PDA

View Full Version : The Kelly Shore contest ends November 8th

MrsKellyPierce
10-28-2008, 02:49 AM
The prize will be signed copies of the new Transsexual Babysitters and the new transsexual cheerleaders series that I share the cover with all my girls!

What do you have to do to win????

Make an artistic graphic of me it can be a drawing, banner, wallpaper, or whatever else your sexy mind can come up with...the best one will win both signed dvds and the first and second runners up will win the dvd of their choice!!

So get to crafting my sexies!

Kisses

Kelly

The winners will be announced on my forum www.tgirl-network.com

melissacarter
10-28-2008, 02:51 AM
Honey, all your gonna get is amateur scrawlings, with signed DVDs

you need to serve up the boot-ayyyy!

MrsKellyPierce
10-28-2008, 02:54 AM
you never know I've gotten some good graphics from this site, the men on here are very talented when they want to be :)

JonnyT
10-28-2008, 04:38 AM
if i were to participate in this event, where would i send my artwork?

MrsKellyPierce
10-28-2008, 04:40 AM
babe you can just post it on here or you can post it on my forum www.tgirl-network.com

keepingitreal470
10-28-2008, 05:28 AM
The prize will be signed copies of the new Transsexual Babysitters and the new transsexual cheerleaders series that I share the cover with all my girls!

What do you have to do to win????

Make an artistic graphic of me it can be a drawing, banner, wallpaper, or whatever else your sexy mind can come up with...the best one will win both signed dvds and the first and second runners up will win the dvd of their choice!!

So get to crafting my sexies!

Kisses

Kelly

The winners will be announced on my forum www.tgirl-network.com :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

MonsieurValentine
10-28-2008, 05:57 AM
you didn't pay up on your last contest...

sorry...

it's true!

MrsKellyPierce
10-28-2008, 06:11 AM

sorry...

it's true! omg I did too, I sent pictures out to your emails you gave me? I can make new ones and send you one.

MonsieurValentine
10-28-2008, 10:39 PM

sorry...

it's true! omg I did too, I sent pictures out to your emails you gave me? I can make new ones and send you one.

please do...