PDA

View Full Version : Kim Petras Is Tim Petras - World’s Youngest Sex Change

KirstenH
10-26-2008, 10:38 PM
Meet Kim Petras, formerly known a Tim Petras, who is the youngest person in the world to have a sex change. Kim has just signed a record deal and is ready to become a pop star. Read her biography and see photos and video here.
kim petras 1

Kim Petras
http://celebrity.rightpundits.com/wp-content/photos/kim_petras_1.jpg

Kim Petras is a girl who is believed to be the youngest person in the world to have a sex change. After years of suffering from harassment about altering her body, Kim has just landed a record deal and is set to become a pop star.
Kim Petras Biography

Kim Petras was born Tim Petras. She is a German teenager who began her sex change treatments at the young age of twelve. She was diagnosed as a transsexual three years ago, and when she claimed to be “in the wrong body,” doctors and psychiatrists agreed upon the sex change. They artificially halted male puberty with a series of potent hormone injections, later administering female hormones to start the development of her breasts.

Kim Petras is now 16 years old, and has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She has just landed a record deal after positive feed back on her myspace music page and you tube accounts. She is officially a female and hopes that one day her music will overpower the issue of being a transsexual:

“My music is most important to me at the moment. It’s the way I can best express myself. I know that because of my past people will always bring up the subject, I can’t get away from it. But I hope that one day I might be better known for my music than for my past.”

source: http://celebrity.rightpundits.com/?p=4357

Fox
10-26-2008, 10:56 PM
I keep noticing everyone getting the "World's Youngest..." when it comes to this. I guess it's an attention-drawing headline heh.

longwave
10-26-2008, 11:08 PM
did she actually have the surgery though?

macjay18
10-26-2008, 11:57 PM
Dont think she has had surgery yet eh. She is possible one of the youngest people to start HRT though