View Full Version : Anne Pressly 1982-2008

JanetElise
10-26-2008, 08:45 AM
Rest in peace.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081026/ap_on_re_us/tv_anchor_attacked

tsntx
10-26-2008, 09:19 AM
this is incredibly sad news

i was under the same impression im sure most were that she was going to get better as the swelling had gone down since arriving at the hospital

Legend
10-26-2008, 09:35 AM
I agree with jen really sad news,what kind of psychotic person beats a helpless women like that,this just really f**king upsets me alot.

R.I.P

Solitary Brother
10-26-2008, 10:20 AM
This was some fucked up shit.
Where was her boyfriend?

Fox
10-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Wow, I knew she was badly beaten, but not to the point it was fatal. Damned that's fucked up...

JonnyT
10-26-2008, 07:43 PM
this is soooo sad. 26 yrs old and nothing but life ahead. why do people do these things to each other? more and more every day :cry:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-26-2008, 07:52 PM
just read about this before I logged on...........

Random attack my ass, someone targeted her, I hope they do a Madison aka Bigdickbitch anal pounding daily to the dude that ended her life every morning in prison to remind him how much of a bitch he was for taking her life.............

JWBL

CORVETTEDUDE
10-26-2008, 08:59 PM
This is very sad, and disgusting at the same time. For those of you that expressed dismay and lack of understanding as to how this could happen, welcome to your fellow man.

It would be my pleasure to impart the same treatment upon the individual that did this, should they positively identify the scum bag.

My sincere condolences to the family.

Crawler
10-26-2008, 09:01 PM
Anyways, it was probably someone she knew and trusted (friend, acquaintance, relative) or a stalker.

The savagry, the focus on her head (she was beautiful) and the fact that only a purse was stolen for "effect" leads me to agree.

Solitary Brother
10-27-2008, 02:15 AM
just read about this before I logged on...........

Random attack my ass, someone targeted her, I hope they do a Madison aka Bigdickbitch anal pounding daily to the dude that ended her life every morning in prison to remind him how much of a bitch he was for taking her life.............

JWBL

Hmmm.....very interesting reply.

Solitary Brother
10-27-2008, 02:16 AM
I pray its not a black guy that did this.
The media will have a field day with it if it is.

Legend
10-27-2008, 02:20 AM
The same kind of psychotic person that would beat a man.

ok

Legend
10-27-2008, 02:20 AM
I pray its not a black guy that did this.
The media will have a field day with it if it is.

You insensitive bastard,why do you have to bring race into this matter.

mcdicez73
10-27-2008, 02:21 AM
you ppl are sooooo backward

OMG i hope this is not a africian american that did Jennifer Hudson mom & younger brother murder .....instead of worryinn that the crooked law enforcement won't stop this mad man///// Ur worried about the background of this KiLLEr

i'd invest in a Tazz'errrr
& quit worryinn of politics b\c Ur azz is ass backwards

Solitary Brother
10-27-2008, 02:26 AM
ok
Lets see who is right.

Legend
10-27-2008, 03:08 AM
ok
Lets see who is right.

The woman is dead and all you can think about is the intergrity of your people,you are a piece of shit.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-27-2008, 03:17 AM
you ppl are sooooo backward

OMG i hope this is not a africian american that did Jennifer Hudson mom & younger brother murder .....instead of worryinn that the crooked law enforcement won't stop this mad man///// Ur worried about the background of this KiLLEr

i'd invest in a Tazz'errrr
& quit worryinn of politics b\c Ur azz is ass backwards

I'm gonna agree on this one

Fetish Fanatic
10-27-2008, 05:37 AM
People need to care for each other. How many times does this have to happen? Stories like this break my heart o_O

CORVETTEDUDE
10-27-2008, 03:54 PM
I don't give a shit what color the killer, or killers are/is. They could be purple....what does it matter. The focus should be on catching them, or at least identifiying them, so I can do the catching.

goldensamba
10-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Anyways, it was probably someone she knew and trusted (friend, acquaintance, relative) or a stalker.

The savagry, the focus on her head (she was beautiful) and the fact that only a purse was stolen for "effect" leads me to agree.

I also agree with this. No forces entry also indicates this was someone she knew. I really hope they catch the idiot who did this.

How exactly was it her boyfriend's fault?