed the line male or female they got the boot. They are good because they dont jump the gun with the bans/thread deletions and expect a group of what is supposed to be adults over 18 to conduct ourselves as such.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-29-2008, 06:39 AM
So let me get this straight

If the board has chicks that cause drama the MODS should regulate what they say and or do and when they leave you all can say the mods suck and they're the reason the girls left???

LMAO

Quiet Reflections
10-29-2008, 06:40 AM
Double post

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-29-2008, 06:42 AM
they are moderators not babysitters im sure their plates are full with things such as real life and not the internet to keep them busy and their pockets green. I know some of you would love a hand held guided tour through HA but until then i guess some of you will have to get over it or gtfo. And in the time ive been on here(lurking and registered) if anyone ever really crossed the line male or female they got the boot. They are good because they dont jump the gun with the bans/thread deletions and expect a group of what is supposed to be adults over 18 to conduct ourselves as such.

ty sir

blckhaze
10-29-2008, 06:44 AM

If the board has chicks that cause drama the MODS should regulate what they say and or do and when they leave you all can say the mods suck and they're the reason the girls left???

LMAO

LOL pretty much.

Glad I dont have your "job"

Legend
10-29-2008, 06:44 AM
Umm, you couldnt be more wrong. There are girls here that would and have been kicked out of other forums. "cough" (tgirl talk). But they spew all of their hateful disturbing venom here cause MODS ALLOW IT!! Ok, there were some decent girls that posted in the past. They got upset over remarks from some guys. Then it was, oh, we need to keep the girls posting here. But at what cost? And what kind of girls? Because currently there are at least 2 attention starved assholes who start all kinds of shit and it seems condoned by the mods. Let some guys carry on like that here. They would be banned. JW, you're a bright man. I know you see the one-sidedness of this. Speaking your mind is one thing, but flat out offending others purposely is entirely different. Chanel just spoke her mind, but you told her to fuck off. The 2 assholes here start their shit, and you say nothing. So since I spoke my mind I guess you're gonna tell me to fuck off too huh? Problem is, anyway you wanna twist it, I'm right. Hey, I dont claim to be a saint. But anytime I ever got out of line I was provoked. I'm the same way here as IRL. I wont purposely offend folks for no reason, but I aint gonna stand for no bullshit either. Maybe it just comes down to some folks are just a little too mature for this forum.

You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before and you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

Yeah you are truly one of the mature ones.I think its hilarious when people like you try to sound righteous even though your ghetto trash who always resort to physical threats because you lack the intelligence to put up an argument.I've never interacted with you before that thread so you obviously have inner problems.Bozo the clown you are worse then the people you whine about and one of the biggest whiners on this forum.

keepingitreal470
10-29-2008, 06:59 AM

You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before and you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

Yeah you are truly one of the mature ones.I think its hilarious when people like you try to sound righteous even though your ghetto trash who always resort to physical threats because you lack the intelligence to put up an argument.I've never interacted with you before that thread so you obviously have inner problems.Bozo the clown you are worse then the people you whine about and one of the biggest whiners on this forum.You provoked me dumbass. Learn to read. And I mean every word I say to you. every word. My advice to you would be to never respond to anything I say here. You now have provoked me again. Quit while I'm docile. I will and can find you. Dont make me do it.

keepingitreal470
10-29-2008, 07:02 AM

LMAOWhy not. They regulate what guys can say back. And if the 2 jackasses I'm speaking of left, you wouldnt hear any complaints from me. Hell, I'd raise a glass to that too.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-29-2008, 07:16 AM
Why not. They regulate what guys can say back. And if the 2 jackasses I'm speaking of left, you wouldnt hear any complaints from me. Hell, I'd raise a glass to that too.

I doubt it, I think 2 new assholes would just emerge and if not you someone else like you would have a beef with those 2. That's what has happened every year for the past 5 or 6 years.

Legend
10-29-2008, 07:18 AM
You provoked me dumbass. Learn to read. And I mean every word I say to you. every word. My advice to you would be to never respond to anything I say here. You now have provoked me again. Quit while I'm docile. I will and can find you. Dont make me do it.

How much of a loser can someone be to be provoke into sending physical threats from mere words.OMG you called me a name over the internet so i'm going to fucking beat you up,lol fucking sensitive whiny loser.
http://i34.tinypic.com/o888ll.jpg

mimiplastique
10-29-2008, 07:35 AM

Yeah you are truly one of the mature ones.I think its hilarious when people like you try to sound righteous even though your ghetto trash who always resort to physical threats because you lack the intelligence to put up an argument.I've never interacted with you before that thread so you obviously have inner problems.Bozo the clown you are worse then the people you whine about and one of the biggest whiners on this forum.You provoked me dumbass. Learn to read. And I mean every word I say to you. every word. My advice to you would be to never respond to anything I say here. You now have provoked me again. Quit while I'm docile. I will and can find you. Dont make me do it.

WELL NOW THIS IS A FLAT OUT OBVIOUS THREAT !!!!!!!

JIGSAW WANTS TO PLAY A GAME ....

hey i have an idea ... why don't you raise that glass and gut yourself do us ALL the favor

personally i hope you do find Legend .... so he can come back on the board and tell us about the cross dressers asss he whooped

yea he would be my hero .

Tell me why is it that you always are around cat fights and following what is going on with drama if you hate it so much ....
a.) no man should get involved with a cat fight between two trannies
b.) you have nothing else to do but linger around where you are not wanted , by creating new user names every time you get banned (5....4...3....2...1...)
c.) you threaten to hit tgirls .

yup your as worthless as an apple with half a worm .... you preach but you are a pathetic faggot who thrives off of this bullshit i mean lets just get real
if you "caught" me how would you like to suck it

on your knees ... maybe from behind .... or would you like to lay down so i could FUCK YOUR FACE ?????

FAG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

go crawl back into the hole from where you and ts not so sexy chanel live iin harmony

you and your self dubbed "queen" BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

yodajazz
10-29-2008, 07:42 AM
I SEE WHY SO MANY MEMBERS HIT ME UP SAYING THEY WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN CONTACT BUT CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS FORUM.

girl dont lie
nobody msgs you or cares

thats why youre going

I care. She seems like an intelligent woman.

tsntx
10-29-2008, 08:11 AM

girl dont lie
nobody msgs you or cares

thats why youre going

I care. She seems like an intelligent woman.

yeah what an outstanding member that ads tons to the board

yes thats a fat joke

TsVanessa69 wrote:
How about black transexuals who are racist to their own kind? case in point, in a heated convo with Ts Sexy Chanel in Chicago I just had:tssexychanel: you are not that important
tsvanessa69: I don't care
tssexychanel: in fact the men that talk to you
tssexychanel: dont interest me in the least
tssexychanel: im a top
tsvanessa69: a top what
tssexychanel: i dont date black or latin men