PDA

View Full Version : T-GIRLS on LONG ISLAND

wombat33
10-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Hey everyone. I am going to stay on Long Island (NY) for a week with my girl and we are looking to find a place to hang that is a transexual club, or even an adult store or anything with t-girl action. Can anyone recomend anything?

Thank you!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-26-2008, 09:11 PM
Tuesdays & Thursdays possibly Fridays you can see an old senior citizen of a tranny @ Show World in West babylon

her name is Kristy

Alyssa87
10-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Tuesdays & Thursdays possibly Fridays you can see an old senior citizen of a tranny @ Show World in West babylon

her name is Kristy

and she is GORGEOUS!
http://www.queerty.com/queer/Tranny%20teacher-thumb.jpg

wombat33
10-27-2008, 02:18 AM

her name is Kristy

and she is GORGEOUS!
http://www.queerty.com/queer/Tranny%20teacher-thumb.jpg

WHAT I WOULD NOT GIVE FOR IT TO BE YOU MY DEAR..........IF YOU ARE EVER IN NEW YORK............AND YOU SEE COUPLES..........PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

wombat33
10-27-2008, 02:19 AM

her name is Kristy

i KNOW WHO YOU MEAN.............I won't comment as I do not want to be cruel.

NYBURBS
10-27-2008, 03:12 AM
Dude what is it with you and those messed up quotes? Perhaps enable BBCode or you just like it to look like that?

callahac
10-27-2008, 12:43 PM
Hey man,
There is nothing that I know about as far as shemales on Long Island. If you do find something please let me know.

melissacarter
10-27-2008, 02:08 PM
I'll be there November 5th-7th.

Richctdude
10-27-2008, 03:10 PM
checl out craigslist

gaffer
10-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Even better, check out Julie - HA contributor, Eros advertiser and really cute.

kristy
01-09-2014, 02:49 AM
Obviously this was some hot tranny mess that i did not let work at show world. some young ignorant tranny. All i have to say all that goes up must come down and there is karma, I treat my clients with all the best and the only ne that would say something negative about e is some disgruntled person who couldnt even tur on a light switch. With maturity comes respect patience and the expeience to know how to deal with all sorts of people;
I am 45 years ole and im happier than ever so to you trashy tranny hopefully you will live to be my age , witch looks doughtful ..........:-)

nysprod
01-09-2014, 03:09 AM
Obviously this was some hot tranny mess that i did not let work at show world. some young ignorant tranny. All i have to say all that goes up must come down and there is karma, I treat my clients with all the best and the only ne that would say something negative about e is some disgruntled person who couldnt even tur on a light switch. With maturity comes respect patience and the expeience to know how to deal with all sorts of people;
I am 45 years ole and im happier than ever so to you trashy tranny hopefully you will live to be my age , witch looks doughtful ..........:-)

Whatever happened that was like 5 years ago forget it lol