PDA

View Full Version : Patrice in LA

luv2playwithTgirls
10-28-2008, 10:32 AM
Any one know about this girl? She was dancing at Goddess in North Hollywood the other night and was totally gorgeous. I was thinking about stalking her... :lol:

Bob's Tgirls
10-28-2008, 01:40 PM
Did you mean Patricia? If so, she is Valery Palacios on my site.

Felicia Katt
10-28-2008, 07:02 PM
Any one know about this girl? She was dancing at Goddess in North Hollywood the other night and was totally gorgeous. I was thinking about stalking her... :lol:
She is a sweetheart and while she would appreciate the nice compliments, I don't think her boyfriend would appreciate you stalking her LOL

FK
ps

Did you mean Patricia? If so, she is Valery Palacios on my site
I am Absent Tatalee on Bob's site LOL

luv2playwithTgirls
10-29-2008, 01:45 AM
She is a sweetheart and while she would appreciate the nice compliments, I don't think her boyfriend would appreciate you stalking her LOL

FK
ps

Did you mean Patricia? If so, she is Valery Palacios on my site

Waitaminute! I thought stalking WAS a nice compliment out here in LA! :D Crap, I'd better figure out a new tactic!

Thanks, Bob and Felicia, that was exactly who I was talking about, I must have missed the 'a' in her name when she introduced herself to me on thurday (it was a little loud in the club). Too bad about the whole boyfriend thing, tho, I hope he treats her right, she seemed extremely sweet! I assume that she's a regular dancer over at Goddess?

Bob's Tgirls
10-29-2008, 01:59 AM
Her boyfriend is a close friend of mine actually.

I guess stalking is a good term to use with your partner. Another friend of mine always says things like "I'm going to stalk my girlfriend now".

Willie Escalade
10-29-2008, 07:54 AM
...and he's a member of this forum.

Willie Escalade
10-29-2008, 07:56 AM
Great picture! Who took that? :wink: And don't forget about the costume party at Cobra/Goddess this Thursday!

drock
10-29-2008, 08:04 AM

she's sexy.

SmithXXX
10-29-2008, 08:54 AM
really....throwing up the pic of yogi bear...lol

Felicia Katt
10-29-2008, 09:00 AM
was that a boo boo?

LOL

meow

FK

SmithXXX
10-29-2008, 09:09 AM
was that a boo boo?

LOL

meow

FK

LOL nice play on words...

See everybody Thursday at Goddess - Don't forget to dress up!

Willie Escalade
10-29-2008, 09:21 AM
I could have put Snagglepuss, you know! :wink:

luv2playwithTgirls
10-30-2008, 08:53 PM

Well, I certainly meant no offence to him with my comments, he's a lucky bastard and I'm VERY jealous (in a benign, non-stalky kind of way LOL)

Anyways, I wish I could make the party tonight, I can only imagine the kinds of outfits the girls will be wearing! Unfortunately, I have family coming in from the East Coast, so I'll be tied up with them. Take lots of pictures and share 'em if you would! I'm planning on heading over there next thursday again...

SmithXXX
11-23-2008, 04:00 AM
No offense taken, and to help out she does get stalked all the time.......by me! :lol:

patricia2009
12-15-2008, 12:36 AM
she is pretty