PDA

View Full Version : Vicki to present at International TS convention in Nigeria

Vicki Richter
08-24-2005, 07:40 PM
Transglobally infamous TS adult film performer, Vicki Richter, will be presenting at the Gonomah TS convention in Abuja City, Nigeria. Vicki will present the Nigerian Transsexual awards for the following categories:
Humanitarian, Graphology, and Anthropology contributions. "I am deeply honored to be presenting these awards in the homeland of my forefathers", Vicki was quoted as saying. "It is one of the many ways I like to give back to the global transsexual community and I am proud to be representing my gender in a positive manner."

After her stop in Abuja, Vicki will be flying to remote areas in India to be recognized for her efforts in the areas of animal and botanical rights. "Yes I have a busy month ahead, but plants and animals are people too. I am really a giver, but receiving these generous awards recognizing my work from the tribes people of these India settlements is something I could not pass up." Thank you Vicki Richter for representing our community so positively in the global circuit.

- Vicki Richter Press Relations Committee

SexxxyJade
08-24-2005, 08:03 PM
:o Wow.....can I go :P

Dina Delicious
08-24-2005, 08:12 PM
wow such busy shemales ,,of course you can go jade and vicki do you need a translator for that speaking engagement lol,please do us proud
Dina

Ecstatic
08-24-2005, 08:20 PM
Vicki, I understand you were also approached by the TTL (Tasmanian Transgender League). Will you be attending that conference as well? 8)

Quinn
08-24-2005, 08:21 PM
LMAO.. We all deeply appreciate your work in the area of botanical rights; your work the area of animal rights, however, can only be regarded as highly contoversial. :)

-Quinn

Quinn
08-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Tasmanian Transgender League, now that 's funny.

Vicki Richter
08-24-2005, 08:48 PM
The Tasmanians have contacted me but their foundation is unfortunately tied into the extremely popular Transelvanian day time TV. I can't be affiliated with any organization who objectifies Transsexuals on talk shows. Their last expose' episode of "He/She's who love sheep" was truly disturbing.

Fire231us
08-24-2005, 08:56 PM
How intresting. My friend has family over there.

His family is very spiritual. He wishes to go there one day. (It's a long story and i dont want to say much)

Congrats.

Ecstatic
08-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the clarification, Vicki. I missed that because I don't watch tabloid television. So does that mean we'll never get to hear your thoughts on aboriginal transgenderism and the dreamtime?

Vicki Richter
08-24-2005, 09:02 PM
Actually, I gave a lecture on just that topic at The Hawthorne Institute at Breyhill. A lot of my studies have taken me to some of the aboriginal lands of the elder Humunuka tribe. Through rigorous study and advanced cave dwelling techniques, I found that transsexuals existed over 1000 years ago in these tribes. The details are on file with my paper at Breyhill, but some of the agency folks indicated it was the most advanced they had seen on the topic.

Professor Richter

Fire231us
08-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Actually, I gave a lecture on just that topic at The Hawthorne Institute at Breyhill. A lot of my studies have taken me to some of the aboriginal lands of the elder Humunuka tribe. Through rigorous study and advanced cave dwelling techniques, I found that transsexuals existed over 1000 years ago in these tribes. The details are on file with my paper at Breyhill, but some of the agency folks indicated it was the most advanced they had seen on the topic.

Professor Richter

My Jaw

is down here.

Woah. I never knew...a scholor as well?

Ecstatic
08-24-2005, 10:56 PM
Humu'humu'nuka'nukaa'pua'a!!!!!!!

Vicki Richter
08-24-2005, 11:13 PM
Humu'humu'nuka'nukaa'pua'a!!!!!!!

Yes. A fairly common trigger fish commonly referred to as the Huma Trigger.

http://www.whodah.com/albums/Saltwater_Fish_Happy/aae.sized.jpg

Of course I would know that one.

Vicki[/quote]

tsluver247
08-25-2005, 03:54 AM
Vicki, congratulations. I am glad to see that you are doing great work for your community. Keep up the good work.

NickTheQuick
08-25-2005, 06:37 AM

Vicki Richter
08-25-2005, 07:58 AM
Yeah congrats Vicki, I'll be in the neighboring Cameroon teaching polo to underpriviledged kids. Maybe I'll stop by to say hello.

Excellent. It is really nice to meet a fellow philantropist... although I certainly detect some sarcasm in your post.

NickTheQuick
08-25-2005, 08:11 AM

tslvrnyc
08-25-2005, 03:22 PM
Is it true you were also approached by the Algerian group "Transsexual Islamic Jihad?"

I'd be careful with that group, they've been known to conduct martyrdom operations against the secular Algerian government, often sending trannies with explosive breast implants into crowded bazaars, killing dozens in their wake.