PDA

View Full Version : [url]www.youtube.com/miaisabella1985[/url]

MiaIsabella1985
10-26-2008, 10:10 PM
I want to share a personal glimpse inside my life with all of you who have been asking where I have been for the past year. I created a video diary of each and every city I have travelled across the globe to just for you!
Greece
Scotland
Ireland
Paris
Italy
America
And more to come so please show your support and check me out!

www.youtube.com/miaisabella1985

Alyssa87
10-26-2008, 10:14 PM
Scotland isnt a city, its a country. So maybe u should go there and learn about it ;p
i voted 4 it.

and you are sooo pretty mami. safe travels!

MiaIsabella1985
10-26-2008, 10:34 PM
You are so right LOL too funny the city would be Edinburough if I spelled that right and I have been there dear :wink: By the way thank you for voting and OMG your the one who is fucking BEAUTIFULL!

kaientai
10-26-2008, 11:20 PM
nice to see you back here mia and glad all is well.
and btw boyh you and alyssa are beautifull

baileyandkc
10-26-2008, 11:32 PM
yep, you were very hot in the tsseduction clips!

especially in high heels and that foot rub..

Pretty smile too!

Old Yeller approved :wink:

BeardedOne
10-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Good to see you posting, gurl!

Note: I didn't vote for Wyoming as either city or country. ;)

MiaIsabella1985
10-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Thank you all for your support it means a lot. i hope your enjoying the videos and will ask for more!

Thatiger23
10-27-2008, 09:49 AM
love the videos on youtube.......you are really beautiful too..but why only those two areas? any future plans for places like MD or DC?

MiaIsabella1985
10-27-2008, 09:56 AM
There are many other countries and cities I have videos for Im just giving an option for now. i wanna make the content last and give you guys who are interested something more to want to see. Its my little mini series or video blog if you will. A peek through the curtain of my last year and I hope you enjoy the many videos to come and support it.

praetor
10-27-2008, 11:11 AM
What do you think about Rio de Janeiro?

mrbig
10-27-2008, 11:34 AM
i hope your enjoying the videos and will ask for more!

More please......

:P

MiaIsabella1985
10-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Brazil sounds like great fun! And I will post a few more videos soon darling and Im gald you are interested. More cumming soon!

MiaIsabella1985
10-28-2008, 05:30 PM
It looks like Vegas is winning! I have a lot of videos of myself partying with friends and enjoying Vegas. To be honest I had more fun in Scotland than I ever have in Vegas. I guess I just appreciate old world charm and elegance more than the predictable 'Girls Gone Wild' places.

Vegas is in the Lead!

MiaIsabella1985
10-29-2008, 02:57 AM
Im almost done with the Vegas set so I will post it soon. Enjoy

BlkJewels
10-29-2008, 05:32 AM
This is like a sexy postcard...........

BostonMA
10-30-2008, 01:28 AM
Why is Boston not on the ballot?

:lol:

The villa in Jamaica was spectacular!!!

Waiting on the Italy vid.
:)

MiaIsabella1985
10-30-2008, 03:58 AM
the Italy seg will come soon enough. It will feature my escapades in Venice. I love Venice and I usually stay on the Lido at the Hotel De Bianes

MiaIsabella1985
11-02-2008, 09:47 PM
It almost time for some new video additions and Vegas is in the lead so for all of you who have subscribed to the channel watch out for the new video!

and stay tuned

MiaIsabella1985
11-05-2008, 08:54 PM
PS I will be arriving to Hong Kong on Sunday so When I return I will include a sneak peak at my trip!

Solitary Brother
11-05-2008, 09:14 PM
I want to share a personal glimpse inside my life with all of you who have been asking where I have been for the past year. I created a video diary of each and every city I have travelled across the globe to just for you!
Greece
Scotland
Ireland
Paris
Italy
America

The only "life" these guys want to see from you starts at the tip of your penis and ends where you scrotum connects to your torso.

JonnyT
11-06-2008, 02:15 AM
Greece
Scotland
Ireland
Paris
Italy
America

The only "life" these guys want to see from you starts at the tip of your penis and ends where you scrotum connects to your torso.

ahhh reality. nothing but a piece of anatomy. how shallow can you be. this girl NEEDS and craves your acceptance as a person. she just picked the wrong place to look for love. :cry: oh i forgot, shell be glad to take your money tho.

tsntx
11-06-2008, 02:22 AM
haha

ballzNnutz
11-06-2008, 11:12 AM
lucky guy in that there signature

MiaIsabella1985
11-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Thanks to everyone who has subcribed and enjoyed my videos on youtube.com/miaisabella1985 over 1,000 views on one video! Exciting there are a ton more to come! I love when the fans prove a person wrong and support something more than just XXX pics you guys are awesome!
Here I come Hong Kong! ! ! Yeah

I will keep my ears closed to the HATERS in the house and keep smiling because I have a lot to smile about

Stay Tuned!

Floyd R
11-07-2008, 08:12 PM
You had lots of haters leaving you horrible reviews on theeroticreview.com then you decided to have your profile removed. I guess you don't remember those times. LOL.

Thanks to everyone who has subcribed and enjoyed my videos on youtube.com/miaisabella1985 over 1,000 views on one video! Exciting there are a ton more to come! I love when the fans prove a person wrong and support something more than just XXX pics you guys are awesome!
Here I come Hong Kong! ! ! Yeah

I will keep my ears closed to the HATERS in the house and keep smiling because I have a lot to smile about

Stay Tuned!

MiaIsabella1985
11-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Actually I dont because there werent lots of haters it was my exboyfriend who was mad that I broke up with him and decided to become a stalker. Im sure Im not the only girl whos had one! It was actually kinda cute

MiaIsabella1985
11-11-2008, 03:06 AM
Hey Guys I will be posting some Vegas Clips today before I head out to Kowloon area of Hong Kong

MiaIsabella1985
11-12-2008, 02:15 AM
Hi guys,

I just added 4 clips in a series called 'party in vegas' so go to www.youtube.com/miaisabella1985 to check them out.

See ya dolls

kaientai
11-12-2008, 11:57 AM
that picture of you in the car is beautifull and the vids ain't to bad either

mimiplastique
11-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Mia ,.. you are really pretty and i HATE that people can not take you . It must be really nice to travel the world and see shit some people wil not see in this life time ;)

Las Vegas is the place to be . Hope we run into each other there on day ;) (just don't push me down any stairs and we're fine ) lol
I have always wanted to go

you should go and take pictures on at all the clubs from showgirls

MiaIsabella1985
11-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Thanks Mi Mi! I hope we do run into each other and hang out one day and that idea of taking pics at all the showgirl movie clubs sounds fun. Kinda like you and your girl did with the wax museum I thought it was so cute and funny.

Because there are haters everywhere my youtube channel was disabled and all of the vids taken down as well as my yahoo group and acct ... what I did to make that happen I dont know but Im working on another way to showcase 'episodes' of you will for everyone to see very soon.

Stay tuned

ps Mi Mi I just got home from Hong Kong a few minutes ago an it was amazingly beautifull and breathtaking and the people were so gracious and kind but I guess it doesnt hurt when your staying at the Shangri la island. look it up girl it was so beautifull and I will post vids and pics soon!