PDA

View Full Version : So who is it?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-28-2008, 12:07 AM
I'm making this thread for several reasons, the main one being that I know it won't be answered.............

for those of you scratching your heads read on

I'm driving home from work and I am listening to my favorite afternoon radio show which reported some NBA Legend near bankruptcy due to his transgendered lover preparing a "tell all" book.

The reason I KNOW this won't be answered is because as much as folks attack each other on here, gossip about politics, etc. on here it's TABOO for a transgendered woman to discuss there so-called girlfriends sexual exploits with celebs.

You have a better chance of gathering a bunch of GG's in a crowded restaurant and asking them whats the best line to get in their panties quickly.

saifan
10-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Can't be Jordan... He has waaaay too much money.

thx1138
10-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Magic Johnson?

trannybanger
10-28-2008, 12:21 AM
If he just played football (soccer), it wouldn't be any big deal at all.

longwave
10-28-2008, 12:25 AM
eddie murphy...no wait.

sugdaddie69
10-28-2008, 12:28 AM
Isiah Thomas

blckhaze
10-28-2008, 12:59 AM
LOL @ tell all book
When will fools learn, that if you tell the story b4 the girl, you take the power.

Oh well, I look forward to seeing this story unfold.

Yoda Rules!
10-28-2008, 03:45 AM
Erica Andrews claimed that she was dating a NBA player in San Antonio on the Tyra Banks show. Maybe it's Tim Duncan?

Felicia Katt
10-28-2008, 04:02 AM
here is a thread on a gossip forum about this

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/blind-items/82187-panache-report-blind-item-jigsaw-scandalous-ill-repute-9-14-08-a.html

The TS was the one involved with Teddy Pendergrass so the timeframe is the early 80's

FK

xrey
10-28-2008, 05:32 AM
Magic Johnson?

Magic is not close to being bankrupt.

xrey
10-28-2008, 05:34 AM
My guess would be Isaiah Thomas.

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2008/27729-explosive_blind_item_popular_basketball_star_being _extorted_by_gay_lover_.html

TomSelis
10-28-2008, 05:48 AM
:shock:

johnb
10-28-2008, 05:49 AM
Doesn't Obama play basketball? Can't wait to hear Limbaugh or Hannity run with this tomorrow. Going to the mirror and carve a backwards B in my buttcheeks right now

BrendaQG
10-28-2008, 05:51 AM
Could it be Dennis Rodman? Here in Chicago it was known that he moved in social circles close to the scene here. That he was open to "alternative lifestyles" is obvious to everyone. He had many opportunities to meet the ladies of Chicago. He is also broke. He has had plenty of time to squander his money. If I am not mistaken I saw him do a commercial for a pay day loan company here in Chicago.

The memory is not solid but I very faintly remember hearing such a rumor about Rodman a long long time ago.

Id' bet $50 it was Rodman.

TomSelis
10-28-2008, 06:03 AM
Rodman? Nah, he would be happy with that kind of publicity.

It's gotta be Isaiah, I could see Tim Duncan though.

llemming
10-28-2008, 06:09 AM
isaiah thomas recently had the police come to his home over an "accidental overdose"... apparently, there are a number of questions as to who was involved and the word "cover up" is being tossed around. it makes sense that this could be related... it's only a matter of time before the story comes out in full.

damn... isaiah is having a rough year: sexual harassment, fired coaching job, overdose at his home. ugh!

__________________________________________________ _____

Isiah Thomas, police at odds over account of overdose
ASSOCIATED PRESS

Sunday, October 26, 2008
NEW YORK — A suburban police chief likened the conflicting accounts of an accidental overdose at Isiah Thomas' home to a "cover-up" and rebuked the former New York Knicks coach Saturday for saying it was his teenage daughter who required treatment.

"It wasn't his daughter," Harrison police Chief David Hall told The Associated Press. "And why they're throwing her under the bus is beyond my ability to understand."

Authorities were called early Friday to Thomas' Westchester County home, where police said a 47-year-old man was taken to the hospital and treated for an overdose of sleeping pills. Several media outlets reported that police confirmed it was Thomas who went to the hospital. But the 47-year-old NBA great told the New York Post Friday he had not been treated for a sleeping pill overdose, and that it was 17-year-old daughter Lauren who had a medical issue.

It "wasn't an overdose," he told the newspaper. "My daughter is very down right now. None of us are OK."

Hall forcefully refuted Thomas' statement.

"My cops ... know the difference between a 47-year-old black male and a young black female," Hall said. "These people should learn something from Richard Nixon — it's not the crime, it's the cover-up."

Voice mails and text messages from the AP were left on Thomas' cell phone Saturday. Messages left earlier with Thomas' publicist and attorneys were not returned.

No suicide note was found, and police were classifying the case as an "accidental drug overdose" on "a number" of prescription sleeping pills, Hall said.

Hall would not confirm the identity of the hospitalized man. Thomas' 20-year-old son, Joshua, also said it was his sister, not his father, who required treatment.

link:

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/sports/stories/other/10/26/1026nba.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=54

BrendaQG
10-28-2008, 06:24 AM
I KNEW I remembered hearing this. lol. Look at this for yourself.

Dennis the menace - interview with basketball star Dennis Rodman - Interview - Cover Story
Advocate, The, Jan 21, 1997 by Peter Galvin (http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:Efi2AuenP1oJ:findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1589/is_n724-5/ai_19192481/pg_6+dennis+rodman+transsexual&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=firefox-a)

So were you just toying with these guys?

No. I mean if I toyed with them, I think they'd realize what's going on. I was being affectionate...but with transsexuals, guys that have implants but still have big penises.

You made out with transsexuals?

Oh, yeah, yeah. One.

Did you get an erection?

Oh, of course.

Why?

Because it's walking a fine line between a man and a woman. If you talk to friends of mine, they'll tell you that I have made out with this one transsexual. Fuck, I mean so beautiful as a man and as a woman! I admit it. The motherfucker is beautiful. He has tits. They're like this [indicates breasts], and he looks like Marilyn Monroe, totally, totally. Hell, yes. I mean, if he didn't have...

If he didn't have what, a dick? Does that turn you on more than just being with a woman?

Well, I'm in between. I'm splitting the difference between a man and a woman. He looks like a woman, has them curves like a woman, but he's a male. That doesn't frighten me because there's the security factor that this guy looks like a woman.

You just said that doesn't frighten you. So does that mean that having sex with a man frightens you?

No, because like I said -

Dennis, are you sure?

Totally, it doesn't frighten me at all. But I got to make sure that that's what I want. I just can't fuckin' jump in just because he's sexy.

Yeah, but you don't have to sign on the dotted line. You can jump into bed with a gay, and no one has to know.

I don't give a fuck who knows. Even a couple of my basketball teammates saw me kiss a guy. I don't give a fuck - it's just if I'm ready to do it. Right now I probably can say I can fuck some guy, but I don't think I would let someone fuck me. It would make me feel like I'm a woman.

Why would it make you feel like a woman? You are a man.

I know, but you see a lot of gay-gay-gay gay men that are actually women. They just got a dick.

What do you mean by that?

There are a lot of feminine gay men, very feminine, who actually could be women. They're better than women. They don't want to change their sex, but they're actually more of a woman than a woman is. Some gay men want to feel like a woman in a relationship.

Are you more attracted to feminine men or masculine men?

I think I'm more attracted to men that are very confident. I don't care if they're muscular. It doesn't matter as long as the guy's very confident and accepts me for who I am. I don't care how good-lookin' you are. If your mind is strong and you're going in the right direction and you know what you want in life - fuck it, it don't matter.

ladies and gentlemen the question now is which 1990's vintage transsexual was it? I have an inkling. But the name escapes me at the moment. They are someone I met not that long ago I think. Or is it this other person. Can any other Chicagoans help me on this one?

llemming
10-28-2008, 06:28 AM
...madonna...? :wink:

ladies and gentlemen the question now is which 1990's vintage transsexual was it? I have an inkling. But the name escapes me at the moment. They are someone I met not that long ago I think. Or is it this other person. Can any other Chicagoans help me on this one?

longwave
10-28-2008, 06:31 AM
i don't think dennis rodman would care by now.

TomSelis
10-28-2008, 06:33 AM
isaiah thomas recently had the police come to his home over an "accidental overdose"... apparently, there are a number of questions as to who was involved and the word "cover up" is being tossed around. it makes sense that this could be related... it's only a matter of time before the story comes out in full.

damn... isaiah is having a rough year: sexual harassment, fired coaching job, overdose at his home. ugh!

__________________________________________________ _____

Isiah Thomas, police at odds over account of overdose
ASSOCIATED PRESS

Sunday, October 26, 2008
NEW YORK — A suburban police chief likened the conflicting accounts of an accidental overdose at Isiah Thomas' home to a "cover-up" and rebuked the former New York Knicks coach Saturday for saying it was his teenage daughter who required treatment.

"It wasn't his daughter," Harrison police Chief David Hall told The Associated Press. "And why they're throwing her under the bus is beyond my ability to understand."

Authorities were called early Friday to Thomas' Westchester County home, where police said a 47-year-old man was taken to the hospital and treated for an overdose of sleeping pills. Several media outlets reported that police confirmed it was Thomas who went to the hospital. But the 47-year-old NBA great told the New York Post Friday he had not been treated for a sleeping pill overdose, and that it was 17-year-old daughter Lauren who had a medical issue.

It "wasn't an overdose," he told the newspaper. "My daughter is very down right now. None of us are OK."

Hall forcefully refuted Thomas' statement.

"My cops ... know the difference between a 47-year-old black male and a young black female," Hall said. "These people should learn something from Richard Nixon — it's not the crime, it's the cover-up."

Voice mails and text messages from the AP were left on Thomas' cell phone Saturday. Messages left earlier with Thomas' publicist and attorneys were not returned.

No suicide note was found, and police were classifying the case as an "accidental drug overdose" on "a number" of prescription sleeping pills, Hall said.

Hall would not confirm the identity of the hospitalized man. Thomas' 20-year-old son, Joshua, also said it was his sister, not his father, who required treatment.

link:

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/sports/stories/other/10/26/1026nba.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=54

Sounds to me like he took his daughter's pills.

xrey
10-28-2008, 06:38 AM
Could it be Dennis Rodman? Here in Chicago it was known that he moved in social circles close to the scene here. That he was open to "alternative lifestyles" is obvious to everyone. He had many opportunities to meet the ladies of Chicago. He is also broke. He has had plenty of time to squander his money. If I am not mistaken I saw him do a commercial for a pay day loan company here in Chicago.

The memory is not solid but I very faintly remember hearing such a rumor about Rodman a long long time ago.

Rodman is not a Hall of Famer

xrey
10-28-2008, 06:39 AM
Rodman? Nah, he would be happy with that kind of publicity.

It's gotta be Isaiah, I could see Tim Duncan though.

Tim Duncan ... nah. A sure bet first time ballot hall of famer but still playing.

BrendaQG
10-28-2008, 06:46 AM
i don't think Dennis Rodman would care by now.

That depends on just what they did. There was a thread that touched on this a little while back. A manly black jock fucking a TS/TG in the ass would give minimal embarrassment. In the black community it would not lessen his manhood. However if she writes about him dressing up in Lingerie and having her dominate him, he sucks her cock , then she fucks his athletic ass. Or that he wanted her to fist him. That's a different story now isn't it.

@Xrey

I don't know nutthin bout no hall of fame but I do know that Rodman could be calle a "legend" like JWBL wrote. No doubt, he played with Air Jordan on a team so good it's bench warmers were as good as most NBA starters.

xrey
10-28-2008, 07:05 AM

@Xrey

I don't know nutthin bout no hall of fame but I do know that Rodman could be calle a "legend" like JWBL wrote. No doubt, he played with Air Jordan on a team so good it's bench warmers were as good as most NBA starters.

Rodman was good and flamboyant but no way Rodman was a ball legend. Anyway, I really don't think Rodman would care if people knew he was getting fucked or sucking cock.

The Bull bench during the Jordan years was good but not great. They played within a system that suited their role players. Only great player on the Bulls was Jordan, good was Pippen and Grant and maybe Cartwright and Kukoc everyone else was a role player who fit perfectly in the Phil Jackson (Tex Winter) system.

Back to the Thread - gotta be Isiah, we know he likes kissing guys.

slipperyfeet
10-28-2008, 07:09 AM
It was Wilt Chamberlin. Probably one of his 10,000 women

xrey
10-28-2008, 07:14 AM
It was Wilt Chamberlin. Probably one of his 10,000 women

HE'S DEAD

slipperyfeet
10-28-2008, 07:17 AM
I know it was a joke. Gawd Damn. That's why I never post here. I just read this shit, because one little joke gets all outta control for some

xrey
10-28-2008, 07:20 AM
I know it was a joke. Gawd Damn. That's why I never post here. I just read this shit, because one little joke gets all outta control for some

Relax - I guess I didn't get your joke. It wasn't funny.

slipperyfeet
10-28-2008, 07:22 AM
do you EVEN surf

trish
10-28-2008, 07:23 AM
I'm not telling, you'll have to wait for the book.

slipperyfeet
10-28-2008, 07:27 AM
He is one of my favorite players of all time. I thought I would because of his track record. I guess it didn't fly by dumb ass over there.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-28-2008, 07:29 AM
you kinda threw a joke out about the greatest NBA player of all time, yeah it was gonna get thrown back

but ha ha

no worries feel free to post

It might be Isaiah, but he aint close to bankruptcy, not with that deal he still has

let's SAY IT IS Isaiah..................

as I'm sure mediatakeout and a few other websites are closely watching this thread (you may not think they read HA but WHEW SHIT let's just say I know they do.............[hi Wendy])

that would put the 6 foot tranny he was getting his salad tossed by in the NYC area..........

so..................

who's 6 foot + in NYC and well off getting 7 figures annually for telling Thomas to take the 3?!?

xrey
10-28-2008, 07:39 AM
He is one of my favorite players of all time. I thought I would because of his track record. I guess it didn't fly by dumb ass over there.

Welcome to the (fabulous) forum Slippery. No harm no foul.

Quiet Reflections
10-28-2008, 08:34 AM
ill take Bill Laimbeer for the block

Quiet Reflections
10-28-2008, 08:36 AM
And Isaiah Thomas and Reggie Miller for the win

Quiet Reflections
10-28-2008, 08:40 AM

Rodman is not a Hall of Famer
Yet:
5x NBA Champion (1989, 1990, 1996, 1997, 1998)
2x All-Star (1990, 1992)
2x NBA Defensive Player of the Year (1990, 1991)
2x All-NBA Third Team Selection (1992, 1995)
7x NBA All-Defensive First Team Selection
7x NBA Rebounding Champion (1992–1998)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-28-2008, 08:46 AM
Rodman will be a hall of famer

guaranteed

like him or not he made Karl Malone cry every season

I'm thinking it's Malone quiet as kept

WendyWilliams
10-28-2008, 08:59 AM

That depends on just what they did. There was a thread that touched on this a little while back. A manly black jock fucking a TS/TG in the ass would give minimal embarrassment. In the black community it would not lessen his manhood. However if she writes about him dressing up in Lingerie and having her dominate him, he sucks her cock , then she fucks his athletic ass. Or that he wanted her to fist him. That's a different story now isn't it.

@Xrey

Brenda its NOT Rodman he was very upfront about dating Mimi Marks. He took her to events AND was seen at the BATON on a regular basis while "seeing her"...............I assure you that story would not be something people would need to blackmail.

WendyWilliams
10-28-2008, 09:02 AM
I will say this I use to have a good "friend" who played in the NBA and anytime we would see each other he would go through the most ridicilous measure to ensure I wouldnt tell.

***His best friend checking out the hotel before he came over.
***Taking any cameras or cell phones
***Signing a Confidentiality Agreement *sp*
***Calling from a diff. cell ALWAYS
***Never seeing me in a city he was playing or lived.

So girls who have "friends" on a regular basis compared too dating seems a different story.

Quiet Reflections
10-28-2008, 09:05 AM

@Xrey

Brenda its NOT Rodman he was very upfront about dating Mimi Marks. He took her to events AND was seen at the BATON on a regular basis while "seeing her"...............I assure you that story would not be something people would need to blackmail.
I agree completly. the guy tried to marry himself and charity Fucked madonna im sure he would be cool if people knew about anything else he did. Hes never been shy before and as big of an idiot as he is id bet hes nowhere near broke yet. please believe we all would have heard about that

KiraHarden
10-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Isn't a legend someone who has retired from game? Outside of Jordan and a few others while they played.

Larry (The Legend) Bird is my choice

macjay18
10-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Dennis Rodman, who mentioned he is bisexual in beyond the glory and said he has been with a few "trannys" in his time

stephenward
10-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Rodman was a Hall of Fame caliber player based on his defensive and, in particular, his rebounding skills. However, his off-the-court antics combined with the competition pretty much guarantee that it will take multiple ballots to get selected.

As far as Rodman being the subject of a "tell all" book, he's been there, done that, got the t-shirt courtesy of his first ex-wife...

yodajazz
10-28-2008, 04:37 PM
In order to cut down on the number of suspects, I will make this announcement:

I, yodajazz, am not now, nor have I ever been and NBA player.

Thank you for your time.

BrendaQG
10-28-2008, 06:42 PM

@Xrey

Brenda its NOT Rodman he was very upfront about dating Mimi Marks. He took her to events AND was seen at the BATON on a regular basis while "seeing her".....I assure you that story would not be something people would need to blackmail.

Wendy IT COULD be Dennis Rodman. Because I KNOW Mimi Marks is not the only transsexual in Chicago to do him. Please give me some credit for having lived and breathed for 28 years. Here is how I know. I went to highschool with a kid named Jermaine Brown, his brother was a second stringer on the Bulls when I was in highschool. I also did step out in the city on a rare occasion. I met people and heard things you would never belive.

Like I said having people think you fucked Mimi Marks asshole and having them think you wanted her to shit on you after she fucked you in the asshole....or something like that... are totally different things to black people.

dan_drade
10-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Jesus christ, Why would anyone let someone take all of their money like that. If I had a gf that was doing that to me, I would just come out to everyone and tell her to fuck off. So what if you are dating a TS girl. There are lots of guys that date TS girls. I surely would not go broke just to keep it on th DL.

trannybanger
10-28-2008, 07:30 PM

@Xrey

Brenda its NOT Rodman he was very upfront about dating Mimi Marks. He took her to events AND was seen at the BATON on a regular basis while "seeing her".....I assure you that story would not be something people would need to blackmail.

Wendy IT COULD be Dennis Rodman. Because I KNOW Mimi Marks is not the only transsexual in Chicago to do him. Please give me some credit for having lived and breathed for 28 years. Here is how I know. I went to highschool with a kid named Jermaine Brown, his brother was a second stringer on the Bulls when I was in highschool. I also did step out in the city on a rare occasion. I met people and heard things you would never belive.

Like I said having people think you fucked Mimi Marks asshole and having them think you wanted her to shit on you after she fucked you in the asshole....or something like that... are totally different things to black people.

Dennis Rodman has dressed up in lingerie, in public. He has always been such an attention whore it is unfathomable that he would want to hide anything. What does he have to lose? Street cred as a black jock? He is still the greatest rebounder of all time, no matter how much cock he sucks. He is absolutely the person from the NBA that something like this would affect the least. Not him.

I am saying its Isiah, but the real question, is who is the girl....

trannybanger
10-28-2008, 07:32 PM
Rodman will be a hall of famer

guaranteed

like him or not he made Karl Malone cry every season

I'm thinking it's Malone quiet as kept

Guaranteed Hall of Famer.

This could be Malone though. That is one guy who has everything to hide from his perfect life.

BrendaQG
10-28-2008, 07:46 PM

@Xrey

Dennis Rodman has dressed up in lingerie, in public. He has always been such an attention whore it is unfathomable that he would want to hide anything. What does he have to lose? Street cred as a black jock? He is still the greatest rebounder of all time, no matter how much cock he sucks. He is absolutely the person from the NBA that something like this would affect the least. Not him.

I am saying its Isiah, but the real question, is who is the girl....

You have to look at this from the perspective of people who are not part of our scene. Don't kid yourself about how acceptable transsexuals are these days. Really don't kid yourself about how people feel about kinky sex, even with a GG.

How much Rodman or any other player would like to hide this depends on what was going on exactly.

I have a good idea of who the woman is but I could be wrong. Suppose the TS was underage when they had sex. Sex, of any kind with an underage TG/TS youth would be criminal and would surely be prosecuted if the statute of limitations hasn't ran out. Even Rodman would worry about something like that. People would spend a fortune to stay out of prison.

blckhaze
10-28-2008, 08:56 PM

@Xrey

Dennis rodman has been black as long as OJ Simpson, so i doubt we will care past shaking our heads.

I could see Karl malone, the softest, most finesse big man ever, bending over for Neffertiti.

Quiet Reflections
10-29-2008, 12:37 AM
David Robinson

a994
10-29-2008, 02:50 AM
I KNEW I remembered hearing this. lol. Look at this for yourself.

Dennis the menace - interview with basketball star Dennis Rodman - Interview - Cover Story
Advocate, The, Jan 21, 1997 by Peter Galvin (http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:Efi2AuenP1oJ:findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1589/is_n724-5/ai_19192481/pg_6+dennis+rodman+transsexual&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=firefox-a)

So were you just toying with these guys?

No. I mean if I toyed with them, I think they'd realize what's going on. I was being affectionate...but with transsexuals, guys that have implants but still have big penises.

You made out with transsexuals?

Oh, yeah, yeah. One.

Did you get an erection?

Oh, of course.

Why?

Because it's walking a fine line between a man and a woman. If you talk to friends of mine, they'll tell you that I have made out with this one transsexual. Fuck, I mean so beautiful as a man and as a woman! I admit it. The motherfucker is beautiful. He has tits. They're like this [indicates breasts], and he looks like Marilyn Monroe, totally, totally. Hell, yes. I mean, if he didn't have...

If he didn't have what, a dick? Does that turn you on more than just being with a woman?

Well, I'm in between. I'm splitting the difference between a man and a woman. He looks like a woman, has them curves like a woman, but he's a male. That doesn't frighten me because there's the security factor that this guy looks like a woman.

You just said that doesn't frighten you. So does that mean that having sex with a man frightens you?

No, because like I said -

Dennis, are you sure?

Totally, it doesn't frighten me at all. But I got to make sure that that's what I want. I just can't fuckin' jump in just because he's sexy.

Yeah, but you don't have to sign on the dotted line. You can jump into bed with a gay, and no one has to know.

I don't give a fuck who knows. Even a couple of my basketball teammates saw me kiss a guy. I don't give a fuck - it's just if I'm ready to do it. Right now I probably can say I can fuck some guy, but I don't think I would let someone fuck me. It would make me feel like I'm a woman.

Why would it make you feel like a woman? You are a man.

I know, but you see a lot of gay-gay-gay gay men that are actually women. They just got a dick.

What do you mean by that?

There are a lot of feminine gay men, very feminine, who actually could be women. They're better than women. They don't want to change their sex, but they're actually more of a woman than a woman is. Some gay men want to feel like a woman in a relationship.

Are you more attracted to feminine men or masculine men?

I think I'm more attracted to men that are very confident. I don't care if they're muscular. It doesn't matter as long as the guy's very confident and accepts me for who I am. I don't care how good-lookin' you are. If your mind is strong and you're going in the right direction and you know what you want in life - fuck it, it don't matter.

So let me get this straight. Rodman thinks a transsexual is a man, but he's top-only because bottoming would make him feel like a woman?

Is this an interesting world, or what?

a994
10-29-2008, 03:00 AM
Jesus christ, Why would anyone let someone take all of their money like that. If I had a gf that was doing that to me, I would just come out to everyone and tell her to fuck off. So what if you are dating a TS girl. There are lots of guys that date TS girls. I surely would not go broke just to keep it on th DL.

dan, you and I might see it that way. But we don't know this guy's life as it is now. If he still has corporate endorsement deals, or is a current NBA coach or front-office executive, high-ranking league executive, or is an NBA broadcast-person, then as he might see it (and if he wants to keep his job in the aforementioned still highly conservative milieus), he has a lot to hide. Especially if he also is trying to maintain a public reputation as a family man also.

I'll be super-happy when it's no longer that way, but it is like that now unfortunately.

WendyWilliams
10-29-2008, 06:36 AM
Brenda it has nothing to do with giving credit, I just dont see a story like was reported to ruin anything Dennis Rodman has done LOL.........if you google Dennis Rodman and transsexuals there are a few stories up about him with Mimi.

Most who hear the story about that would just say "well thats Dennis".

LOL girl dont get all worked up about it!

NYBURBS
10-29-2008, 06:38 AM
This is why if you're that big of a celebrity you always keep 100 grand in some off the radar account... That way when somebody is like "pay me or I tell about blah blah blah" you just have em offed. 100g has got to get you special forces/Mossad caliber hitmen, no questions asked.

Nowhere
10-29-2008, 06:51 AM
I'm making this thread for several reasons, the main one being that I know it won't be answered.............

for those of you scratching your heads read on

I'm driving home from work and I am listening to my favorite afternoon radio show which reported some NBA Legend near bankruptcy due to his transgendered lover preparing a "tell all" book.

The reason I KNOW this won't be answered is because as much as folks attack each other on here, gossip about politics, etc. on here it's TABOO for a transgendered woman to discuss there so-called girlfriends sexual exploits with celebs.

You have a better chance of gathering a bunch of GG's in a crowded restaurant and asking them whats the best line to get in their panties quickly.

Look, unless this is Rodman trying to get some sort of media coverage for a book, given that he's completely off the radar, and a huge chunk of America doesn't even know who he is (people born in the late 80s and on), I seriously doubt that's him.

The man isn't even media-worthy anymore. This isn't 1992 when he was dating Madonna. This is 2008 and he's been retired for ages.

But, like I said, unless this is some publicity someone's trying to stir for him (which won't work, since no one cares anymore), I'd really bet it being someone else completely.

dafame
10-29-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm going to say it's Robert Horry simply because I know a girl that he's had a long standing relationship with. He's moved her from Cali to Texas when he left the Lakers for the Spurs and I know that he purchased her a Porche when she lived with him in L.A. and his wife lived in Texas.