PDA

View Full Version : For You Brown Nosing Suck Asses

KiraHarden
10-27-2008, 11:37 PM
I dont get how on HA some off these members can post all negative shit (true or not) towards other members.

Some of you dumb asses turn the cheek and tell the person thats being offended to get a life....

There is no such thing as a postive that comes from a negative... Joking or not... Esp if the person tells you they find it offensive. An adult would back off.

If thats what being pretty is about, (having men support hate, cause they want my cock) I dont need yah suck asses in my life or online... F-off and I say that with a smile...

So here's a pic just for you suck asses

luv4Tgirls
10-27-2008, 11:41 PM
Kira, you are Friggin' Funny, say it don't beat around the bush!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

beavisimo
10-28-2008, 01:49 AM
I am not negative, but I really appreciate the picture. I've never been so jealous of a bar stool.

GinX
10-28-2008, 07:51 AM
I dont get how on HA some off these members can post all negative shit (true or not) towards other members.

Some of you dumb asses turn the cheek and tell the person thats being offended to get a life....

There is no such thing as a postive that comes from a negative... Joking or not... Esp if the person tells you they find it offensive. An adult would back off.

If thats what being pretty is about, (having men support hate, cause they want my cock) I dont need yah suck asses in my life or online... F-off and I say that with a smile...

Let's try something hypothetical.

If I was to say that I find this post offensive (not saying that I do), would you 'back off' or would you tell me to 'get a life'?

Quiet Reflections
10-28-2008, 07:54 AM
Hate for others always comes from hate for ones self

KiraHarden
10-28-2008, 11:32 AM

Let's try something hypothetical.

If I was to say that I find this post offensive (not saying that I do), would you 'back off' or would you tell me to 'get a life'?
Your answer is in the OP

Space_Cowboy
10-28-2008, 03:16 PM
its about confidence, some ppl just want to conform because they don't want to be out of the majority group... its like school yard dynamics.

just get some balls and say what you think, you will realise ppl will respect you more and if they dont, they are not worth knowing.

just make sure your not insulting with your comments.

GinX
10-29-2008, 07:14 AM
its about confidence, some ppl just want to conform because they don't want to be out of the majority group... its like school yard dynamics.

just get some balls and say what you think, you will realise ppl will respect you more and if they dont, they are not worth knowing.

That could be part of the problem too, couldn't it? Sometimes you can say what you really think, but end up getting labeled anyways...whether it's as a hateful person, a brown nose, radical...whatever. What happens then? Is it just one of those things we're just going to have to accept on a chat board?

drock
10-29-2008, 07:42 AM

YOu DA ISH Kira..I thought it was jus me because I was wondering if I was the only one was thinking this.. Some of these dick obsessed losers will go along with any of the childish antics some of these chicks post in here just to have something to say to the girls.. I mean damn if these guys got a set of balls they need to push them out of their stomachs and quit sucking so much ass which only fuels the girls who are attention starved whores to continue fucking up the boards with their non sense...

phx1978
10-30-2008, 12:18 AM

That could be part of the problem too, couldn't it? Sometimes you can say what you really think, but end up getting labeled anyways...whether it's as a hateful person, a brown nose, radical...whatever. What happens then? Is it just one of those things we're just going to have to accept on a chat board?

GinX:

Unfortunately, I do think it is just one of the things you have to accept on a chat board.

Whether it is dealing with internet tough guys or those who enjoy shit disturbing because it gets their rocks off, there are always going to be negative agents in this medium.

Personally, I think it is important to recognize this early on.

Being on any chat forum or board kind of forces one to grow a thicker skin. Otherwise, you could drive yourself crazy.

It's a sad reality, but an unfortunate fact of life here on the Interwebs.

No matter what forum I'm posting in, I just speak my mind and provide my opinion. Maybe it's because I was a columnist while in college, but I had to learn pretty quickly to not care what other people thought. If they agreed with me, good for them. If they disagreed, good for them, too. If they wanted to attack me for my point of view, it is certainly their right.

The one thing I don't really go for is ad hominem attacks, but those are a fact of life, as well. But it's a matter of remaining above the fray that can make one stand out. It's easy to get dragged into the muck; it's much harder to remain above the fray (or at least sound like you are. :lol: )

SXFX
10-30-2008, 12:39 AM
God that girls got great tits!

BlackAdder
10-30-2008, 02:06 AM
Nice!!! I love a girl who can be sexy and tell you to fuck off at the same time LOL!

melissacarter
10-30-2008, 02:19 AM
HA brings out the worst in people and on a rare moment the best.

One might argue the very thing you condemn is what you are saying and a shallow attempt for more attention. One might say that any post at all is a desperate cry for attention.

If you seek fairness and dignity to your fellow man on HA you will die looking.

aprilian
10-30-2008, 02:35 AM
So what's the difference between a brown noser and a shit head???

Depth perception!

tyrone biggums
11-08-2008, 04:19 AM
i don't know what happend, but Kira, i'm with you!

(no brown nose)

TsVanessa69
11-08-2008, 04:33 AM

Having just gone thru that I say it made me stronger.
Some people are so pathetic that they have to make up lies to the extreme to make themselves look better in hthe eyes of the board. What they fail to realize is that they just show how evil and hateful they are. Some things they post are even jailable offenses.
Thats actually showing that some people who appear pretty to some are actually ugly on the inside!

tsntx
11-08-2008, 05:21 AM
Some things they post are even jailable offenses.

oh yeah? you mean like this line of bullshit?

class acts all around :roll:

To: tsntx
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:22 pm
Subject: TIME TO DIE Quote message
YOU UGLY BITCH I SWEAR IF I EVER SEE YOU ILL KILL YOU RIGHT HAND TO GOD... OH YEA MY FRIEND STAYS OUT THERE AND SHE SAID SHE KNOWS YOU I GUESS ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL

KiraHarden
11-08-2008, 05:27 PM
god DAMN Kira, your tit job is spectacular!

:hitit :hitit :hitit :hitit :hitit

Thank you baby.

armando57
09-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Kira, I luv you.

AmericanDream
09-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Very inspiring.

Nicole Dupre
09-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Having just gone thru that I say it made me stronger.
Some people are so pathetic that they have to make up lies to the extreme to make themselves look better in hthe eyes of the board. What they fail to realize is that they just show how evil and hateful they are. Some things they post are even jailable offenses.
Thats actually showing that some people who appear pretty to some are actually ugly on the inside!

Co-sign.

darkko
09-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Sorry you have asshats being pricks. I happen to think you are very hot and really enjoy when you post sexy pics! I have seen alot of people being negative on here. I would much rather everyone just get in a hot sweaty pile and make eachother feel good...

Nicole Dupre
09-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Sorry you have asshats being pricks. I happen to think you are very hot and really enjoy when you post sexy pics! I have seen alot of people being negative on here. I would much rather everyone just get in a hot sweaty pile and make eachother feel good... Thank you. Most people here are actually pretty cool. The few rotten apples are not worth the emotional investment. "No hope, no fear." ;-)

blacktgirls
09-07-2009, 01:57 AM
This one blunt smoking , cackling , long faced , DRAG QUEEN fits this description of a girl that spreads lies about the other girls on the board and pretends she has some exciting life as a low rent hooker. One time , this horse face went to Texas to meet up with Snow White , a girl on HA that before meeting Miss Horse Face had never done prostitution , and together the 2 of them posted ads on Craigslist offering sex for $ 100. ........Then Horse Face and Snow White posted ads uderneath the other Ts's ads saying that same Ts had AIDs in order to defame their competition. ( THIS IS A TRUE STORY ) ... ..... What a glamorous life it is being a cheap whore . Here's a new picture of Miss Fabulous after getting a spray tan.

Nicole Dupre
09-07-2009, 03:00 AM
This one blunt smoking , cackling , long faced , DRAG QUEEN fits this description of a girl that spreads lies about the other girls on the board and pretends she has some exciting life as a low rent hooker. One time , this horse face went to Texas to meet up with Snow White , a girl on HA that before meeting Miss Horse Face had never done prostitution , and together the 2 of them posted ads on Craigslist offering sex for $ 100. ........Then Horse Face and Snow White posted ads uderneath the other Ts's ads saying that same Ts had AIDs in order to defame their competition. ( THIS IS A TRUE STORY ) ... ..... What a glamorous life it is being a cheap whore . Here's a new picture of Miss Fabulous after getting a spray tan.

My, but your head is bulbous.

pablovitalrocks
09-07-2009, 03:15 AM
This one blunt smoking , cackling , long faced , DRAG QUEEN fits this description of a girl that spreads lies about the other girls on the board and pretends she has some exciting life as a low rent hooker. One time , this horse face went to Texas to meet up with Snow White , a girl on HA that before meeting Miss Horse Face had never done prostitution , and together the 2 of them posted ads on Craigslist offering sex for $ 100. ........Then Horse Face and Snow White posted ads uderneath the other Ts's ads saying that same Ts had AIDs in order to defame their competition. ( THIS IS A TRUE STORY ) ... ..... What a glamorous life it is being a cheap whore . Here's a new picture of Miss Fabulous after getting a spray tan. HEY THATS MIMI PLASTER!!! OMG!!!

stevenb432000
09-08-2009, 01:15 AM
I think Kira is absolutely beautiful...

buckjohnson
09-09-2009, 03:12 AM
blacktgirls

I truly hope your story is just hyperbolic. If true it is a chiiling insight on how repulsive some people can be when they have an agenda or on a mission.